• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wanted: Custom Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
As the title describes I am in need of some custom attachments. I have reopened a project that is now 5 years in the making, due to lack of assistance I postponed the project for a short time. Now the time has come for me to finish it, and in order to do that I need a modeler/skinner to create for me a host of attachments.

I could simply settle for the stuff already available, however since this is such a big project I would like them to be made specifically for me. Most of the time, requests are simply released to the public, but in this case I will be paying.

You are reading it correctly, I am HIRING a modeler/skinner to do this for me. The models can be the same with the textures being what changes, it would make the job easier and would take most of the work out of it. No special effects are needed. Example would be a Bronze Platebody and a Steel Platebody would have the same model but both would have a different texture.

Below is a list of what I would require:

Chest
4 Robe Attachments
4 Leather Chest Attachments
4 Platebody Attachments

Head
4 Hoods to match the cloth robes
4 Caps to match the leather armor
4 Helmets to match the plate armor.

Shield
4 Shields

Weapon
4 Staffs
4 Wands
4 Great-swords
4 Long Swords
4 Short Swords
4 Maces
4 Great-axes
4 Daggers
4 Bows
4 Scythes
4 Claws
1 Lyre

As stated before each weapon can have the same model but would require a different texture to show the difference in quality. Bronze Sword, Iron Sword, Steel Sword, Mithril Sword would be an example of this. The models should be made to fit the villager man. If you would like to do this for me I appreciate if you can finish them all. Prices can be negotiated with me.

For more information and other contact information, send me a message on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.