• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini-Game Contest #2 Poll

Which entry do you think should win the Mini-Game Contest #2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I'll be the first,Bouncer (Online version) is a bit hard,but I completed it,I'll give it a 64% rating !

While your Bouncer ,well the fact is,Warcraft with a Flash Game does not compare themselves.

But,as they are similar ,yours will get 77%,for multiplayer issues and nice looking balls!

Level 23
hm, I would come to the conclusion that your game was more fun. As Kermit says, wc3 and flash games are uncomparable, and also, the bouncer there was 2d.

Is this where your Bouncer idea came from. I must say your were better, but had some bugs ;)

(Devil on the road)

Level 28
Yay!!!
Look at this IMG! BouncerVotes.jpg

They still have to be judged, don't they? You will most likely pass me there.

Bob27's gone and this thread is full of "when is the contest going to be over" spam. I don't think these are going to be judged, so I suggested that we just go by the poll so we can get this contest finished, which is what you want.

Bob27's gone and this thread is full of "when is the contest going to be over" spam. I don't think these are going to be judged, so I suggested that we just go by the poll so we can get this contest finished, which is what you want.
Ehh. I don't care either way. See how many of the "When is this contest going to end??" posts are made by me. :bored:

Level 28
Why is there always a problem with the contests that I'm interested in?
1:st - Hero Contest #1
2:nd - this contest
3:rd - Cinematic Contest #2, PurgeandFire1111 was going to host it and the theme was supposed to be Music Videos. But he dissapeared.
4:th - The inofficial cinematic contest - It was supposed to keep us working while we where waiting for Purge. I discussed it with CMarket and we came up with some decent rules and judging. Then he PM:ed a mod and he still hasn't got the answer. That was almost a month ago.

Is just me or are there more contests with issues?

EDIT: lol hawk. Thanks for the rep! XD

Level 5
I dont want to sound selfish but i disagree with a 100% Poll, i was told it was a 50% Judge and 50% Poll, the rules have been bended? I just dont think its fair that i did all that work, and now you are changing the rules. I want a Judge, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.