• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kas's Adventures in Equestria (REAL VERSION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
no i wouldnt.
i do have a choice, i will not stop until you relize WHO'S story this realy is.
i am no lier, but i see thoughs who are

no i wouldnt.

no i wouldnt.

give up yet?

Level 31
no i wouldnt.
我有一个选择,我不会停止,直到,你relize世卫故事这REALY是。
我是没有肝脏,但我看到人的思绪之中

没有我wouldnt。
我是没有肝脏,但我看到人的思绪之中

没有我wouldnt。
我是没有肝脏,但我看到人的思绪之中

放弃吗?
Stop Speaking Mexican

Level 5
am not ubnerstand, why is kas speak many diffrnt languges not english? thoght rules say only english, why am not speek native language. hahahahah

Level 5
Kas, why is spek many language but english please continu to speak onlee english, beliaf will make easyier for everyone understasnd. hahaha!

Kas

Kas

Level 10
images

now that i got the trolling killed, i finished Chapter 8

Last edited:
Level 35

In his later years, Kas developed Alzheimers and forgot most of his spells. The spells which maintained his youthful form quickly backfired, rendering Kas bedridden when he was 45 years young. Unable to get out of bed for even the smallest of tasks, the archmage was left to lie in his bed in a puddle of his dried up faeces. For 5 years he was forced to feed on his own defecate, excluding the times when someone bothered to feed him involuntarily. Kas died at 50 without a friend in the world.

sooooooooooooo yeah

HFR

HFR

Level 22

In his later years, Kas developed Alzheimers and forgot most of his spells. The spells which maintained his youthful form quickly backfired, rendering Kas bedridden when he was 45 years young. Unable to get out of bed for even the smallest of tasks, the archmage was left to lie in his bed in a puddle of his dried up faeces. For 5 years he was forced to feed on his own defecate, excluding the times when someone bothered to feed him involuntarily. Kas died at 50 without a friend in the world.

sooooooooooooo yeah

Add puke to his 5 year long diet and we're set.

Level 31

sooooooooooooo yeah

ZVery Tragic TAke TYryley a iRuiby EnDign toi ah Grteta hEro KJAS!!!!!!!!

Kas

Kas

Level 10

sooooooooooooo yeah

wha-the chances of him forgetting his spells are slim to none, and THIS story ends in him leaving Equrstria
and not form death

Kas

Kas

Level 10
when im done, you guys can give the feedback i need

1. no saying "the whole thing is bad"
2. you may alert me of any mistypes
3. DO NOT ask me to "Wazzzify" it
4. Readit the whole story befor rating it

ill repost theses when im finished

Status
Not open for further replies.