• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Greetings. :wsmile:

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Hopefully all of you are enjoying a relaxing time with family and friends, celebrating the many occasions and events this season. :wgrin:

Level 34
Merry Christmas to you all, Hivers. It's a shame I can't be in Chat today :<

Edit to the new chatfeature above the page:

Hey TheDivineBoss! Join in the Christmas cheer!
You are banned, time until unban: Never

I find this offending, very offending, today.

Last edited:
Level 30
Merry Christmas to you all, Hivers. It's a shame I can't be in Chat today :<

Edit to the new chatfeature above the page:

I find this offending, very offending, today.

I have the very same thing going on...
Why can't I chat? It's Christmas, afterall it's a day of forgiviness :cute:
I swear to god, ralle, if god were here, he'd punish you SO hard.
But ... happy Chanuka everybody!!

Level 6
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2008 Everybody...

Christmas isn't 'bout santa, isn't 'bout Snow,isn't 'bout Tree, isn't 'bout Holiday, isn't 'bout Present. So what is christmas?

Christmas is the coming of the Jesus Christ

~~MERRY CHRISTMAS~~
~NIJ~

Level 15
DevineArmy, I'm sure god would punish you for what you did to get yourself banned in the first place. You saying god should punish Ralle for punishing you, is like saying god should punish law enforcement for punishing criminals. Your logic is twisted.

I got a new phone, a book :D, clothes, and money.

Level 5
It has been a very fun christmas this year (and according to me, it isn't over) and a VERY fun Christmas chat here at the Hive, and I would just like to say: seriously, go get a haircut, find a job or something... just kidding!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Level 5
Since ralle doesn't listen to me but he does listen to god, I just speak true God because i > God.
lol
ididn'tmeanthat, forgiveness plox, God.

Bah, all Administrators here have more power than God. Ralle is like the Chieftain-God and would therefore destroy you in a horrible beam consisting of... advertisement-banners... (wtf? yeah whatever) that would turn you into a... poorly made footman model!

The previous statement is not supported by DrunkenPanda200 or his company Drunken Panda software - virus detection softwares for people with alcoholic problems!

Btw, is it possible to get banned for talking too much bullshit in one post?

Level 5
id prefer a naruto model xD

Bah, everybody loves making fun of footmen. That's because they suck, they always get killed in numbers in the quadrillions (genocide? perhaps. suicide? very likely) and their armor is much lower than the orc grunts, despite the footmans obvious armor and the grunts lack of it.

Naruto atleast can FIGHT.

Level 17
I don't like the touch. It's neat, but it's not big enough yet. I need at least 150 GB for my music collection, and they don't make touch's that big yet.

Was almost considering getting one of the Gears of War 2 Zunes....

You can just pick your favorites?
And if even that is to much, make different lists, so one week you have list1 week2 you have list2 etc. xD

I'm getting the biggest ipod touch there is at the moment I pass my exams next year. Or well yeh, it's still next year.

Level 14
It would be extremely tedious and boring to go through every single song.

Especially with the sheer volume of music brad says he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.