• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Getting tired of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Stupid comments

Iam new to this site, but i was visiting it some time ago. I always saw the comments posted and i must agree with Vexorian: there are much stupid things that some You-Know-It-All post. They just babbling about nothing, they dont have the intelligence to make or even appreciate a good/reasonable model/skin.
So i suggest u moderators or super to make some rule or just post a big news in the homepage, so these people can think about what theyre writing.

Just another thing: if someone can post a tutorial about rookie modeling i would be grateful

Rui

Rui

Level 41
My opinions

Darky's Return: hope you are right and Darky comes back soon. Anyway next time it happens (if there is a next time) we can't be waiting darky. we must do all possibles to hold the site. :)

To Vexorian: Vexorian, i agree with you. but please do not get stressed because of those noob flamers. see in dota allstars. flamers all the time. But me and Kokujo defend it. Vexorian do not look to the bad side. just look into good and side and see that many people like your work. The quality does not change because they rate 1/5. Keep good work and let them flame. :wink:

FAQ: guys i didnt understand what Darky ment with that. Anyway, i would like to know if some1 here can unprotect maps. more than 50% of the people are against map protecting. I would like some1 to unprotect maps because i really want to know how do they make certain spells and systems. Save system is amazing; i would like to open an RPG to see how to make save system. I'm thinking on making an RPG too. Sorry for violating a rule in this part of the comment. (don't discuss map protecting and unprotecting in posts or comments. ««i think. :oops:

About flamers: if i could, i would run map by map, skin by skin etc, and ban all this flamers from the site. It's really annoying that there are flamers all the time. I mean those people that often rate 1/5 or 2/5. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.