• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Icecrown Overlord

Frost Lord form Icecrown. Based on Firelord model. Changed particles, armor, head and sounds.

Have fun with it.
Please give credits, if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sides in any way. Thanks.

Keywords:
elemental ice crown overlord frost cold
Contents

Icecrown Overlord (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Clean model, I cant notice too many changes besides colour and helm but makes a fine frostlord. Goodjob. works ingame

M

Werewulf: Clean model, I cant notice too many changes besides colour and helm but makes a fine frostlord. Goodjob. works ingame

Level 1
Does anybody of you boneheads tried this model with the fresh FT (For those less intelignet as our "approved guy" its Frozen Thorene, a fresh means version 1.07)? NO! So that MF who said that it works , think again why I am so pissed off.

Textures\HeroAvatarFlame.blp
units\Creeps\HeroFlameLord\Clouds8x8Grey.blp

I give it 10/10 , its good model,but this is about some other things.

Level 2
awesome model but can you make an icon frank?i really need it 100\1 if it had an icon!so 10/10 for now

Level 9
Blizzard should add it as a tavern hero in the next patch, the official opponent of the fire lord (legion and undead are no more allies now)
this Icecrown Overlord is a very good concept (we can imagine it's a protector of the frozen throne who would had fight illidan if he was the one who open the gate instead of arthas)

Level 2
Frank just checked in know and ther is an icon!100\10!you earned it! GENIUS. BTW anybody know how to make a hero get past lvl 10?

Level 1
Umm..it looks cool but i can't seem to open it and get the model... something bout needing to know the program that created the file or something idk...

Level 2
Its a very nice model... If you make a Firelord and this one and set the scales to 200%, place them right next to each other and you'll see that the chest and shoulders are a little different... The skins are a bit different... Could you make a Shadow lord? That would be awesome..

Edit: 10/10

Level 2
This is so strange....I LOVE IT! Great model! Keep of the good work!
like Rajin71506, I like so much with your model. Every model created by you is really good! And I want to use your model in my map project. 10/10