• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
We at the Hive wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Tell us all about your festive season in this thread! What presents have you received, what presents you have given to others, or you can even post pictures if you want (let us know what you're eating on your Christmas meal)!

Merry_Christmas_And_A_Happy_New_Year_2011_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
Merry Christmas for you, too, Rui and for all other users :) The picture you posted is really beautiful! :)
I have been preparing for Xmas very much, i have beenv to lost of stores, even today and i enjoyed it.
Well, for presents i asked for a few Dvds (Star wars, Ben hur, Narnia 3 and for Shrek 4) and soem interesting books and i will get some new cool clothes, too. The other things are surprises for me. :)
I live in Hungary. I got a 1,5 week vacation, at last i can have a rest! 6 days are enough for a rest, too. :)
Picture:
free-xmas-wallpapers.jpg

Level 6
Merry Christmas to everybody!!!
I live in Russia, but i won't have enough snow this year... when there is no snow in the New Year's eve i don't know if it's real winter holiday...(
So i wish everybody celebrate this greatest holiday!:wthumbsup:

Level 51
Merry Christmas. We are in stress all the day now, but I'm shure it will end in the next few hours. Then me, my brothers, my mum and my nephew, niece and sister will go to my grandmother's place (by foot) where pretty much all the family gathers --> singing, eating, talking :D

Then my two brothers, my mom and my dad are going to celebrate alone in our house. Me and my brothers bought us (everyone the other) Star Wars: The old Republic. :D

Level 8
Merry Christmas Evverybody! Hope you all enjoy your holidays. I love you all!!! Cause I learn alot this year from you guys at Hive... Made some great friends. I'm really glad I stumbled across this site... Well, I live in Kohima and Everyone's partying here.. Me, I just don't wanna get too drunk and not remember this special day... Merry Christmas once again.. Will upload a pic soon ^^

I don't celebrate Christmas as much as you guys.
I mean yeah, we put up a 12-foot tree, but we don't have family gatherings.

As for the presents, .. well I have everything a guy would want and more, so instead,
I gave everyone else a gift: The gift of not having to buy me a present :ogre_hurrhurr:

We do family gatherings on Eid el Adha and Eid el Fotor ^_^
And we have lots of family gatherings during most of Ramadan :>

Level 7
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all Hive-ers I wish you all to have a lot of memorable moments with your closest ones! :goblin_good_job:
And don't forget the best Sex is made during this holidays. :goblin_yeah:
:grin:

Serious eXcitements! (Sex) ;p

Sorry feelings are Not available for download...

Last edited:
Level 15
Merry Christmas everyone, even though I don`t celebrate it I wish you all a happy x-mas! And happy new year, and awesome holidays!
Santa_Cthulhu_Comes_to_Town_by_DrChrissy.jpg

49798415.jpg

I`m making music for you all, will release it at January! I`m gonna miss this year!
I`m filled with joy now for some reason, even though one user trolled the heck out of me!
Merry christmas and new year!!!

May all your wishes come true!

I wish my closet door would fix itself :(
I wish my Solo Beats by Dre's headband would fix itself :(
I wish my candy canes would stop breaking before I finish them :(
I wish my Recipe Engine would update itself :(
I wish my experimental data structure (Tetrahedral Search Tree) would be faster :(
I wish my RedBlackTree code would write itself :(
I wish my score on RGC would increase :(

I wish the number of wishes I have would decrease.

Hey would you look at that, the last one came true.
I wish for nothing.

Merged 2 posts because someone deleted all the posts below this one :<

This year, I decided not to get anything.
What else do I need when I have:

- A fast computer
- A 32-inch LCD TV
- A Generator
- An X-box 360 (with Kinect)
- A Nintendo Wii
- A PS3 (+10 games only)
- A DVD Player
- An iPhone 4S
- A High-speed Printer/Scanner/Photo-copy machine the size of a briefcase
- Beats by Dre Headphones
etc...