• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Microsoft acquires Activision Blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
If I had my way we would have not shipped Reforged and continued iterating on classic. That's all in the past though. The chances of the classic client returning are .01%. Please don't put stock in that idea.
The reliable solution. It is simply to correct the bad optimization of reforged, it is possible to repair the game, and leave it as before. But the problem was the budget :sad:

Level 18
I want to set expectations here. Going back to the classic client simply isn't a reasonable option for many internal reasons. It's not simple at all. You'd also be forcing map makers who have used 1.32 to save their maps to essentially remake their maps because there is no backwards compatibility. That is many hundreds of maps.

If I had my way we would have not shipped Reforged and continued iterating on classic. That's all in the past though. The chances of the classic client returning are .01%. Please don't put stock in that idea.
It is the only acceptable idea. Either Blizz finds a way to make it work, or any hope of saving War3 is doomed and it's time to move on. Either way, no skin off my hide.

Edit: to be clear, I'm not talking about rolling back the patch. I'm talking about putting out a pre-reforged version of the game as a separate client, like WoW Classic. Idk if that came off in my original post or not.

Bribe

Code Moderator
Level 50
Sure, Warcraft III might turn out really good too, but it makes more sense to invest their money in other more promising projects. You can only create so much hype from an old game. Warcraft III is, sadly, old news.
No way man. “WarCraft” is a HUGE name on its own. Even though there are loads of people who its predecessor would be targeted towards weren’t even alive when it came out, they’ve definitely heard of World of WarCraft. A few years ago, the easily-forgotten WarCraft movie came out, too. Well, let’s not count on that movie to drive sales.

How many are still playing StarCraft 2 and the Age of Empires variants? Considering AoE4 came out recently, I’d say there are quite a few. Plenty more are desperate enough to try even the weird RTSs, and the bad RTSs, just to get something new.

Then we’ve got those other Blizzard devs that spun off Frost Giant Studios - that’s the kind of initiative you need to really see quality come back.

One thing I really don’t like about StarCraft 2 and WarCraft 3 is the fact that they’ve been “solved”. No matter how many balance patches come, it’s still the same resource system, control system, build order and micro procedure. A new game could introduce a more realistic resource system, or even bring back the WarCraft 2 dependency on oil (shit, THAT was fun). The double-geyser thing is a huge slap in the face. The odds of finding minerals AND a geyser in optimal proximity should be rare enough, but TWO geysers at each!? WarCraft 3’s resource system is totally believable, at least.

Level 18
No way man. “WarCraft” is a HUGE name on its own. Even though there are loads of people who its predecessor would be targeted towards weren’t even alive when it came out, they’ve definitely heard of World of WarCraft. A few years ago, the easily-forgotten WarCraft movie came out, too. Well, let’s not count on that movie to drive sales.

How many are still playing StarCraft 2 and the Age of Empires variants? Considering AoE4 came out recently, I’d say there are quite a few. Plenty more are desperate enough to try even the weird RTSs, and the bad RTSs, just to get something new.

Then we’ve got those other Blizzard devs that spun off Frost Giant Studios - that’s the kind of initiative you need to really see quality come back.

One thing I really don’t like about StarCraft 2 and WarCraft 3 is the fact that they’ve been “solved”. No matter how many balance patches come, it’s still the same resource system, control system, build order and micro procedure. A new game could introduce a more realistic resource system, or even bring back the WarCraft 2 dependency on oil (shit, THAT was fun). The double-geyser thing is a huge slap in the face. The odds of finding minerals AND a geyser in optimal proximity should be rare enough, but TWO geysers at each!? WarCraft 3’s resource system is totally believable, at least.
Until Warcraft 3 is salvaged, any other Warcraft RTS projects shouldn't even be considered. If Warcraft 3 can't be salvaged, cut out the first part of that sentence. If Blizzard can't even properly manage the games they have, why the hell would I ever want them to make a new one?

The biggest problem right now isn't even that Reforged is broken. It's that the real game, the way it was when it was released, cannot be played in any officially supported way. That's the problem MS and Blizz need to find a way to fix. Everything else is a non-starter. It's like trying to remove asbestos from your walls during a house fire.

Level 21
Sure, public opinion will improve as a result, however the player base is so polarized so in many people's eyes it will never be enough. If they re-implement ladder and custom campaigns you still have a huge chunk of people who absolutely detest the art style. If they start remaking the art assets as well it will be a huge investment for very little quantifiable return.

