• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Merry Christmas fellow Hivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
As we're a couple of weeks into December already, I'm surprised to see that no one has actually made any kind of Christmas threads! And where's the snowy Hive layout? Where's our Christmas Spirit?!

Come on guys! Let's enjoy this lovely month with a Christmas-packed forum thread, share Christmas songs, videos, art, whatever, and just do what Christmas is all about! :D
I'll happily start out by saying;

Merry Christmas, the Hive Workshop!

Oh, and if you are the roleplaying-kind of person, we got a Christmas themed roleplay running over at the Kaelicious social group, where everyone are welcome to join! It also includes contests about this great holiday, so check it out! :D
Santa's Busy Workshop
174866-albums3028-picture64232.png

Christmas Eve in Santa's livingroom
174866-albums3368-picture64452.jpg

Level 19
@Roland: Merry Christmas to you too ^^

@Xi Wangmu & Vermillion Edict: What's with the mood people? :D

@Neo Sluf: I think it's sad to say some people want others to celebrate because of religion, rather than because of a joyful occasion... you know, it goes both ways bro :)

Christmas is the time of year, where everybody should get along, no matter what religion and beliefs they have, so let's stick to that! On Hive there's luckily room for all of us :)

Level 6
@Neo Sluf: I think it's sad to say some people want others to celebrate because of religion, rather than because of a joyful occasion... you know, it goes both ways bro :)

In first place there is a christmass because of religion....

But i admit we need to celebrate christmass even with different religion..

Actually Jesus birthday is not December 25.. its Apollo God of the Son's birthday.. (read history)...

So lets celebrate Apollo's birthday.... :ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

Level 19
@Xi Wangmu: I intend to, yeah :b

@Hell Master: Merry Christmas son! <3

@Neo Sluf: Do whatever you want, as long as you feel happy doing it ^^
Personally, I'm just gonna celebrate being a lucky dude from Denmark in a wonderful family - but if I absolutely have to dedicate the day to somebody special, it'd be Santa Claus, since I'm not religious, and besides, that ol' fella seems pretty nice :3

Level 22
actually, i made a christmas thread here =.='
but oh well, it's not a good terrain so who cares anyway

merry christmas!

@Neo Sluf
well, yeah.. i celebrate christmas because indeed it is a joyful occasion
We only know Jesus' birthday from the bible anyway, we don't even know if it's true or not
but what we all know for sure is.. don't bring religous subject here!
so let us having fun with christmas' joyful occasion, shall we? =)

Level 6
I am just telling the truth but since i hurt some people here "The truth hurts"...

Well forget what i said and Sorry for those people who are offended on what i've said... i don't want this thread to be ruined by me..

Again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everybody!

Roland

R

Roland

Same here hahahah :3 MALIGAYANG PASKO PINOY HIVERS! Merry Christmas Philippine Hivers!

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Merry Christmas Ya'll. Hope you have a fantastic holiday with your friends and family. Be safe :)

Level 24
God jul and hyvää joulua from Sweden and Finland. (It means Merry Christmas in the two languages) And I almost forgot and a happy new year to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.