• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=+=Model workshop=+=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Yoet another sword attachment

Type: Anyway you can make it
ReferencePic:
Other: That sword the guy is holding in a size just like that ( llok at the captain and the sword )
Texture: Not really a model maker so ... Idk

Last edited:
Level 8
ANNOUNCEMENT
All Pending request will be Cleaned, All Previous Request will be ignored 'till page 65 (default thread view)
All request from page 65 to 74++, will be listed in the main post
The Worked Request will not Deleted

Thanks

Does that mean you can't make my Su-25?

Level 17
Request type: a bit modification on this model (base warcraft 3 - outland - doodas - envviroment - floating rocks - variation 3)
Doodads\Cinematic\Outland_FloatingChunks\Outland_FloatingChunks3.mdl

Modification: just make his flying height to 0 (so stand on ground like a normal unit instead stay in air) and and stop the floating effect from flying rock (so be static the standing animation, i want use like a bigger vertical missile)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 89
Level 7
Request form:

Request: Alexandros Mograine

Type: Hero, edit arthas or whatever ya think would be easier

ReferencePic: http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Mograine_Flashback.jpg
http://www.wowwiki.com/Scarlet_Crusade

Other: I dont mind if hes weaponless, but if you do keep a weapon please use ashbringer.

Texture: Want the armor being red and the scarlet crusade symbol on his chest instead of the blue gryphon crest. And with less facial hair depicting him as being younger. More like a scruff. :)

Level 8
Coloured Shockwave

Request: Coloured Shockwave
Type: Edit or scratch:
Reference:
In model editor by magos:
2afl4b6.png
Other:
I want the shockwave texture to be used by player colour rather than being light yellow with white glow.
(In ref pic there is this thing with alpha that I could'nt know how to fix it, and it is red (player 1 colour) with red glow too)

You know there is an original shockwave model, I tried to do this but failed.
Currently I don't have war3 tools.
Thanks in advance :D
Textures: I think they are the same but the yellow ones like (Yellow star I think) must be changed to some "grey star" texture :).

Level 8
Wow awesome indeed Thank you so much!!!!
BTW I removed the particle in the head of the shockwave (white lines) it made it won't look good (maybe only in my map) when it moves.
---
I didn't post a link because I thought someone will collect them but the main reason is that I deleted the shockwave I made and didn't have war3 in before.

Last edited:
Level 4
...well since my last request was ignored.. ill request another one just a simple model

well i need for some modern warfare stuff... ^_^... if there is anyone who will accept it..:D

Last edited:
Level 4
lol! You are dreaming if you think you will ever get those made... make a realistic request, and only one at a time. The modelers do have other work they need to do.

Level 18
Zul'Jin & Whipping Sorrow WIP...

Here is a preview of the TWO models I'm currently working on...

1) Zul'Jin
- What you see is TWO version of Zul'jin using different base model. The first two uses 'Demon Hunter' model as base while the final two uses 'Forest Troll' model as base. I need to know which model is better before proceeding to 'Animation Phase'...

2) Whipping Sorrow
- What you see down here is the model (without weapon) with an unfinished skin. The plain color is to differentiate parts of the model's body;
WHITE : Skin Texture for Robe
BROWN : Skin Texture for Glove and Boot
BLACK : Skin texture for Blindfold
RED : Team Color
The skin is not finalized and more editing is to follow.

LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY CHANGES YOU WANTED...

Attachments

• Zuljin_TwoVersion.png
    Zuljin_TwoVersion.png
    343.6 KB · Views: 1,701
  • WhippingSorrow_WIP01.png
    WhippingSorrow_WIP01.png
    81 KB · Views: 125
Level 16
Awesome but could you make the robe's shape a bit more flat at the waist and a big smaller on the shoulders?
Somehow like this:
2aiegki.png

Now I'll try to make a skin for the robe based on the Acolyte skin.

Edit: Here you are, I found a picture of a "close" view. It could help you, I guess.
2dtzzvp.png

Edit2:
Well, that's what I got. First time trying to skin ~.~
Technically for the model I only made the robe's skin. The other parts are just for me practicing a bit ~.~
View attachment 110782 View attachment 110783 View attachment 110784

Level 4
....u can use any texture if u want... just base it off from that pic.... i dont need a high quality model just need sumthing that looks like on that pic ^_^....

I'd like to request a diagonal 2 version of this gate which:
Doodads\LordaeronSummer\Terrain\Gate45\Gate45.mdl

This one is like / and I need one \.

If possible I also request a proper Pathing map texture for it.

OK. Just have a try with this one.

Attachments

• Gate45b.mdx
    21.2 KB · Views: 40
So I would love this character from Final Fantasy IX in my map.
If you decide to do it, please make an animation where she jumps and pierces to the ground with the spear (could be the spell,slam animation) either with two hands on the spear or with one hand backwards to keep balance, you make the call.
Would be mofo awesome if you did it :)

Attachments

• ff9-freya.jpg
    ff9-freya.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 204
Level 4
I've had my Chosen One model request there for a while, can you do it or not? Im no expert but from what I can tell its just recoloring and it seems that i have been ignored

Level 4
Umm Nitrofish, I'm sorry if I have mislead you, but I was only wondering what your request was... I am not actually a modeler myself (all I can basically do is simple edits). But I have found a skin which is sort of like your request, I don't know if you will find it useful though.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/astro_hero_bloodelf-61589/?prev=search%3Dblood%2520mage%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist

Once again I'm sorry, if there's anything else I could do I would be willing to try (although I sense I would be quite useless).

Level 4
Umm Nitrofish, I'm sorry if I have mislead you, but I was only wondering what your request was... I am not actually a modeler myself (all I can basically do is simple edits). But I have found a skin which is sort of like your request, I don't know if you will find it useful though.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/astro_hero_bloodelf-61589/?prev=search%3Dblood%2520mage%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist

Once again I'm sorry, if there's anything else I could do I would be willing to try (although I sense I would be quite useless).
It's ok thanks for the reference but I have seen this before and doesn't suit my needs. Also I prefer models over skins, it tends to be simpler.

Level 4
Type: Units (model edit)
ReferencePic: -- (standard human priest, ne talon dru)
Other: --
Texture: standard

I need to separate staves and capes from these models, and these "naked" models too.
Searched in models section, havent found anything could fit.

Attachments

• priests.zip
    344.9 KB · Views: 54
Level 3
Last edited:
Level 4
Hello,
i need something like this ( a spell projectile)
silkroad08012004a_1232460356.jpg

You can use this models to do it>
The arrow:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/enchanted_arrow-186853/
And the "V" effect:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/vbeam_projectile-191617/

sPy gave me permission to do it.
----------------------------------------------
Edit: Changed the image.I want the arrow with the blue glow arround it.
um lol This looks like it is from Skyrim, is it? Obviously if it is it's a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.