I think they don't want to touch Warcraft III because;

1. Its player base is too small (not counting China, I'm not really sure how the Warcraft III player base is in China).
  2. They won't be able to revive the player base since the game has run its course, and they can only hype an old game so much without releasing new content.
  3. They will receive a lot of backlash from fans that will never be happy.
  4. They will probably never get ROI on their investment.

I think they will just forget Warcraft III and focus on newer, better games. People in general have short memory spans, and forget easily as soon as the next big game is out. Only the hardcore fans will hold a grudge and boycott a corporation because of a botched re-release, and the rest will buy their AAA titles without thinking twice about Warcraft III.

I don't think fans will be negative about everything. I think if they would for instance just work on debugging, and adding to reforged all the features that are missing (that you stated) people would appreciate that, since it is just an improvement. since there is already the option to toggle the graphics between classic and reforged - that kind of deals with the polarizing new graphics, no? I mean sure custom maps tend to be aimed at one set of graphics, but that is the map creators decision, not the devs...

there will always be some trolls, but I think as a whole the community would recognize that as an integrity move (especially because there are no big profits promised there which is prob why it won't happen...).

Sure, Warcraft is a huge name on its own, but it's still old news the same way Mario64 is old news. Everyone have undoubtedly heard of Mario, but it's not to say sales had skyrocketed if they remade it with better graphics. Instead they choose to release new content with games like Mario Odyssey and so on, simply because new content will always create more hype than old content.

Level 18
Sure, Warcraft is a huge name on its own, but it's still old news the same way Mario64 is old news. Everyone have undoubtedly heard of Mario, but it's not to say sales had skyrocketed if they remade it with better graphics. Instead they choose to release new content with games like Mario Odyssey and so on, simply because new content will always create more hype than old content.
I don't know if that's actually a good analogy because they're rereleased Mario 64 multiple times, including just recently.

The most recent rerelease of Mario 64 came in a bundle with Sunshine and Galaxy, called "Super Mario 3D Allstars." It sold 9 million copies worldwide.
That's not bad. If I wanted to nitpick I could ask the question of how many bought the bundle solely for Mario 64. However, I agree that sounds like a successful remake. One games success is not an indicator of anothers sales performance in the event of a remake though. I don't know anything about the super mario community, maybe it was a strong going community already? The Warcraft III community is scattered due to an already failed remake, so it's a rather hot subject to touch into. The chance of another failure will be looming if they start remaking it.

I'm not saying I outright think it's impossible, just that it requires at a minimum; New content, a lot of money on development and a dedicated core team. If MS decides it's a reasonable investment or not remains to be seen.

Level 18
That's not bad. If I wanted to nitpick I could ask the question of how many bought the bundle solely for Mario 64. However, I agree that sounds like a successful remake. One games success is not an indicator of anothers sales performance in the event of a remake though. I don't know anything about the super mario community, maybe it was a strong going community already? The Warcraft III community is scattered due to an already failed remake, so it's a rather hot subject to touch into. The chance of another failure will be looming if they start remaking it.

I'm not saying I outright think it's impossible, just that it requires at a minimum; New content, a lot of money on development and a dedicated core team. If MS decides it's a reasonable investment or not remains to be seen.
If you want the fanbase to be completely satisfied and not complain, the first and most important thing to do is give Warcraft 3 Classic an official release. 1.31 with some important bugfixes would be ideal for me, but 1.26 would probably be the simplest and best way to do it. Like I've said before, find a way to put it out there just like WoW Classic.

If that absolutely can't be done, then there's nothing else Blizzard could ever do to improve the situation. That's the first and most important step. People should be able to play the classic game they remember and paid for. If that's technologically or legally impossible for Blizzard to do, then there's absolutely no hope to fix Reforged. Anything new you add to it would be like trying to repaint the walls of your house during a fire. If you can get a classic version out there, then you can start working on fixing the bugs and finishing Reforged.

Failing that, WC3R should just be written off entirely and released for free as Abandonware.

If you want the fanbase to be completely satisfied and not complain
I doubt that's possible tbh, not just in Warcraft III fanbase but in every fanbase.

