• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mister_Haudrauf's Self-made Wip Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Firstly this thread was made to show you the progress of specific models that i am going to make with the Tool Milkshape3d. Be aware that it will take a while for such models to be made. So be patient.

1.Models that are scratch-made and that i will upload.

Milkshape3d Modeling
As you can see it's only the foot and the beginnings of the leg of it. Not much yet.

gorlocwip1-veryearly1-png.269606
Now there are two legs instead of one. Also there is the beginning of the Torso.

gorlocwip1-veryearly2-png.269607
Now it's getting interresting. The Torso is almost complete and the Arms/Hands are there too. Also there is a Tail.

gorlocwip1-early1-png.269608
I begin to shape the Head. You can already see the teeth along with a weird limp that is attached to is mouth.

gorlocwip1-early2-png.269680
Now you can see an ear along with the shape of the Eye.

gorlocwip1-early3-png.269681
This is not the final model, but it is almost finished.

gorlocwip1-early4-png.269682
This is the final model. I will have 'fun' texturing this.....

gorlocwip1-final-png.269763
Texturing
Well this is the beginning of a colorful 'friendship'. I am using the Standard Murloc texture.

gorlocwip2-texturing1-png.269764
If you ask me it's kind of 'wrong'. Using the Standard Murloc texture.

gorlocwip2-texturing2-png.269759
Thank's to @Heinvers' advice/help. I am using now different textures. They are now fitting more.

gorlocwip2-texturing3-png.269760
The wrapping of the Texture is not finished, but you can see the tongue.

gorlocwip2-texturing4-png.269761
I changed the wrapping of the arms a bit. Also by the Way: THE WRAPPING IS FINISHED!

gorlocwip2-texturingfinal-png.269762
Bone placing and 'animating' (Not sure)
As you can see i have made a 'Stand Swin'-Animation. So with this Picture i confirm that the model is able to swim.

wip3animating1-stand-swim-png.270133
Gorloc-Model found here

Milkshape3d Modeling
In the first three Pictures. You can see the forming of the Body and in the last you can see that i colored the different portions of the Body to ease the modeling of the hair a bit.
lynelwip1-early1-png.270980
lynelwip1-early2-png.270977
lynelwip1-early3-png.270978
lynelwip1-early4-png.270979
These pictures are taken from the same version, but from different perspectives.

lynelwip1-lateearly1-png.271088

lynelwip1-lateearly2-png.271089

lynelwip1-lateearly3-png.271090
Texturing
These pictures are taken from the same version, but from different perspectives. Just so you know i have chosen white hair so that i can color it differently later on.
lynelwip2-early1-png.271765

lynelwip2-early2-png.271766

lynelwip2-early3-png.271764
These pictures are taken from the same version, but from different perspectives. So yeah the Texture is final. The Only thing i will change is the Hair Color, Eye Color and Body texture for the Other Versions.
lynelwip2-lateearly1-png.272029

lynelwip2-lateearly2-png.272027

lynelwip2-lateearly3-png.272028
These pictures are taken from the same version, but from different perspectives. These Weapons you see here are premade. Yes you heard right 'Premade'. I made these Weapons before i made the model. Also they are not his only weapons. I gonna make another two Versions of the model: One with a Spear and no shield and one with a Club/Crusher and no shield.
lynelwip2-final1-png.272033

lynelwip2-final2-png.272031

lynelwip2-final3-png.272032
Lynel Model found here

Quilboar Building-Set link here

Milkshape3d Modeling
tagarspinebreakerwip1modelling-png.275685

tagarspinebreakerwip2modelling-png.275682
Texturing
tagarspinebreakerwip1texturing-png.275686

tagarspinebreakerwip2texturing-png.275683

tagarspinebreakerwipfinaltexturing-png.275684

2.Models that i made, because i was bored.

gravestonewip-png.273904
gravestone-png.273903
tombwip-png.273988
tomb-png.273987
majoras-mask-wip1-png.274959

If you have any Questions regarding this Gallery or the Models (that are going to be made), then don't hesitate and ask straight away.

Last edited:
Level 30
Nice :)

What do you like of ms3d, in comparison to other software, e.g. 3dsM?

could you describe the steps you take to develop a limb, for example a leg?

1. It is the only one i have that i can make models from scratch with and it is pretty easy to handle, if you have watched the tutorials.

2.Well.... I can't really describe it easily. I can only say this look at your own limps and imagine: How would your limp look in the Program, that you going to use. And then simply make it.

Or if it's a fantasy creature then i recommend to look at reference pictures.

Last edited:
Level 30
Another Update. This time Major for the Gorloc.

