• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mass Fight v.0.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Mass Fight v.0.1c

Mass fight is an AoS. A really small one (32x32). The creeps aren't spawning itself, you're the one who will be deciding what creep will come out. Here you must try to destroy the enemy's base by sending creeps from your base. It's really easy, and gameplay is about 10-20 minutes.

• Police Mode - Try to win in 10 minutes.
  • Choose from 6 units to send - From the plain Villager to the smart Builder
  • City Eye - A mysterious and fragile eye. Yes, I put this here for some reason.

208062-albums5075-picture51294.jpg

v.0.1 - Started
v.0.1c - Fixed leaks and some terrain

Thanks to the creator of Peasant Fight (Death_Itself) who inspired me!
Thanks for Vengeancekael for pointing some mistakes!
Thanks to Blizzard for making an awesome game!
Thanks to YOU for, at least, clicking here!
Lastly, thanks to MYSELF for making this map! =)

Lastly, this map is not protected. Feel free to look at it (And maybe point out some mistakes), but please do not steal it, okay?
And another thing. I can only open my World Editor on Friday-Sunday, bare with me.
Have a nice day!

Keywords:
mass fight, mass, fight, brawl, villager, base, aos, minigame,
Contents

Mass Fight v.0.1 (Map)

Reviews
13:49, 18th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Memory leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial Remove 'No description' from the map's description. To add screenshots to it, upload the images you've taken in an album (make one through your...

M

13:49, 18th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:

Memory leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial
Remove 'No description' from the map's description.
To add screenshots to it, upload the images you've taken in an album (make one through your profile, right side) and paste this into the description:

The map idea is too simple, such maps have been made already and the ideas have been executed better, however yours lacks fresh features, different modes, special events, ...
And make a more realistic terrain for your map, it's too random, undead trees, a fountain coming out of a wall, ...

Also use a better preview image, maybe one from in-game and with better quality.

Contact Me

Level 5
Memory leaks have still not been destroyed.
Please read the tutorial. And sadly the map is too simple for approval.
That was strange. I checked every single trigger I found. Let me check again.
And perhaps you don't have to approve it, at least, till next Friday (I can't do the triggers now)

EDIT : I have found 1 leak, if there is any other leaks, then you have to help me.