If that absolutely can't be done, then there's nothing else Blizzard could ever do to improve the situation. That's the first and most important step. People should be able to play the classic game they remember and paid for. If that's technologically or legally impossible for Blizzard to do, then there's absolutely no hope to fix Reforged. Anything new you add to it would be like trying to repaint the walls of your house during a fire.
Well when I said they would have to add new content it's also implied they have to fix the game first.

Level 13
Saw these on reddit, and just had to share.
vs81mf4eyjc81.png

wu8rgwolyjc81.jpg

Level 2
i have no clue, but i hope this means they give the devs some actual time, funding, and creative freedom to truly "reforge" the game that filled the childhoods of so many

Level 3
Monopolies are never good. They used to attack Activision and now that it had the reputation very low hits them with an offer they can't refuse.
Fixing reforged is problably not going to be on any of their priorities. Anyway, in general, I personally can't see how this is a good thing but only time will tell.

Level 4
Finally.... They made AND remastered AOE 1 and 2 and republish AOM (Age of Mytholodgy) Let's hope they make Warcraft 3 great again :D

Level 7
Honestly, concerning Warcraft 3, this doesn't matter at all. Changes absolutely nothing.

The chances of Reforged getting finished and even Warcraft 4 happening some day are higher today than yesterday, that's for sure.

I just want vanilla W3 back in its entirety, they can throw Reforged away for all I care.

I want to set expectations here. Going back to the classic client simply isn't a reasonable option for many internal reasons. It's not simple at all. You'd also be forcing map makers who have used 1.32 to save their maps to essentially remake their maps because there is no backwards compatibility. That is many hundreds of maps.

It can return just fine, there's nothing stopping them. They could even have two separate clients.

They could always expand the core game with new expansions, they did that with Age of Empires a few times already.

Here's an example: [Altered Melee] - Discussion - Warcraft III second expansion ideas

Level 27
I'm going to say something that might no be liked. But if Microsoft get Blizzard to restore, because it was removed the custom campaign functionality and left the world editor functional, it will a betterment of quality of life far bigger that what Blizzard did during 2020 or even whole REFORGED as a concept.

What were Blizzard priorities in 2020?

Chicken and Racoon footprints.

Level 18
I'm going to say something that might no be liked. But if Microsoft get Blizzard to restore, because it was removed the custom campaign functionality and left the world editor functional, it will a betterment of quality of life far bigger that what Blizzard did during 2020 or even whole REFORGED as a concept.

What were Blizzard priorities in 2020?

Chicken and Racoon footprints.
The insultingly small, totally useless updates they kept putting out was because Blizzard wouldn't give them anymore funding or resources for important fixes, and they had made the mistake of promising updates every month.

Level 18
It is the only acceptable idea. Either Blizz finds a way to make it work, or any hope of saving War3 is doomed and it's time to move on. Either way, no skin off my hide.

Edit: to be clear, I'm not talking about rolling back the patch. I'm talking about putting out a pre-reforged version of the game as a separate client, like WoW Classic. Idk if that came off in my original post or not.
Someone made an alternate suggestion to me that I'd also find acceptable, but I'm not sure how fair it would be.

Instead of supporting an older patch, MS-Blizzard could "sterilize" Reforged completely. Bring back the old UI and its functions, removed the Reforged assets and make them an optional patch, completely remove any "reforged" campaign missions and replace them with the originals, restore ALL the lost features, and just completely undo just about everything Reforged did.

As much as I despise Reforged and wished it never existed, I don't think that would be fair to the team who worked so hard and was rewarded so little to basically have everything they made scrubbed away in what would basically be a patch rollback but slightly different. And I really don't think it would be fair to the people who actually enjoy playing Reforged more. Sure, I don't want to know any of them, but I don't wanna see them suffer.

But if that's the only way to give people the original product again, I'm afraid it would be the only option.

Last edited:
Level 6
Having Warcraft III be part of Xbox Game Pass is an interesting prospect. Could get Age of Empires players to install the game. Whenever this deal closes in 2023 we'll know what Microsoft is planning with Activision-Blizzard. But, I suspect Warcraft III Reforged won't be very high up on their list of priorities.

Microsoft is currently building a subscription service for video games akin to Netflix. What Microsoft needs is content, loads of it. This is why they went on a buying spree back in 2018 to acquire 8 gaming studios. It is the same reason they acquired Zenimax/Bethesda back in 2020/2021. And this will be their next move to make Xbox Game Pass a subscription that can't be beat.

