• Pre-Beta release.
• A special effect has been added to the jump ability.
• Tank preview models [I]should[/I] now display correctly on all platforms.
• Tank armor has been increased by 50%.
• Screen will now shake when the player is taking damage.
• The chatbox texttags has been replaced with a new text system.
• New weapon included: Flamethrower.
• Host command added: "[B]-forceready[/B]" ; Forces all players into a 'ready' status to immediately start the game.
• Numerous minor code changes and bug fixes.
• Map is now in beta state.
• First actual level is under construction.
• Four new unlockable tank models has been added.
• New power-ups added: Hyper Cooler, Double Power and Double Armor.
• Leveling up dialog now notifies players about tank model unlocks.
• Fixed a bug with the leveling up dialog message.
• Players can no longer level up in singleplayer games.
• Level-creation code is now better organized and easier to maintain.
• Tank portals implemented.
• Host command added: "-skipscore" or "-skip" ; Quickly skip the scorescreen.
• Fixed a bug with the Invincibility timer.
• Anti-tank missile damage reduced by 33%.
• A lame flamethrower ammunition bug has been fixed.
• Added a new tiny test level.
• Major pathing cleanup of 'Circle of Destruction'.
• New weapons: Gatling Laser, High Velocity Rockets, Concussion Beam and Pop-up Mines
• Fixed a bug with the radio dialog.
• Added a dialog holding the Host Commands.
• Camera damage shaking issue fixed.
• New Game Mode added: Team Deathmatch.
• All weapon icons added.
• Level name is now displayed to all players.
• A little scorescreen bug has been fixed.
• Weapon code has been better organized.
• Weapon power-up priorities has been changed.
• Fixed a major issue with the deathmatch score counter.
• When browsing between weapons, weapon icons will now display above your tank.
• New weapon power-up models added.
• Fixed a bug with the tank portals.
• Handle data attachment method switched from '[H2I-offset]' to a safer hashtable method. The reason being handle ids exceeding the array sizes.
• The scoretable code has been completely rewritten to support team matches.
• New level added.
• Fixed loads of minor bugs.
• Fixed a bug with the status bar (gameplay interface) not showing up when a dialog was active.
• Added a spectator mode.
• Respawn method has been improved.
• Added two new gamemodes: Annihilation and Juggernaut.
• Fixed a bug with the EMP cooldown timers.
• Fixed a bug with the new scoretable not giving correct rewards.
• New weapon added: Mortar Launcher.
• Fixed a little graphic glitch with tank models remaining on the level after the game has ended.
• The scoretable now displays empty (0) scores.
• Updated the chatbox text system.
• The game lobby`s texttags has been replaced with the new text system.
• The "Best of round" award should now be working correctly.
• Added game mode descriptions.
• Added a new Host Command: "-kick" ; Opens up a dialog with a list of players to kick from the game.
• The game timer will now no longer be displayed in modes which doesn`t use it.
• To make things a bit more interesting, you`re now rewarded a second for killing a player in Annihilation mode.
• The final scorescreen has returned to its previous state.
• Added a new gamemode: Capture the Flag.
• Added more radio commands.
• Added radio chat sound effects.
• Fixed a bug with the gameplay UI displaying in the main menu.
• A new tank model has been added.
• Full release.
• The player death message box has finally been fixed.
• Fixed the HEAT's name.
• 6 new tank models added.
• Completed the user interface.
• Fixed some old game interface settings.
• Added a new huge level.
• New flamethrower power-up model.
• Added a new Host Command: "-endround" or "-end" ; Skips the remaining rounds and returns everyone to the game lobby. (Only available when watching the scorescreen)
• Mass Destruction is now preloading a lot of units and abilities at startup to prevent some "first time" lag. This also makes the loading slightly longer.
• Decreased the hit-points of most environment objects.
• Dynamic effects and level objects storage switched to hashtable.
• Fixed a bug with the annihilation end conditions.
• Changed map preview image.
• Fixed a animation bug with some of the tank model previews.
• Fixed loads of minor bugs.
• Concussion Beam sound effect added.
• Fixed a bug with the option scrolling and game start colliding.
• Host detection should be more stable now.
• Added a "-VoteHost" command available to all players.
• Added a option to modify gamemode rounds.
• Fixed a bug related to the option menu which could cause a player to permanently lose user control.
• Fixed a bug with the texttags in the control option panel.
• Fixed a bug with the team manager.
• Added a option to modify gamemode round time.
• Fixed a major bug in the team manager.
• Added a little "-help" command.
• Due to a lot of complaints and instability, the host detection is no more. The "Game Administrator" status goes to the first valid player in the playerlist.
• Machine Gun and Gatling Laser can no longer cause players to suicide.
• Every seventh level will now reward a new attribute point.
• Some minor fixes and adjustments.
• Added a new admin command: "-NoLevelBonus"; Disables level attribute bonuses.
• Fixed a minor bug with the attribute point counter.
• Fixed the "Best of round" award again. Hopefully it'll work correctly from now on.
• The entity system has been rewritten.
• Fixed a bug with the tank armor not getting restored between rounds.
• Invincibility time has been reduced.
• Concussion Beam range and damage has been decreased.
• Added a option to enable map cycling.
• Added 'Random' as a game mode.
• Fixed a bug which would allow a player to keep a unused power-up between rounds.
• Added a maximum turnrate cap.
• Fixed a bug with the chatbox text colors.
• A fire effect will now display when a tank is below 25% HP.
• A new level has been added.
• Added a new admin command: "-QuitGame" or "-Quit"; Immediatly quits the current game and returns everyone to the game lobby.
• Switched to a more readable font type.
• Fixed some minor code bugs.
• Fixed a bug with the admin kick command.
• Edited the game mode descriptions.
• Added two new admin commands:
"-Clear"; Clears the current game for dynamic effects (entities).
"-ToggleEntities"; Enables/disables spawning of dynamic effects (entities).
• The Armor Bonus and Invincibility power-ups can no longer be used by the Juggernaut.
• Fixed up the help command a bit.
• Added some information to the loading screen.