• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Museum of Callahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
New piece to the museum.
This model is still in WIP though.
attachment.php

See 1st page

Level 7
Hehehe, love all of them. But I love those little dudes :p. Shame on you for not posting the little dudes!

Nvm, just noticed you said you're releasing them. Sorry :S

By the way, I don't know why people don't appreciate the pictures. I guess some people don't have a taste for art. (Sorry for the off topic)

Last edited:
Level 7
I'd appreciate your models being in the first row of a hall of fame! By the way, if your map had some kind of a savage hamster or some kind of penguin with one of your crazy (positive) ideas it'd be funny as hell in my opinion. Keep modeling !!!

Sorry for the editing :S, but same as Hawk, I'd love to have the Dudemania in my map. Let me know when it's uploaded, if you want of course. :S

Last edited:
Level 3
whow...dude so amazing good...but Callahan do you like beasts? (cause you have much beast models or what ever they are)

Last edited:
Level 7
Btw, Cal, are you french? Because I saw an ingame screenshot with french commands and such, so I was wondering if you were french, or if you just bought a french WC3 game. (Sorry for being off topic)

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
People. Seriously. You are retarded. Out of your own greed for models which you won't even use in anything productive (based on the fact that you're most likely complete noobs that can't finish a decent map), you violate an artist's gallery. Away with you, before I deal with you using more drastic measures.

People. Seriously. You are retarded. Out of your own greed for models which you won't even use in anything productive (based on the fact that you're most likely complete noobs that can't finish a decent map), you violate an artist's gallery. Away with you, before I deal with you using more drastic measures.

Relax, please. Warning them against asking for models is alright, but there's no point in starting a potential flame war, 'k?

Level 10

Well. I've just said ''Dude mania for example'' , what's so wrong about it? I don't see reason to calling me a noob only because of this sentence. Maybe if I'd say somethning like ''omg release them pls pls pls'' . But just for this? I just wanted to say that Callahan models are well done and when I saw prevourius post i wrote this as well, C'mon why you are so aggresive...
Looks like you think a lot of about yourself, when you are calling ppl with lowest rep and posts noobs.

Level 34
frost has the right to be angry. Too many people ask for other peoples hard work. Maybe some of our more talented modelers should make people pay for them! :p (although then people would just share)

Level 23
I agree. I see people saying, "Ooh, that looks nice. Can I have it?" and I think about the hard work the maker put into it. It's ok for people to use the work if the creator uploads it for the public to use, but it sickens me to see people not caring about the piece of art that is the model/skin/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.