• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #34 - Seven Seas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 50
Changed my entry. Hopefully I will be able to finish this one...

1-png.372052
2-png.372053
3-png.372054

I've been sick with severe headaches since late december, so I probably won't be able to finish. I had hoped the symptoms would disappear over time as we got closer to the deadline, but eh, just my luck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is not the Rona, unless all my several tests was false negatives, but it is still annoying as hell.

If, against all odds, it goes away in a day or too, then I will still participate.

Good luck to the rest of you!

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
"Cut off one head, two more shall take its place"

Here's my final submission.

It's a three-tiered hydra sea monster with a complete animation set for each respective stage. Designed to be an entirely amphibious unit.

Portrait is included in the base model. The .rar contains the main model, two custom missiles and a test map.

HydraPreviewMain.gif

HydraPreview1.gif

HydraPreview2.gif

HydraPreview3.gif

HydraPreview4.gif

Resource section link

Good luck to everyone participating!

Attachments

• Multi-Tier Hydra.rar
    170.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Level 30
"Cut off one head, two more shall take its place"

Here's my final submission.

It's a three-tiered hydra sea monster with a complete animation set for each respective stage. Designed to be an entirely amphibious unit.

Portrait is included in the base model. The .rar contains the main model, two custom missiles and a test map.

View attachment 372523

Resource section link

Good luck to everyone participating!
You have to upload the Model in the Model Section. Otherwise it will not count. Or am i wrong @Mythic?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Great to see more stuff!

I'm not sure I'll ever understand why people worry about "if they can join late"; the definition of a deadline is "the time it ends", but there's no Rule or Criteria saying you have to start by a certain date/time.

Status
Not open for further replies.