For the Warcraft franchise this can mean multiple things. I can imagine the folks at Microsoft see the Warcraft RTS franchise the same way they do Age of Empires. A way to bolster their PC Game Pass catalogue. In that case they need remasters and new releases in the franchises, like they did with Age of Empires. Currently they are spending money on third party content to release on the service (Total War Warhammer III, Humankind and Crusader Kings III for example), restoring a RTS/moba division within Blizzard could be part of their strategy.

Though most of their attention will go to the bigger games and IP obviously. Having Call of Duty in their subscription will make the most impact.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I share the preoccupations of everyone that's spoken out concerning monopolies, Warcraft III not being the best game for cash grab, and Microsoft's culture impacting the scene in the long run. Nor do I like the company's big-brother-is-watching mentality.

Still, I look at the state of things and the alternative we had on the table. Which was... nothing. Activision was never going to touch this game again. Although faint, at least now there's a glimmer of hope, a possibility of something happening, where before we had the certainty that nothing was going to happen.

And well, Microsoft did remaster the entire Age of Empires franchise after all, including AoE1, which I doubt many people were playing. All things considered, it is good news.

Level 34
Less corporate shit at the top and more splits at the bottom so talent can work on what they love doing.
This! Corporations are a disaster to this world!

Anyway, now Blizzard's employees cannot steal breast milk from women anymore. Perhaps they cannot do many things they got used to. Perhaps Microsoft's tolerance of that type of criminal is less, hopefully.

can it get worse?
Seems like I could imagine it getting worse in several ways. Couldn't it?

What if Microsoft decides to listen to fans and give them a purist remaster? A classic-version-inspired product we could refer to as "Warcraft 3: Definitive Edition". They could lock this behind a monthly fee, maybe some sort of grouped gamers pass that includes other games as well. The definitive edition would be a remake not a reforge, so they capture your Warcraft III experience but using a game made on Unreal Engine that doesn't support your legacy models and maps and all of that crap -- because let's face it: I don't know if you've ever read the 2002 C++ source code from Reign of Chaos that continues to be in use on Reforged today, but that stuff is an unmaintainable hacked together pile of garbage from a code management perspective. And it has been since 2002.

Once the new definitive edition goes live, along with an optional additional monthly fee for a world editor developer license, then there's just no reason to keep Reforged around slowly bleeding out bad publicity. So then they could shut down Reforged server and pursue legal action against projects like W3Champions if they continued to offer 3rd party Warcraft III servers, since that would be directly in competition with the Warcraft III: Definitive Edition.

Edit: Definitive Edition art would be like the War3HD models included on Starcraft 2. They would be thematically the same as original Warcraft 3 but in higher resolution, rather than how Reforged got creative with character appearances and made them more like WoW in several cases.

Last edited:

What if Microsoft decides to listen to fans and give them a purist remaster? A classic-version-inspired product we could refer to as "Warcraft 3: Definitive Edition". They could lock this behind a monthly fee, maybe some sort of grouped gamers pass that includes other games as well. The definitive edition would be a remake not a reforge, so they capture your Warcraft III experience but using a game made on Unreal Engine that doesn't support your legacy models and maps and all of that crap -- because let's face it: I don't know if you've ever read the 2002 C++ source code from Reign of Chaos that continues to be in use on Reforged today, but that stuff is an unmaintainable hacked together pile of garbage from a code management perspective. And it has been since 2002.

Once the new definitive edition goes live, along with an optional additional monthly fee for a world editor developer license, then there's just no reason to keep Reforged around slowly bleeding out bad publicity. So then they could shut down Reforged server and pursue legal action against projects like W3Champions if they continued to offer 3rd party Warcraft III servers, since that would be directly in competition with the Warcraft III: Definitive Edition.

Edit: Definitive Edition art would be like the War3HD models included on Starcraft 2. They would be thematically the same as original Warcraft 3 but in higher resolution, rather than how Reforged got creative with character appearances and made them more like WoW in several cases.
This would be a dream come true to be honest. Even worth subscribing

This would be a dream come true to be honest. Even worth subscribing
You know what? Maybe you're right. I had been assuming that people here on the Hive might be emotionally invested in preservation of their custom world editor data they created for the last 20 years. Maybe they would have thought it was their god-given right to have someone doing tech support on their exploit-based jass programming and Object Editor hacks. So I thought my post would be met with criticism and seen almost as a form of trolling.

