• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mo'arg Overlord

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Model is made by FerSZ, texture is made by Murlocologist.
Model done for paired modeling/texturing contest.
Mo'arg Overlord.

Update:
- Fixed some transparency issues.
- Icon added.
Contents

Mo'arg Overlord (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Excellent mesh and skin and great use of an in-game animation set. Works in-game and performs well. Good job.
Level 35
It is fine to ask, however I would highly recommend using Hive's effective search function first, to browse immense amount of resources available on Hive.

Lets just add a few links for tutorials about this subject that a search one the site will give you:

Tutorial Option 1 by PurgeandFire

Tutorial Option 2 by Traxamillion (Also covers skins and Icons)

Have fun (And perhaps consider checking out our Tutorial forum with tons of interesting knowledge and tips, such as this useful one for making the editor run faster by reducing lag). :wink:

Last edited:
Level 3
Sorry, but sometimes there so many tutorials about one thing that confuse me or dont know what words should i use, thats why im asking but again sorry...

Level 35
Sorry, but sometimes there so many tutorials about one thing that confuse me or dont know what words should i use, thats why im asking but again sorry...

No worries. For the future, anything related to importing something not already in Wc3 or exporting something from Wc3, can be found simply by searching for those terms (import / export). If its related to a model, try searching for a model under world editor tutorials. If related to triggers, search that forum. But all that said, I'll let this be my last off-topic comment here.