• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Micro DotA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I need ideas for my map........Most of those ideas are heroes/spells of heroes...
I will give credits and reputation to anyone who helped me......
Spell damage should be based on this
-First spell up to 450 damage
-Second(can be passive or autocast) like some attribute times x.x in damage + healing like lifesteel.....up to 62 damage and heal...
-Third should be passive like a critical or something like that.....up to 275 damage
-and ultimate is your choice....but it needs to be balanced too
Note: Spell damage and other i showed above is when hero is at level 10....
Updates of map are available in my signature....Thanks
~calex_3~
{ABOUT MAP}
-Map is like DotA
-Creeps spawning every 20 seconds
-Get gold by killing them
-Kill your opponent hero!!!
-Buy items to make hero stronger
-Use mods to make game better
-Use victory mods to create victory conditions

Attachments

• micro dota.jpg
    micro dota.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 442
  • Burner.jpg
    Burner.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 396
  • Troll.jpg
    Troll.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 807
  • Skeleton.jpg
    Skeleton.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
I think that the map is a good idea, but your rules for idea creation are a little annoying lol.

ok:

Necrogeneral:
Great Necromancers who have a talent with commanding their hordes are often called Necrogenerals. these incredible spellcasters are the greatest commanders of all time; they have the ability to create and control their armies with will alone, and they do so with precision and skill.

Necromancy: Raises a pair of permanent undead infantrymen, each has 18-22 attack, 345 hitpoints, and 4 heavy armor. Casting time is 6 seconds, Mana cost is 100. 100 casting range. each level increases the number of summoned units and mana cost while reducing the casting time by 1 second.
Based off of rase dead, but triggered.

Will of Battle:
Warriors raised by the necrogeneral are so twisted and tormented that the pure hatred and malice of their spirits attacks with the skeleton, bending the targets mind and dealing extra mind-type damage.(set in triggers)

Mindwar:
The necrogeneral controls each skeleton individually his mastery of control allows him to guide each skeleton to their maximum potential. Each skeleton deals extra damage and has extra armour. at level 3 they do not get extra stats but instead gain a 25% lifesteal.

Netherworld Portal,Ultimate:
Based off of pocket factory:
Summons a mighty portal to the nether summoning fourth hordes of skeletons to to the necrogeneral nefarious bidding.

I hope you like it :)
give +rep if you use him please.

Level 17
wow nice idea.....do you have it done?....i mean do you know how to make that spells MUI, leakless, bugfree....(if you haven't done them ...shit i will done them.....if you have can you give them to me so i will put them to my map...)...rep is given

Level 15
Doesn't really look like DotA. Why not change the name to something like Micro AoS (genre of DotA).
Anyway, I played something like a Mini Dota before and it was so cool XD I love face paced maps so here's a suggestion!

Life Eater (Use Acolyte model)

1) Life Zap: Shoots a bolt of life, dealing a large amount of damage at the cost of some of the hero's own life.
2) Sapping Attack (autocast): Enchants each of the hero's attack with a lifesteal effect. Also adds damage to the hero's attack based on your current life.
3) Life Burn (passive): Each attack by the hero has a chance to damage the target by a % of its current life.
4) Crush Life: Does damage to the target unit based on the difference in the % of life. (If Hero A has 50% of its life left, and you have 100%, you deal damage based on 50 * ???)
Hero not made XD

I can do spells that are mui leakless and bugless.
I have done it but in a different format: and please note that i may be using this in a map as well. Its very easy to trigger and the other version i made was along time ago so it is very buggy and not MUI (I cannot remeber why though...)

You can make the triggers :)
I am doing the triggers for him soon accually...

Level 17
new version is coming ...... i am not using any of hero suggestions you told me.....creating units is bad in this map cuz there are already too many creeps and there is arena mod in new version and in arena with many units that hero will be strongest....so nothing ....but rep is given to you......

Level 9
new version is coming ...... i am not using any of hero suggestions you told me.....creating units is bad in this map cuz there are already too many creeps and there is arena mod in new version and in arena with many units that hero will be strongest....so nothing ....but rep is given to you......

wut?

Level 16
For some comments on your map calex..

First of all: The name.
Using the term "DotA" in your map might draw more people to join games on BNET, but when they notice that the heros are not DotA replicas they might get quite disappointed.

So I suggest renaming your map to something else. Mini-AOS is a proper example, but unique names are the best.

On your map layout, I don't like it.
Here's a rough sketch on something that IMO would work better:
2dlt153.jpg

Explanation:
First of all: Make the map scale a bigger than it is right now. Mini doesn't have to mean TINY AS SHIT.
O = Tower
B = Base
Green stuff = Forest/mountains/whatever to make up for unpathable terrain.
Blue stuff = A river or something. Moving between the lanes is VERY important in DotA, it enables surprise moves and all that.

If you have any further questions about it, please ask

Level 6
I agree with dansaDisco at the map size. It can get too small.
And back to the blight. The blight kinda seperates the map in the "good and evil" side, which also is a big part DotA.

Level 5
but there was no complain on my map when i played it on garena.. btw you want me to create map like dota....but i want it to be little different!

And still, you name it micro DotA ?

I need ideas for my map........Most of those ideas are heroes/spells of heroes...

Later on you wrote a message that you didnt use any of the ideas

{ABOUT MAP}
-Map is like DotA

This Is So Epic

Level 5
It's because the idea was pathetic :
{ABOUT MAP}
-Map is like DotA

Also, at first, you asked for spell ideas, when you got the ideas, you asked the idea givers to make the spells themselves, and later you decided that you won't use those ideas at all. It is simply pathetic

Level 11
Give me the map Ill work on it and see if I can make a decent map off of the crap you have done. If your interested that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.