• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model and Icon Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Can you make a model of Vereesa?
or maybe just a skin of her for the darkranger model or something?
Vereesa_Windrunner.jpg

/@ Malcous - Uhm...what kind of Walk Animation do you want? I decided just to edit and compress Tenebrae's model

/@ Animoi666 - Not Yet, will do it later. Search for a good skinner -_-.

/@ -Peper- - Sadly no, it uses the Dragonspawn skin.

/@ Etzer - Wait..what?

/@ GhostThruster - ....kay

/@ amargaard - Epic Screenshot please.

Level 13
Is it possible for you to make 5-10 models, without their total filesize exceeding 1,3MB?

Level 13
/@ Malcous - Uhm...what kind of Walk Animation do you want? I decided just to edit and compress Tenebrae's model

Choose whatever u want just dont use the current one please :O

Level 8
could you make me a Tauren chieftain sitting on a throne? a Totem sort of throne?

if you dont know how to make a totem throne, then anything like this:

images

Now, i guess that is a bit of a custom model, but i figure, its pretty easy, but most of it if just getting rid of Bloodhoof's TC aura, and getting him to sit on it, and (very optional) if you could make some animations for him that would be awesome! (like, "chatting" & "Bored and leaning on one hand" (if you don't understand what i mean by that, think of "the thinker" statue,) That would be so awesome, and in return if you would like, i can make a few textures, Or make some icons or something for you :]

If you don't want to/can't make this, Just let me know, :]

Level 19
Hey there.
I'm currently in need of a Cloud model that's a littlebit recoloured.
The cloud model from wc3 is blue but I want this cloud to be like a smokecloud with a littlebit orange/red glow. So could you recolour the cloud model so that it's dark gray with an orange glow beneath it? It has to look like smoke that's comming from fire so the orange glow is pretty important.

Thanks.

Level 17
hey supertoinkz, i'm sorry if you are busy with the model request, but i already tried to requesting help from request forum, but still get no reply after 3 weeks, so here am i, wanting you to make some models
1. Re-skin all Wolf type skins to Higher res.
2. reskin The muradin to high one
3. Anyone know whos the author of the "Directly Same As" WoW Worgen (The animated one?, i mean the worgen in this forum aren't fit with the worgen in my map, the worgen are animated by the editor and aren't using the Blizzard's Animation), this one i never heard of it before in hive, but this is the image:
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...=169&w=165&usg=__UdVfTyrBTA1k57BaWgr2M9qW4x0=
4. if know then cloud the Author contacted?
5. This is still a worgen but i liked it very much so can you make the skin or model?
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...=169&w=165&usg=__UdVfTyrBTA1k57BaWgr2M9qW4x0= (The animation are same like real worgen in WoW)
5. last but the epic one, you make this skin or maybe a model? http://www.entertainmentgeekly.com/w...3/godzilla.jpg
All the done request will get ++rep

i need all of them to get my map "Ancient War" Done, the most of skins used in there, like Hi-Res Wolf, i wanna use it for summon or maybe a new hero

Level 8
Level 8
Okay I have a request since my last one was denied ):

I would like to please request a Thoras Trollbane, King of Stromgarde model

Thorastrollbane.JPG

So only his face is visible but you could base it off a knight's mustache ? :D For his helmet perhaps use that but also a crown around it just to symbolize is leadership or a helmet/crown thing. For his body anything goes really, his weapon would be a two handed great sword and a cape for his body. Black/Brown hair and could be based on paladin/arthas animations.

I hope you decide to accept this request and +Rep if you do, thankyou.

Level 13
Okay, guys, post again if you still need it :)

If u did not start my dark iron dwarf , i would like to request another model instead of the dwarf . I need a Vrykul(weaponless) and a Protodrake(ground version)

One model is enough , if u can make both it would be great :O

protodragon_northrendred.jpg

Vrykul1.jpg

Level 6
I need this model & attachment. MP5 & Marine. Because you are not making custom animation add the marine animation. Just don't make the marine with weapon because i need to attach weapons.

/@ -Pepper-; it seems I lost the file, I'll restart again.

/@ eMo2LoVe; only Demon Hunter? Or the Metamorphosis version is included?

/@ Malcous; I have the dwarf, I'll post all of them later.

/@ P4C-M4N; I would suggest that ask this guy called "epsilon" for that MP5. I'll make a headless marine, because you will need to attach this attachment.

Level 2
Hallo. I see you can make icons? Maybe you can help me out?
I need an icon of a Black Hole. The icon has to be black in the center (obviously) and flashy-purple around the center. I would also appreciate it if you can make it look like the flashy-purple energy around the center of the black hole is magnetic and it will pull you to it's center if you get too close. That's the point of the spell.
Can you help me pls?
10x in advance.

Level 6
@supertoinkz, why don't you ask Pyramidhe@d for the attachment to add on the model, because you said that you are not going to make the head you can just add that attachment

Level 7
Can you make me a simple "re-change" of the NE Druid icon - I need him to be just more like a high elf a little recolor of the skin should be enough! Thank you in advance!:ogre_hurrhurr:

/@ -Peper-: Thank you

/@ rysnt11: I don't skin. And what's with the worgen thing? I can't understand you. And lastly, you could look at wc3c for that godzilla.

/@ Apheraz Lucent: Here you go! Tell me if you need resizing. (File is Halo.mdx)

/@ EternalWow2010: What? The model itself has swim animations. Its up to you to manipulate it.

/@ Player: Here you go! (File is BTNHighElfDruidOfTheClaw.blp and DISBTNHighElfDruidOfTheClaw.blp)

/@ Lich Prince: What was it again?

/@ Levdragon: Screenshot?

/@ Elmo1191: Here you go! (File is BTNBlackhole.blp and DISBTNBlackhole.blp)

/@ P4C-M4N: Well, why so?

/@ x3GlikE: So, it looks like an abomination who walks like a dog and attacks with his hands/claws and composed of many bodies? Okey.

Attachments

• BTNBlackhole.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 50
  • BTNHighElfDruidOfTheClaw.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DISBTNBlackhole.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 53
  • DISBTNHighElfDruidOfTheClaw.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Halo.mdx
    2.1 KB · Views: 72
Status