• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
This year, I decided not to get anything.
What else do I need when I have:

- A fast computer
- A 32-inch LCD TV
- A Generator
- An X-box 360 (with Kinect)
- A Nintendo Wii
- A PS3 (+10 games only)
- A DVD Player
- An iPhone 4S
- A High-speed Printer/Scanner/Photo-copy machine the size of a briefcase
- Beats by Dre Headphones
etc...

What do you suggest I should get?
Just for some Heads-up:
- I don't want an iPod (they suck)
- I don't need a bigger TV
- Samsung Galaxy S II is NOT better than iPhone 4S :mad:

Real headphones.

Level 15
I wish my closet door would fix itself :(
I wish my Solo Beats by Dre's headband would fix itself :(
I wish my candy canes would stop breaking before I finish them :(
I wish my Recipe Engine would update itself :(
I wish my experimental data structure (Tetrahedral Search Tree) would be faster :(
I wish my RedBlackTree code would write itself :(
I wish my score on RGC would increase :(

I wish the number of wishes I have would decrease.

Hey would you look at that, the last one came true.
I wish for nothing.

Shoo; go make those wishes on 11:11 instead :3

Level 22
Merry Christmas.

Days ago the company I work for gave us some cheap wine, I dont even drink that. From the family I got some new keyboard, sadly from the more expensive and I usually take cheap keyboards that I can break. Would've preferred a new phone as my current one is 5 years old

Level 9
No offense but rage of any kind... including "nerd-raging" is totally inadequate... it's just useless, pointless... senseless... it's something that simply makes you waste time from your life over a game or something... some may consider me a nerd... and i am a gamer... yet i don't consume myself for games...

EDIT: @Deolrin, precisely my point...

Level 9
The keyboard is one gamer's weapon... as the sword is the weapon of a knight... and one which truly admires his own path... will not destroy his weapon... not even because of rage.

On-topic: Marry Christmas once again... i hope everyone enjoys this day as much as i do *smile*.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
On-topic: Marry Christmas once again... i hope everyone enjoys this day as much as i do *smile*.

Marry Christmas

funny-wedding-photos-christmas-jingle-bells.jpg

Level 8
if "breaking" a keyboard means having a couple or so buttons missing/not working properly, then it happened twice to my laptop (the previous and the current) :p

Why is no one posting pictures of their Christmas meal?! I've just baked an awesome cake made of coffee and white chocolate!

maybe most of them didn't have the chance to take a picture of the decent meal before several gobblers munched on them.

Level 22
And why would you break them upon nerd-raging?
Why would you nerd-rage at all. ._.

Because War3 or SC2 ladder, the game doesn't matter, SC2 ladder requires keyboard sacrificing even more. That's why the mapmaking / galaxy editor things from time to time, to chill, it's fun, I've missions to make and ensures I dont play anything else.

I actually needed a new phone more but since my bro bought Nokia, im not sure I needed that either. My idea of a new phone is like a blackberry, smartphone or anything that has keyboard on it, can support AVI/MPG and can play some dos games like Raptor: Call of Shadows.

Last edited:
Level 21
Happy Holidays, Christmas everyone from the Hive.
Hope you all had a wonderful day today, and will have a awesome New Year as well.

Level 11
Merry Christmas Hivers :wgrin:

I'm happy that my dog didn't snatch the ham this years, so maybe I will post a pic with her Christmas ribbon on. ^^

The keyboard is one gamer's weapon... as the sword is the weapon of a knight... and one which truly admires his own path... will not destroy his weapon... not even because of rage.

Keybord is your shield, mouse is your sword, headphones is your helmet and the screen is your enemy.

First your shield breaks and then you drops the sword. Your helmet suddenly breaks apart and your enemy falls to the ground shattered, dead. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 6
Ho ho ho!
I take my words back))
we have so much snow today that tree branches are breaking! It's amazing! One branch fell on some fool's car just now!))):wthumbsup:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
You guys are such party poopers. No pictures of your meals, no telling what you got for Christmas... I don't have a camera but I can start on the latest: I got a culinary book made specifically to be able to store my recipes, I got a scarf which I hated (=P), and I'm still awaiting for the present of my other aunt (we met at the maul but she didn't know I'd be there, so she didn't bring it with her).

EDIT: For Christmas lunch, I can you tell you, however, that I had rice-pudding (if you take a look at the Wikipedia article you'll find Portugal is mentioned there^^)! Am in a hurry so I'll tell you the rest later.

Status
Not open for further replies.