• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini-Game Mapping Contest #4 - Poll

Vote for the best entry!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
its kind of degrading :( i dont get almost any votes mainly because my map is too short while it has like 10 puzzles... kobas' map has like 3 and is really short but anyway everyone votes for him... is everybody voting for the design or wtf? public poll is a weird thing :D

btw who is gonna create the Puzzle/Mystery map pack?

Level 7
wait! so it is really that you kind of trolled the map, did 2 passages, unsolvable puzzle and worked on that so its great? :D and nobody would get pass that, although there is nothing and most people will just consider themselves stupid and vote for you? :D
hell yeah, people are pretty stupid. :ogre_haosis:

btw i guess you forgot to delete something :D
-Each user can only vote once in the poll. (remove this for a multiple choice poll)

Level 16
btw who is gonna create the Puzzle/Mystery map pack?

Maybe one of the judges, or the winner of the contest ;)

wait! so it is really that you kind of trolled the map, did 2 passages, unsolvable puzzle and worked on that so its great? :D and nobody would get pass that, although there is nothing and most people will just consider themselves stupid and vote for you? :D
hell yeah, people are pretty stupid. :ogre_haosis:

btw i guess you forgot to delete something :D

I think that's unnecessary...

is even possible to finish the game? Q_Q

No.. According to the mapscript that is :p
I'm sorry -Kobas- .. you're .. you're .. losing points..

edit

Nevermind, KOBAS YOU WIN! WOOT WOOT!!! NOW GIVE ME REP YOU LAZY MOD!! <3
jk jk xD

edit
All I had to do was compress them in a Rar file :p

edit

chr2, eubz, Ketsuno Anson, marko9, mckill2009, Orcnet, Zaldazzor
didn't play Kobas' map and want rep :p

I guess its to lower file size?

I could've sworn it was against the rules..
I guess that rule changed :p
The problem is, I can't solve the second puzzle, so I want to edit the map and skip and it.
That didn't stop me from writing a good review though :p
I exploited one of your bugs to view the rest of the map ;)

Level 16
KayS.. one question.. Why is your map protected?

edit

What about "comments"? ;)

Normally, I put the unprotected version at the end of the contest. In the last contest I did the same, and there wasn't any problem... But this time I have a problem with it, I had to restart my computer, and I lost the file. But I can use a map deprotector and put it here. I think there's no problem with that (If I give my permission, to me :S).
Also, I always work in gui...

All the models in the map, except the orbs are mine, so there's no one copy from it, nowhere. (The mechanical bridge and the puzzle walls...)

Edit 1

Me! said:
Take note of this!! I know that the second puzzle it's too hard for the people who doesn't like puzzles, so, do you know the "WASD" movement system? W:Up A:Left S:Down and D:Right. This is the exactly combination that you have to introduce when you enter in the puzzle:

dsawdssawasddwwaassdd

Edit 2

I could've sworn it was against the rules..
I guess that rule changed :p
The problem is, I can't solve the second puzzle, so I want to edit the map and skip and it.
That didn't stop me from writing a good review though :p
I exploited one of your bugs to view the rest of the map ;)

If you haven't seen the rest of the map, you don't know nothing about my work on this contest...

You can extract models and other resources from map without de-protecting map.
Also de-protecting isn't such problem so I guess there is no use for it.
I protect maps only to optimize file size cuz upload is horrible here.

I just remembered: "Deprotecting is against the rules in the "Spell" contests :p, not the map contests."

Level 16
Don't worry I'll just give you a -9 so it looks like I checked the rest :p jk xD

edit

Btw, the cinematic in the beginning made me cry :( (I'm not kidding)

You have to see the end!! It will make you cry again :(

PD: -9?? Ooooouuu... That's less than 5 :(

I just remembered: "Deprotecting is against the rules in the "Spell" contests :p, not the map contests."

But be warned, my triggers are too hard to understand.

Last edited:
Level 16
Kays protecting the map... doesn't it reduce the size? so we can't rate the Going Green. Since it is very unclear because your map is protected and size is shrunk down.

Believe me... It doesn't change the file size :S At least with my map protector (Protected, not optimized)

so bad i can only love people who can spell my name properly :/
lawl

I'm Sorry Xezko, it was the exciting sensation that someone finished my map :S

no probls, but dont even bother, just imagine bomberman, that's the style of my map with boss fights :)...

Mmm... Great idea :D I love that game.

PD: If someone want to do it, you are free to unprotect the map and do with it as you like... For any question look at my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.