Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Turnro, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Wrath King

Wrath King

Resources:
    Resources:
    if you are using malfurion, use the highmistress invisibility spell and the wall wont appear. If you are using Kathranis, use Malfurion to kill some creeps that will drop some invisibility potion and leave it there and have kathranis pick it up.

2. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    In less than a week it is :)

3. J_sanity16

J_sanity16

Resources:
    Resources:
    In the highborne mission 4 pt 2, how do you acquire all 3 moon keys? So far I only gotten 2.

4. maxxxus

maxxxus

Resources:
    Resources:
    good campaign :thumbs_up: i had to use some cheats to complete some maps, but i've played and enjoyed all from them :goblin_good_job:

5. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You will find the last key in a crate behind a book shelf.

6. RepoMan274

RepoMan274

Resources:
    Resources:
    Might be a bug

hey i download your campaign the other day and i got too the in search for cenarius after i finished that it just kicked me out and went to the main menu i look into the list for it and thats alli see....solution or reason this happen please help

7. Sylvie

Sylvie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, this is a demo version, so there are no more chapters.

8. Wrath King

Wrath King

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is not a bug. That happens because the campaign is not finished yet.

9. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted any news, so here we go :)

The current map I'm working on in Malfurion's Quest is about 75% done. It is title "The Legion's Return", which takes place after Chapter 5 of the Sentinel story line.

[​IMG]

In addition, I have also been working on Jeopardy for the Horde. To date, this campaign will receive many of the updates The Adventures of Rowan the Wise did, which includes:
    - An overall polish
    - Hotkeys changed to QWER
    - New background music
    - New items, including powerful legendaries

Below is the list of the legendary items that will be brought out in the next update of Jeopardy for the Horde. What do you guys think of them?

[​IMG]
    Lordaeron Grand Battlesword
    Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 10 when worn. Attacks also have a 20% chance to deal 2 times their normal damage.
    [​IMG]
    Goldfeathered Staff
    Increases the mana capacity of the Hero by 150 and Intelligence by 6 when carried.
    [​IMG]
    Thorns Armor
    Increases the Hero's armor by 5. Also gives nearby friendly units a damage shield, which deals 10% of an enemy unit's attack damage back to it.
    [​IMG]
    Crown of Fallen Kings
    Increases the Strength of the Hero by 10 when worn. Also causes attacks against the wearer to miss 15% of the time.
    [​IMG]
    Demon Cleaver
    Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 15 when carried. Also grants friendly nearby melee units life stealing attacks which take 15% of the damage they deal and convert it into life.
    [​IMG]
    Stonemaul Bonecrusher
    Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 15 when worn. Also gives a 15% chance to stun the enemy.
    [​IMG]
    Storm Boots
    Increases the Hero's Agility by 12 when worn. Also engulfs the Hero in a shield of lightning, which deals 10 damage per second to nearby enemy land units.
    [​IMG]
    Gem of Rejuvenation
    Increases the Hero's hit point regeneration by 5 hit points per second. Also reduces Magic damage dealt to the Hero by 33%.
    [​IMG]
    Granite Necklace
    Increases the hit points of the Hero by 300 and mana by 250 when worn.
    [​IMG]
    Ring of the Elder Moon
    Increases the Hero's armor by 10 and Strength, Intelligence, and Agility of the Hero by 5 when worn.

Keep in mind that the items at the top of the list can be acquired in the earlier chapters and are supposed to be weaker than the items found later on in the campaign.

10. Wrath King

Wrath King

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice. I kept checking this page everyday to see if there is any news hahaha. Is the Legion's Return map an interlude or not??? Cool legendary items I like it, cant wait to play it.

Turnro, the golem in the Highborne techtree, can you transfer it to another building because it is a little irritating to have to wait for a few minutes when upgrading the Violet Sanctuary before I can train the golem again??

11. grouper586

grouper586

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you very much~In the new version of Jeopardy for the Horde, we can only get the legendary items on the crazy level,right?I cant wait to play it.

12. Lazarator

Lazarator

Resources:
    Resources:
    Whoa! The level of excitement about this campaign is getting higher and higher as the time passes by. Can't wait to play the full campaign... And those items for Jeopardy for the Horde are just awesome!

13. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The Legion's Return is indeed an interlude :) I'm not sure about moving the golem to another building, though, as it is mainly a resource collecting unit.

At the moment, yes. Jeopardy for the Horde already has some powerful items you can find, and it didn't feel right replacing them for some other item. Regardless of difficulty, there will be new items.

14. Wrath King

Wrath King

Resources:
    Resources:
    awww ok. Anyway does the Highborne have a melee unit that is more or less as strong as a druid of the claw in bear form?? Because that would really make it more fun to play.

Also I would like to suggest that in your Rowan and Horde campaign, the legendary items should be found in all maps in any difficulty, however if you play on easy the item will be weaker and on hard it would be more powerful or have an additional bonus to the hero.

15. Yuefang

Yuefang

Resources:
    Resources:
    In Rowan that's applied, for example the staff of Chapter 5 gives an aura of mana regeneration in Normal difficult, but in Hard it gives 250 mana also (I guess that was the correct amount of mana)

16. Wrath King

Wrath King

Resources:
    Resources:
    you can find the legendary items in easy difficulty???

17. Yuefang

Yuefang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well in Rowan the Wise there are two difficults, Normal and Hard, in Hard only you can find the legendary items with their "full potential" in Normal they are but in their description there isn't the word "Legendary" you can see that for yourself playing the campaign finding the items in Normal to see the comparation in Hard.

18. Wrath King

Wrath King

Resources:
    Resources:
    i did not know that. I guess i was just making it hard on myself by playing on hard when i downloaded it.

19. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can we please make Varimathras red and Anetheron Orange.

Its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO weird and irking

It's like making Kil'jaeden Green

or make him brown or black if you are worried about the RotS campaign. Then no color dreadlord overlaps will happen. :)

20. Wrath King

Wrath King

Resources:
    Resources:
    Turnro, can you give us an approximate release date of the next update of Malfurion's Quest??