But honestly, I would pay for the subscription too. I'm just a whimsical wind mage, and sometimes we have to go where the wind carries us.

Level 18

This is a horrible nightmare scenario, but given how much I've heard people lament how fucking awful working with the code and software for Warcraft 3 was, a straight up remake wouldn't be such a bad idea if a competent team could figure out how to reverse-engineer everything important.

It really is a testament to just how horrible of a boss Kotick was when the creation of one of the biggest and most potentially dangerous corporate monopolies ever is an unquestionable improvement.

Last edited:
Level 34
Apple, Google, FB, Netflix are encroaching in on gaming, and Microsoft is staking claim here.
Is there a famous company that is not interested in gaming these days? Seems that every company from any business will have a stake in gaming soon.
IN past it was all clear. You know that bakery is making bread, you know that pharmacy company is making medications, you know who was in charge for making games. Actually you know what company is dedicated to which product. Now, these days, everyone is stepping in everyone's business. And in a result, products decrease in quality. NETFLIX: REFORGED hahaha! It could happen actually. :cgrin:

Level 18
Is there a famous company that is not interested in gaming these days? Seems that every company from any business will have a stake in gaming soon.
IN past it was all clear. You know that bakery is making bread, you know that pharmacy company is making medications, you know who was in charge for making games. Actually you know what company is dedicated to which product. Now, these days, everyone is stepping in everyone's business. And in a result, products decrease in quality. NETFLIX: REFORGED hahaha! It could happen actually. :cgrin:
no! don't give them crazy ideas

edit: so apparently they're on the quest of reviving old ip

Last edited:
Level 10
To be honest this is gonna piss off a lot of people here i really prefer i they make a Warcraft 2 remaster instead of repairing Reforged let's face it the game is already dead at this point better off waiting for something new than waiting for these guys on repairing their broken product there is no need on using a different engine or better give it to Ensemble Studios to make a remaster i would love this more than waiting forever for Blizzard to fix this mess.

Xiaomi and Huawei games confirmed.

Btw, i hope micro-blizzard finally do something about warcraft 3.

Ppl talk about warcraft 1,2 and 3 and Definitive AOE Edition

Let me tell to all of you a clear thing, here now and forever : It must be on a new engine . End of the story

Will that engine be made out of sc2,hots or whatever its easier to them, doesnt matter. So, seperate from classic forever.

Next thing, why new engine? Cause if you want game be regularly mantained with such an amount of content then it has to be modern

Also, with modern engine that doesnt limit art , monetizing like skins and other stuff, and in some future on that same definitive edition gmae maybe for 10 years you would have new expansion added where wc3 story ended.

Over the time the new game, that has (wc1,wc2,wc3 implemented on a new engine + new expansion) would become what we all know as Warcraft 4.

For quality product of definitive wc1,wc2,wc3 edition if you want them once in a row you would surely wait 5-7 years...

-----I am afraid even wc1,wc2,wc3 is a huge bite to be made once in a row , even i want it with all my heart :) (its possible just...no faith after this reforged thing...)

So, the history teach us, step by step , small portion of bites and goal is accomplished with quality secured...

------------- But heres how i would do it, and secure sucsess -------------------

1.I would first make Warcraft 3 from scratch, pure HD high poly remaster (i would modify and repolish good reforged assets and code them for campaign use)
This is how community and customers would regain trust.

2. I would then go Lotr movie trick - cover wc2 and wc1 on same engine in following years

3.Within 7-10 years after that i would consider new expansions with lore where wc3 stoped, on that same engine we had wc1,2,3.

With a possible adding new system like open world mmo (probably with fog of war) - camera like diablo-wc3 if you got me (not like wow)

All of that on one client,1 engine having what we always had : ladder, campaign,custom campaign,custom games...And if game becomes sucsesfull we could even have blizzard mobas in it , who knows.

That would be warcraft 4 for me (a continuous developed game on 1 client,1 engine,continued lore,same art style - basically what wow intended).

Not like :Hey microsoft make me warcraft 4 right now xD

And ye, they would surely make alot of cash with endless possibilitys this game has xD

Also, with modern engine that doesnt limit art , monetizing like skins and other stuff, and in some future on that same definitive edition gmae maybe for 10 years you would have new expansion added where wc3 story ended.
When you refer to limiting art, what are you referring to? if you see a video like this (ignore for now how the video was made, I'm just referring to what's in it):

Maybe this video is fake and is not a video of reforged models on classic like the title or whatever, but regardless ideologically what it is that you are saying you want? From my standpoint, Reforged seemed to show that the old game logic with a new/updated render pipeline is a workable thing to exist. For me it feels like the problem with Reforged was actually about money and not as much about the technology, essentially because making or getting the right technology cost the company too much money so they eventually stopped doing it.

