• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scars of Conflict textures by Mr.G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scars of Conflict textures! by Mr.G

Has you might already know, i'm right now working on a project called Scars of Conflict leaded by the well known Linaze. On this project we have several models makers known to all (Deolrin, Pyramidhead, DonDustin, Fan, Mephestrial). We are all working on making this campaign epic... epic for his story, his quest and his visual design.

I decided to show you a few textures I made for this project. Most of them have been already shown to the public via screenshots but some haven't! :D

I hope you will enjoy the time I putted into this project, and I even hope more that you take the time to check the project's thread.

Here are the textures (for now)

-Footman
6.png

-Tent
Tent Texture copy.png

-Gryphon
GryphonRider copy.png
-Stairs and walls

h.pngk.png
-Lordaerun Banner
f.png

-LORDAERUN CREST!!! (NEW!)
Lordaerun!.png
Can be downloaded here!

Last edited:
The stairs and walls are really nice, I agree. I hope very much that you'll submit them to the Hive's database after the project has been released or something.

yeah probably. :D

new texture shown btw. :D (this one is really simply tought >.>)

Edit = 1 more texture! that one is complicated tought :D took me around 2 hours to make.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.