• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOK'TAR OGAR! (logo by Mr.G)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there.. i'm right now working on a logo for my new project called Lok'Tar Ogar, leaded by the well known Linaze. Since This piece of art is a 8 hour process I decided to share it with you. :thumbs_up:

Scars of Conflict

enjoy and.. FOR THE HORDE!

Logocopy.gif

WiP.jpg

P.S = to see it full size, double click the image and zoom it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Good stuff, though the text is very basic and dominating, is that staying on like that? :p

Good result but I have to really question your workflow. You should really be putting down the basic colors and shading first before you move on to such intense detailing.

I have my own techniques..

and I do everything at athe same time.. wich takes less time for the same result :D

A bit of subtle advertising? ;)
But seriously though, that orc looks great.

hehe I didn't ment that, but baaaah, I did spent more than 80 hours on that tutorial, so if more people take a look, it would be cool. Even tought it's old, and I'm much better in digital art now, than the time when I made this tutorial, anyway...

/cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.