Do you believe that this new thing that you're saying you want should come at the cost of the previous technology that is used by remaining Warcraft 3 "technology fans" let's say (people who play old versions or Reforged once that is considered old in a few years, etc) ? Many of those people have said they wish that they could have a sense of being technologically cared for, like maybe a button to get to the Frozen Throne with the old 3d menu or basically something that feels like the 1.31 client but from the battlenet launcher. And Reforged is really, really close to that in terms of its techno-guts inside it but at least for me personally the new menu is a turnoff honestly just because of certain areas in the new menu that lack polish. (In addition, the technological consequences of the AbilitySkin and related systems bust custom maps on the 1.32 client in ways that 1.31 showed could have been working fine for a modernized version of the old code engine.) So I've heard different opinions from people -- some who say they would pay $200 for an official client of the old menu ("the original game") and others who desperately want a "finished" version of Reforged.

Wouldn't making what you describe here throw both of those groups of people under the bus essentially? Certainly there's a casual audience of people who would pay $40 for a polished version of the War3 mod on the Star2 engine if it's newer "HD but the same style" assets were completed for all units and buildings. But I think there would be some backlash against Blizzard if they started selling that, especially since it's already available for free or whatever.

When you refer to limiting art, what are you referring to? if you see a video like this (ignore for now how the video was made, I'm just referring to what's in it):

Maybe this video is fake and is not a video of reforged models on classic like the title or whatever, but regardless ideologically what it is that you are saying you want? From my standpoint, Reforged seemed to show that the old game logic with a new/updated render pipeline is a workable thing to exist. For me it feels like the problem with Reforged was actually about money and not as much about the technology, essentially because making or getting the right technology cost the company too much money so they eventually stopped doing it.

Do you believe that this new thing that you're saying you want should come at the cost of the previous technology that is used by remaining Warcraft 3 "technology fans" let's say (people who play old versions or Reforged once that is considered old in a few years, etc) ? Many of those people have said they wish that they could have a sense of being technologically cared for, like maybe a button to get to the Frozen Throne with the old 3d menu or basically something that feels like the 1.31 client but from the battlenet launcher. And Reforged is really, really close to that in terms of its techno-guts inside it but at least for me personally the new menu is a turnoff honestly just because of certain areas in the new menu that lack polish. (In addition, the technological consequences of the AbilitySkin and related systems bust custom maps on the 1.32 client in ways that 1.31 showed could have been working fine for a modernized version of the old code engine.) So I've heard different opinions from people -- some who say they would pay $200 for an official client of the old menu ("the original game") and others who desperately want a "finished" version of Reforged.

Wouldn't making what you describe here throw both of those groups of people under the bus essentially? Certainly there's a casual audience of people who would pay $40 for a polished version of the War3 mod on the Star2 engine if it's newer "HD but the same style" assets were completed for all units and buildings. But I think there would be some backlash against Blizzard if they started selling that, especially since it's already available for free or whatever.

Old tilesets system from 90s is still in Reforged, it still can not read the image as a whole like Hots or Dota which are just Mobas ?

It literally cuts the tile image into 32 non aligned pieces. Also not to mention not aligned uvs of the ground (and probably even normal map of the global terrain file)

Wanna have this as a tile? Sure go cut it cause Reforged 2020 game cant read it

Also check this bro

And you tell me this engine doesnt limit art. Do you understand it will always look old if someone doesnt fix it. FOREVER

40k high poly grunt model on a PAPER GROUND

Level 13
Totally not related to Microsoft acquiring Activision-Blizzard:

Level 18
Totally not related to Microsoft acquiring Activision-Blizzard:
what they want to, another pathfinder? path of exile?

Level 13
what they want to, another pathfinder? path of exile?
Beats me.🤷‍♂️ I guess we'll have to wait and see. What I know for certain is that they've been trying to create new games and universes at least a dozen times during the last decade, and obviously failed miserably every single time except once, Overwatch. This time around, with Microsoft in charge, things will work differently, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.