• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merry Christmas from The Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Merry Christmas everyone!
Thank you all for visiting The Hive Workshop. I hope you will all have a very good christmas and nice presents!:wcool:

One present that you will be getting is from the user Abriko, he made a model pack for all the models he made for his campaign Starcraft Acathla.

Here's a screenshot about it:
AcathlaMission1&2pack.jpg

Download it here: View attachment MISSION 1&2 PACK.zip

Last edited:
Level 7
Omg thanks alot Abriko. The models are marvelous!

And of course, merry Xmas to everyone of you out there @ THW. XD

Level 3
How do you get these to work? I did what the first poster said and put Textures\ before each texture, and i deleted the war3mapimported\ from the models, but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know what might be wrong?
EDIT: nvm, just got them to work. Now I can truly enjoy Christmas!

Last edited:
Level 8
ok

Ok i downloaded it But theres some models missing Abriko. LIKE the terran vulture, and the zergling. Is it possible you could upload the vulture on acathla site. I'm sure its alright cos it has the vulture on the picture so it should be there. Sorry if this is a huge lot to ask for. And also the Ultralisk is missing. Ive got the texture for the Ultralisk but not the Model in the pack. You don't have to do it but it'd help me so much if those were in it. thanks again anyway the models are so dam good!!:wthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.