• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Icecrown Overlord

Frost Lord form Icecrown. Based on Firelord model. Changed particles, armor, head and sounds.

Have fun with it.
Please give credits, if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sides in any way. Thanks.

Keywords:
elemental ice crown overlord frost cold
Contents

Icecrown Overlord (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Clean model, I cant notice too many changes besides colour and helm but makes a fine frostlord. Goodjob. works ingame
Level 4
HOLY man this thing owns.. wondering if you could make an electric one. that would be even better! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: :razz:

Level 1
Awsome model

This model really is great, 10/10:infl_thumbs_up:. Much better that the original if you ask me. Love the helmet. Could anyone tel me how to actually import it ive tryed EVERYTHING!!!!!!:

Level 2
This model has no stand animation, when it is told to hold position or stop, it keeps doing the animation where he looks around, is it possible for u to update the model so it does have a stand animation?

Level 1
no matter where i go on this site you have compliments flying your way for the awesome models. I dont normally comment on things but very GJ man

Level 10
0/10 do somthing original not always from firelord

dude you know how many models on hiveworkshop that are NOT original?...alot...so just because he based this perfect model off of a firelord dosen't mean it's bad, he worked hard and that should mean something to everyone, including you. so next time if you think about how much the person who made a model worked for it and how usefull it could be to you or someone else you should rate it the amount that he tried and the amount of detail and perfection it has :razz:

Level 1
This is a very good recreation of the Firelord model. I have many ideas for this model includeing creating it to have abilities close to that of the Firelord but dealing now instead with the element of ice. I have created a good ability list for the "Frostlord".
It has , Frost Blast ( High powered Frost Nova ), Summon Frost Guardian ( Based on the Summon Water Elemental ability ), Ice Combustion ( Frost based Incinerate ), Darkcore Rage ( High powered Avatar ), Attribute Bonus , Inventory ( Hero ), and Item Frost Attack Bonus.