• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magistrate Henry Maleb Re-Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.

MAGISTRATE HENRY MALEB RE-REFORGED

Custom Magistrate model, made to look like Henry Maleb of Southshore, from World of Warcraft. The model is an edit of the original Chaplain model and textures to create the Magistrate.

The model was developed for Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged. I think the model is quite unique and has a lot of charisma, and I thought many could benefit from it. You are free to use it, but you are required to give credits to me for it (and it is very welcome if you link my project along with the credits).

The model is fully functional, both for gamplay and cinematic wise, and it is compatible with Chaplain facial animations.
The model and animation edits are done using Reteras Model Studio.

INSTALLATION
  • Import the .mdx main file to your map using the Asset Manager at the path:
    Magistrate.mdx
  • Import the .mdx portrait file to your map using the Asset Manager at the path:
    Magistrate_Portrait.mdx
  • Import the textures to your map using the Asset Manager at the paths:
    Magistrate_Main_Diffuse.dds
    Magistrate_Main_Normal.dds
    Magistrate_Main_Normal.dds
    Magistrate_Hair_Diffuse.dds

• Enjoy!
NOTE

There is no icon provided, since multiple icons in the game can be used for that purpose.
Previews
Contents

Magistrate Henry Maleb Re-Reforged (Model)

Magistrate Henry Maleb Re-Reforged Portrait (Model)

Level 2
It'd be nice if there was a full chaplain model of this. Currently there is only the Kul'Tiras one. It'd be great if there was a Lordaeron Chaplain. The models skin does work for the main chaplain, unfortunately the main model has an achor symbol imprinted into his clothing making it look very weird up close.