• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll

Cast your vote up to 5 entries: (READ THE RULES below before voting)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
May I ask if this is being uploaded somewhere publicly or to the contest organizer for them to upload it afterwards?

Level 4
I have sent my full review in to Mr Henci. Before you read the reviews, please go over the tips and suggestions I give at the top of the PDF document.
All the maps besides 1-2 had at least one of the issues I raise. Click on the mapname or map image to jump to different reviews.
Apologize for the delays, I had some things IRL, and also I'm on a macbook so I can't use world editor and had to review each map individually in Warcraft 3 against the computer.
Good job to all who entered

Thanks for the time and the feedback, it is really appreciated !
And don't worry about the "delay", I'm sure everyone here can understand that sometimes, IRL stuffs come up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.