• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Entering News Forum. Looking for Darky29... looking for VGsatomi... Hmm, seems like no one posted some of this christmas stuff topics.

The whole wc3search-staff (I think) is wishing you a merry christmas. At least, everyone that is celebrating christmas or anything equal to it. If anyone is missing their holiday being mentioned, I'm sorry, didn't find them on google :p

Level 22
Thnx, u and whole the wc3sear.ch staff to

Merry Christmas!
xmas.gif

Level 6
Ramza said:
In spain its even one month too early. icon_razz.gif

They celebrate christmas in november?
So when u r in spain and celebrate it, then u go to holland (for example), wait a month and celebrate it again.
PS: This means in spain they have a month older jezus then in other countries :p

Uhm, I think you misunderstood it, I said one month too early, not too late.

Also, I just noticed that they say "happy christmas" in some parts of england, and I thought "merry" sounded soo english, wierd huh?

Level 6
Its Tuesday 27 of December, 00:05 at the moment, and I'd just like to say merry christmas and a happy new year to all. Also thanks to you moderators for keeping this site in as best condition as you can.

Level 9
Feliz Navidad y próspero Ano Nuevo a todos!

and before you began questioning, im not from spain and i dunno what cyberatog said about it

Level 6
Whoa, geez. I was way off or the translator is broken. Im kinda hoping its the latter one. actually, anual means yearly. which means it could be a fairly small misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.