• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
It is now Christmas yet again. We have had many troubles in improving the hive. And it seems that most of it works. We can still talk though and that's the most important thing.
I hope that you all will have a good Christmas with all the presents and love you need.

I don't really know anything else to say..

Merry Christmas from the staff :)

Level 36
Hehe, Merry Christmas to all of you guys indeed :) I got a brand new Logitech G15 keyboard along with a G3 mouse so I've been trying those out for most of today XD The best part was that I just spilt Koll Aide on my old keyboard two nights ago, so it came just in time to get a new one XD I hope the rest of you get what you wanted ;) And Vg's right, break away a bit and spend some time with that rediculous family of yours that you can't stand. Well my family is great, but some of the rest of you :p

Merry christmas, happy hanukah, cheerful kwanza....

P.S Merry xmas to you Rage, you wanker :p

Level 36
Bob, the Stratocaster is clearly the more own guitar, but congrats on finally getting one anyway :p Nisse, I have nothing against ATI, my current card is an ATI, I am proud to have ATI. The only thing is that ATI hasen't yet released their DX10 card, so their at the moment trailing. It will soon be rectified whenever they decide to, but for now the best of the best belongs to Nvidia, but not for long. Really it's which brand you approve of. Nvidia and ATI are virtually the same in every way, they both have almost all of the same functions with different names, and it's a matter of opinion for which you choose. Nvidia is on top right now because they have the first ever DX10 card, however that will change when ATI releases theirs. Who knows, delaying their launch could give ATI some advantage, the extra time allowing them to add something or refine something beyond Nvidia's. Time will tell. The only other reason to choose one over the other is that SLI compatible motherboards are slightly easier to find then Crossfire compatible ones.

Level 18
Hi, i'm french so excuse my language :D
Just to tell u "Merry Christmas" :)

Thx to the staff for the work you have done on Wcsear and now on the Hive, its quite useful, i think u are a rally point for the map maker =]

Goff'

Status
Not open for further replies.