• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model and Icon Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need something simple again. This time I need an icon of the sea turtle but instead of green make it purple like the sea turtle hatchling ok?:ogre_haosis:

Level 8
Hey,

I was wondering if you could make a Lost One (WC3 Draenei) with worker animations. Gold/lumber.. etc.

It would awesome if you could, let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for catching that, JokeMaster.

I feel like an idiot now. :p

Last edited:
Level 2
Hallo.
I hadn't requested a model until now and i don't know if i need to give you some model files...
I want a few things. They're many but i think very easy to do.
You know the common Grunt model in WC3 right
gruntn.gif
?
Here's the models i need:
Grunt with no axe (that fights with bare hands).
Grunt with a sword and a shield.
Grunt with a spear.
Grunt with a bow.
Grunt with a mace.
The weapons don't have to be anything special- just a common sword/spear/bow/mace/shield.
And it's not just the models that i want- i mainly need the gif. animations. Can you please do that for me? If you can't, just give me the the model files, i know a guy that can make gif animations.
Thanks in advance.

Level 8
can you help me with my other request?

could you make me a Tauren chieftain sitting on a throne? a Totem sort of throne?

if you dont know how to make a totem throne, then anything like this:

images

Now, i guess that is a bit of a custom model, but i figure, its pretty easy, but most of it if just getting rid of Bloodhoof's TC aura, and getting him to sit on it, and (very optional) if you could make some animations for him that would be awesome! (like, "chatting" & "Bored and leaning on one hand" (if you don't understand what i mean by that, think of "the thinker" statue,) That would be so awesome, and in return if you would like, i can make a few textures, Or make some icons or something for you :]

If you don't want to/can't make this, Just let me know, :]

Level 3
... use This and add some fire attachments maybe Graverer.

Lol man,i allready saw this model :D,but it's not what i wanted...
1.The Nazgul don't have cloack :/ and i need cloack that will cover the the body in stand animation,in atack animation it can be like on the pick and when he moves it can be almost the same again :D

Level 21
I need the model with Old Lothar, with a Sword like this using the Paladin animations.
Team color will be great and no custom animation please.
502px-Lotharcomic.jpg

389px-Lotharstatue.png

Level 7
Model request

I need a female steampunk, If you could make like goggles an stuff for it? Just needs to be brown with like a white frilly shirt, if it makes it easier i wouldnt mind it being made from the night elf watcher (on foot not riding the tiger). And maybe a nice weapon, like a gun blade or just a nice steampunk style sword?

Daw!! I just realized you posted that you closed up shop... =(

Last edited:
Level 11
Status
Not open for further replies.