This is the final model. I will have 'fun' texturing this.....

gorlocwip1-final-png.269763
Texturing
Well this is the beginning of a colorful 'friendship'. I am using the Standard Murloc texture.
gorlocwip2-texturing1-png.269764
If you ask me it's kind of 'wrong'. Using the Standard Murloc texture.
gorlocwip2-texturing2-png.269759
Thank's to @Heinvers' advice/help. I am using now different textures. They are now fitting more.
gorlocwip2-texturing3-png.269760
The wrapping of the Texture is not finished, but you can see the tongue.
gorlocwip2-texturing4-png.269761
undefined

Level 14
This is looking very good!
I have a constructive suggestion on this. I have made minor image edits to illustrate what I propose:
1 spread out the claws a little bit
Claws.jpg

2 make the legs a little thicker
CLegs.jpg

My opinion is that this would make the gorloc look more frog-like and murlocky :)

Level 30
This is looking very good!
I have a constructive suggestion on this. I have made minor image edits to illustrate what I propose:
1 spread out the claws a little bit
View attachment 269770

2 make the legs a little thicker
View attachment 269771

My opinion is that this would make the gorloc look more frog-like and murlocky :)

It's a good suggestion. I will consider it.

Level 30
oh my - DAYEMmm. You really know how to model - excellent job. I might use these in my Dark Souls inspired map.

Yeah i know. I am currently in the progress of placing the bones and then probaly animate them or i ask someone else, if i don't have time.

Also there will be more models in the future. I am currently only paying attention to this and "make it great".

Level 25
I think they use teeth. I think the head could be a lot bigger, kinda like a frog. Have you tried using the Altar of Depths texture btw? I recall gorlocs to be brown colored, but also have blue ang green variations.

Buuut good job so far, I'm excited to see how animations would look like :D

Level 30
I think they use teeth. I think the head could be a lot bigger, kinda like a frog. Have you tried using the Altar of Depths texture btw? I recall gorlocs to be brown colored, but also have blue ang green variations.

Buuut good job so far, I'm excited to see how animations would look like :D

I can already say, that i am not really good in making Walk-animations.

Buuut with the Walk animation. I have already four done so far.

Level 30
Spoiler: Late Early 1 -> 3 These pictures are taken from the same version, but from different perspectives. So yeah the Texture is final. The Only thing i will change is the Hair Color, Eye Color and Body texture for the Other Versions.
lynelwip2-lateearly1-png.272029

lynelwip2-lateearly2-png.272027

lynelwip2-lateearly3-png.272028
Spoiler: Final 1 -> 3 These pictures are taken from the same version, but from different perspectives. These Weapons you see here are premade. Yes you heard right 'Premade'. I made these Weapons before i made the model. Also they are not his only weapons. I gonna make another two Versions of the model: One with a Spear and no shield and one with a Club/Crusher and no shield.
lynelwip2-final1-png.272033

lynelwip2-final2-png.272031

lynelwip2-final3-png.272032

Another Update for the Lynel.

Just so you know: I am probably gonna give him a bit more Armor.

Level 30
Milkshape3d Modeling
Spoiler: WIP 1 -> 2
tagarspinebreakerwip1modelling-png.275685

tagarspinebreakerwip2modelling-png.275682
Texturing
Spoiler: WIP 1 -> Final
tagarspinebreakerwip1texturing-png.275686

tagarspinebreakerwip2texturing-png.275683

tagarspinebreakerwipfinaltexturing-png.275684

Believe it or not, but i decided to remake my old Tagar Spinebreaker from Scratch and with ingame textures.
That's also the reason why i didn't make anything for the quilboar buildings so much.

I just have to animate him. His class is a Warrior so he uses his axe most of the time. It's already bloodstained.

Level 30
sure, I'll make a quick sketch when I get home, to illustrate what I mean :3

Illustrations are the best way to show someone how something is done correctly.

I greatly appreciate your help in making the model better. I'll wait until the sketch is done, before i do anything else.

At least with this Model. I'll most likely continue making Quilboar buildings until then.

Level 30
Better, though still needs some work (head needs to be better seated on shoulders IMO).

I have already done that on the version that i have on Pc. I am sometimes looking at the Fel Orc Warlock Wow model for reference. Maybe i should do this for every Orc model that i make.

And looking at different references for each race in general.

@stein123 , stop being so awexome...

I know right.

Level 50
His look is referenced by this Image:
wowwiki___tagar_spinebreaker_by_weremagnus.jpg

His handgloves aren't bulky like you illustrated @Stefan.K but i will improve the other things you have illustrated.

I know they aren't, but if you take a look at Tauer's models you will see that he base his models on the same references as you do but he made them to fit into Warcraft 3. That's why I showed you this. To make it more fitting in game. I always wanted my models first to fit in game with the original models.

The more bulkier model looks the better it will fit in game, trust me. Just compare Tauer's Doomhammer model with this one of yours and you will see huge differences and they are both great warriors and are bulkier like any orc.

Status
Not open for further replies.