• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Level 4
Hey Turnro, this question is abit odd but... is there a thought behind your name ? (your acc name for hive"Turnro") or you just thought i need a name fast i dont care rly only it shouldnt sound stupid ?

Level 31
Any download links ?

There is a demo campaign file you can download here on Hive:

Download page

Hey Turnro, this question is abit odd but... is there a thought behind your name ? (your acc name for hive"Turnro") or you just thought i need a name fast i dont care rly only it shouldnt sound stupid ?

It was the name for my school computer account ages ago. I don't remember what made me decide to use the name, but I guess it was the only name I could think of at the time.

Level 12
There is a demo campaign file you can download here on Hive:

Download page

It was the name for my school computer account ages ago. I don't remember what made me decide to use the name, but I guess it was the only name I could think of at the time.
And thats how the legend has been born. Its nice to hear the story behind your name :)

Level 31
Turnro, Can you update the info on the campaign?
When will it be ready

Hi Morris,

There isn't much information to release at this point in time, as I am in the middle of making Chapter 5 for the Highborne story. However, you will be glad to know that screenshots for this chapter will be available shortly.

I expect to update the current version of Malfurion's Quest with new maps over the next month or so. As for the entire campaign, there is no official release date as of yet.

Level 9
He released a demo , you can find it in the map section and there you can find the story and everything else.

I played the demo and finished a hundred times lol

He's very talented I loved all of his campaigns

Im waiting for the rest of campaign

Level 9
Hi Morris,

There isn't much information to release at this point in time, as I am in the middle of making Chapter 5 for the Highborne story. However, you will be glad to know that screenshots for this chapter will be available shortly.

I expect to update the current version of Malfurion's Quest with new maps over the next month or so. As for the entire campaign, there is no official release date as of yet.

Im looking forward for it.

I played alot of campaigns and they lacked alot of things but I admit your campaigns are PERFECT

Good job:ogre_haosis:

Level 16
I'm just going to tell you guys since I've been part of beta testing the latest chapter, you're about to dive in to the best part of the campaign yet!.
It may take a while for the next release to be completed, although you're about to have a great time :)

Level 31
Hey guys! Its been a while since I've posted any news, so I'll update you all to what I am currently doing.

Over the last couple of weeks, I've taken a break from Malfurion's Quest to fix some bugs and issues reported for The Adventures of Rowan the Wise. One of these issues had to do with the instant lose bug on Hard difficulty, which was still occurring. After a long time of consideration, I have decided to remove most of the anti-cheat systems in the campaign. In short, you will only now lose Hard difficulty if you use the 'WhosYourDaddy' cheat.

This bug fixing update for The Adventures of Rowan the Wise will be available in the next day or so. I know I am yet to release some new screenshots of the Highborne story for Malfurion's Quest, but I'll be back to working on it once the update for my Human campaign is done.

Level 9
Hey guys! Its been a while since I've posted any news, so I'll update you all to what I am currently doing.

Over the last couple of weeks, I've taken a break from Malfurion's Quest to fix some bugs and issues reported for The Adventures of Rowan the Wise. One of these issues had to do with the instant lose bug on Hard difficulty, which was still occurring. After a long time of consideration, I have decided to remove most of the anti-cheat systems in the campaign. In short, you will only now lose Hard difficulty if you use the 'WhosYourDaddy' cheat.

This bug fixing update for The Adventures of Rowan the Wise will be available in the next day or so. I know I am yet to release some new screenshots of the Highborne story for Malfurion's Quest, but I'll be back to working on it once the update for my Human campaign is done.

what was the bug on Hard difficulty?

I played it on hard and there was no bugs
Maybe because wasnt using cheats anyway

Im looking forward for Malfurion's Quest
it will be great!

Level 14
I havnt started any yet but its on my soon to do list. Do your other campaigns have this system? Im glad to hear rowans is removing it because I enjoy difficult gameplay

I always remove fog and reveal maps in campaigns. A relic from when I played stronghold.

Also to be clear is this in the other campaigns and if so would they be edited from removal?

I would blacklist thereisnospoon also tho

Level 31
I havnt started any yet but its on my soon to do list. Do your other campaigns have this system? Im glad to hear rowans is removing it because I enjoy difficult gameplay

I always remove fog and reveal maps in campaigns. A relic from when I played stronghold.

