- Apr 24, 2012
>> Download Entries! <<
Contestants were to create a unit at home at sea. This includes deep sea monsters, sea gods, merfolk, buccaneers, sailors, vessels, and everything in between. Classic submissions only.
- Trying to manipulate the poll in any form is not allowed.
If you're aware of ip-sharing with any voter, for any reason, you should contact the staff.
- Harassment towards others to influence the result will lead to punishment.
- A neutral recommendation to take part at the poll isn't problematic, though.
- Voting for yourself is not allowed, and will lead to a malus of 5%.
- Participating in the poll will not prevent disqualification.
- Judges are not allowed to vote.
- 1st place: 55 reputation points
- 2nd place: 40 reputation points
- 3rd place: 25 reputation points
- Judge: 10 reputation points per entry
The three winners will receive an award icon representing the winning entry.
|How does the mesh look? How are its proportions, balance, and scale? How coherent is polygon distribution? Is there an overreliance on in-game SD meshes? Do the shapes complement the model's theme?||/15|
|How good is the wrap? Are the textures appealing, or do they look blurry/stretched from the default game camera and portrait? Do the tones go well together? Is there sufficient contrast?||/15|
|How natural, smooth, and appropriate are the animations? Do they have physical coherence? Do they have character/personality? How well are they executed? Does the model have enough animations to function properly?||/15|
|Were the particle, ribbon, or mesh effects made in good measure? Do they contribute to the model? Are they impressive?||/10|
|How well does the model work in-game? Does it feature the necessary attachments, footprints, sounds, and collisions? Are the attachments obscured? Is the model fully selectable? How well does the it fit in the game environment?||/15|
|How original is the general idea? How inventive is the execution? How creatively does the model interpret the contest theme?||/20|
- Judgement: 70%
- Poll: 30%
The poll shall conclude on 26th February 2021 GMT.
Assigned Staff: @Mythic
Contest | Results