• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make approved JASS submissions included in a users "resources" section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cokemonkey11

Code Reviewer
Level 29
Title says it all. JASS is a section at the top of the page and if you submit a resource there it has to be accepted or else it will get sent to the graveyard.

I think that approved submissions should be included as a user's "resources". It would also be nice if there was a section for approved jass systems/scripts similar to what maps, spells, and models have.

Last edited:

Cokemonkey11

Code Reviewer
Level 29
Same thing was proposed for tutorials. After all, it would be useful. Sometimes the search function doesn't cut it when I don't remember the name of a certain script, and when it comes to users like Nestharus who have a bajillion threads posted, it is hard to find the specific script I want. :p

So I agree that it would be a nice feature.

That's exactly who I was thinking of :D

Anyway, now that we've all agreed this is necessary, how do we make it happen?

Level 17
Hive 2.0 has been confirmed by Ralle to be a pay-to-win grind fest where everything gets insanely difficult for no reason.

Level 1
Same thing was proposed for tutorials. After all, it would be useful. Sometimes the search function doesn't cut it when I don't remember the name of a certain script.

Status
Not open for further replies.