Also to be clear is this in the other campaigns and if so would they be edited from removal?

I would blacklist thereisnospoon also tho

At the moment, only Malfurion's Quest has cheat disabling on Hard difficulty. I will be doing the same to this campaign once I have completed more maps.

Level 14
U know your saga is about one of the most anticipated things people will be glad to see finished since wanderers of sorceria. Never mind your huge revisions to old campaigns in the series. Its commendable and should be quite satisfying to you when its all done.

Hell of a finale campaign.

I havnt started yet but I'm sure it will be as good as expected.

Are you going to enable malfurion cheats in the next update when you finish the other chp5?

Level 31
U know your saga is about one of the most anticipated things people will be glad to see finished since wanderers of sorceria. Never mind your huge revisions to old campaigns in the series. Its commendable and should be quite satisfying to you when its all done.

Hell of a finale campaign.

I havnt started yet but I'm sure it will be as good as expected.

Are you going to enable malfurion cheats in the next update when you finish the other chp5?

I highly considering it. I guess I can always do that and see how it goes. If people don't like the idea, I can always add them back in (though I don't see that happening to be honest).

Level 31
Hey guys! I have recently been experimenting with video making, which is something I have not done before. I've created a preview video for the first chapter of The Adventures of Rowan the Wise, and I am always open to feedback in order to improve my videos in the future if I decide to.

Last edited:
Level 31
Hey guys! It's been nearly a month, and progress has been running smoothly so far.

I am about 70% done with Chapter 5 of the Highborne story line, and am ready to show some screenshots. I know I haven't released many screenshots of this chapter but I do not wish to spoil the story.

183891-albums7057-picture104070.jpg

183891-albums7057-picture104071.jpg

Level 21
Hey guys! It's been nearly a month, and progress has been running smoothly so far.

I am about 70% done with Chapter 5 of the Highborne story line, and am ready to show some screenshots. I know I haven't released many screenshots of this chapter but I do not wish to spoil the story.

Looks cool :D

Level 9

Will you update the campaign and add chapter 5 to it once you've finished it?
or are you going to finish the whole missions then release it full packed

Level 31
Will you update the campaign and add chapter 5 to it once you've finished it?
or are you going to finish the whole missions then release it full packed

Malfurion's Quest will be updated once I am finished with this chapter. At the moment, I am aiming to have this update available on 21st December. The campaign will include 5 new maps, as well as bug fixes to the previous chapters.

Level 5
Psssssstttt... Turnro... what about those mini game puzzles that when u complete one it'll give u a legendary item I told you about a lllllloooooooonnnngggg time ago? :3

Level 12
Nice progres Turnro :). Its great to see how much dedication and hard work you put in . The next update will be a nice Christmas gift :).

Level 28
It's very nice to hear news from your progress, turnro! I can't wait to play all the chapter of this campaign
Not just for that, because I loved all turnro's series, very amazing, I should say even better then the original WC3 lore of Blizzard!

Level 1
the campaingn is awesome!! i have done the highbrones two times because is really great!!

only have a difficult on chapter 4 part 2 complete the side quest "room of the three moons", on the last crystal i cant find the combination. if you can send a tip ;P

i hope that you send the next chapters really soon :p

Level 31
It's nearly time everyone! One more week and Malfurion's Quest will receive an update! The update will bring some bug fixes to the current version, as well as the following maps:

Chapter 5 (Sentinel) - Search for the Demigod
Chapter 5 Bonus (Sentinel) - The Restless Dead
Chapter 5 Bonus (Sentinel) - Ruins of Zin-Azshari
Interlude (Highborne) - The Last Guardian
Chapter 5 (Highborne) - War at Mount Hyjal

183891-albums7057-picture104532.jpg

Level 21
Good to see the Campaign in still in the works.
I will hopefully working on my Campaign shortly as well, and KEEPING to one actually and not holding off or canceling it.

Yeah is that Shandris herself or someone else?
Nice that you are using the Sentry as a first base melee unit with the Archer as well it will be good to send them against the forces as well.
Gonna be using the Sentry as well for my Campaign and it will be good to see them with the other Night Elf Forces.