• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kas's Adventures in Equestria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i only see about 10% truth. Boardor does sound like a Boar People Kingdom, but im not entirly sure. Where did you get you information form exacly?

btw, i have a new story idea
Kas's Tale - The Revolution!
After Kas returns form Equesteria, The Industrial Leader, HFR, plans on killing Kas. Developing a machine to kill him, and having fire-proof armor. Kas, fortunatly, has discovered Lightning Magic. Will Kas defeat HFR, or will Kas face his demise?

I bet the machine shoots ice bolts

you die.

lock the topic now kthanxs

Kas

Kas

Level 10
212647-albums5262-picture57580.png

i got it done, and this is how it turned out.
i had the face pictured more turtle-like. :ogre_icwydt:

Kas

Kas

Level 10
IT was a Cold Night and your Hunky Friend Looked very Warm

ha ha very funny

can we drop this "Kas is gay" shit already

I did one for you, because you are a good friend and I want to see your story become famous.

3bfJT.jpg

I shall send you an invoice for my work, I value it at US$379.00

FUCK! FUCK NO! GET THAT SHIT OUT! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EDIT: ok, i added some guidelines, making this offical out.

Last edited:

Kas

Kas

Level 10
ok, since no one gets it, im posting the story i have thus far

Chapter 1
“Master Kas” said Galt “Ogres have come to destroy the tower”
Ogres in Azeroth are pretty strong, even by Galt’s men. “Way to spend my 17th birthday.” Complained Kas “I’ll see what I can do.”
Kas rushed outside and let the battle target him. Ogres are known for their strength, but not for battle strategy. Yet, theses Ogres knew who to strike. Kas just pulled out a couple of spells. Soon half the army was gone, as the others ran off.
“That’ll teach you” yelled Kas with pride.
“So, you’re the mighty Kas” said a sorceress form behind him
The Sorceress was wearing some cloth items, not unknown to a stylish mage, but she was wearing a blue cloak and an old wizard’s hat, the kind archmages wore during the first war. All of with was covered by white stars.
“Let me guess” said Kas “you lead the Ogres”
She nodded, and as soon as she did, he starts to attack her with everything. “If a fight is what you want.” Said the Sorceress “then a fight is what you’ll get”
She opened a portal to a different area, and Kas just darted through. Suddenly, he was hit with a knock-out spell. “Good luck escaping the everfree forest” said the Sorceress, who, since they went through the portal, looks more of a Mare.
Kas was knocked out cold.
Chapter 2
When Kas woke up, it was nighttime. Was it night? The forest is so dense; this “everfree forest” has that pony called it. He looked down at his hooves. Hooves! Is it possible that SHE did this to him? When he entered the world, did it turn him into this? He thought about it to himself “if I’m a pony, I’d look like one”. He looked into a lake to see a little, green pony looking right back at him. “Can this day get any worse?” Kas yelled.
He thought about his options. He could walk on until he found civilization. That could work, especially if it had an inn. Perhaps he could teleport home. He tried it, but felt a zap attack him. Teleportation was officially out of the question. Finally, he decided walked on, didn’t bother looking around for a trail.
He found a small hut nearby. Who could live in this place Kas thought to himself? He knocked at the door, and a zebra, with golden earrings, and neck rings opened the door. “Ah, a friendly face I see.” She said “would you like some herbal tea?”
“No, no, that’s fine.” He replied “but I have some questions”
“Ask away adventurous one.” Said the zebra “but be ready for sprits to come”
A shaman? Kas thought to himself. “Who are you” he asked
“My name is well known” she said “Zecora is what I’m known”
“What…world am in” Kas asked
“Have you jogged your memory?” asked Zecora “Equestria is where you wary”
Equestria! Haven’t I read about this? He thought, but that’ll wait. “Where is the nearest town?” asked Kas
“So, you need to leave” asked Zecora “Ponyvile is just down your lease”
Kas thanked Zecora and was on his way. He thought about seeing if he could use his fire magic in this…Equestria. He casted a firebolt spell at a tree and, sure enough, it made a direct hit. He followed the path onward to Ponyvile.
Chapter 3
When Kas finally got out of the woods, he saw a small cottage. Curiously, he knocked on the door. After 2 minutes, a small, yellow pony Pegasus. “Um…hello” said Kas
The Pegasus shut the door quickly. It was obvious that she was shy of strangers. He knocked again. “I was wondering how far Ponyvile is.” Said Kas
“oh.” Said the Pegasus. “Just down the road form here. It’s not that far.”
“Thank you, I’m Kas” he said
“Fluttershy” said the Pegasus.
He kept walking until he ended up in a town, Ponyvile perhaps. He knocked at a house, and a pony answered the door. “Is there an inn in this town?” asked Kas.
The Pony gave him directions to a small Inn nearby. He checked into a room, and decided to worry about what to do next tomorrow.
Kas woke up, paid the Innkeeper in Azeroth Coin, and moved on. Ponies were everywhere. Kas knew that one would tell him of the Mare Sorceress. He went into what looks like a bakery. There was a sign that said ‘Sugar Cube Corner’. Kas walked in and saw a pink pony dashing around, getting ready for customers obviously. The mare saw Kas, and said “hi, I’m Pinkie Pie. What’s your name?”
“Kas” he said
“Would you like some Cake? Or Tarts? Or Cupcakes?” she asked
Kas knew his mission, but perhaps, if he bought something, she would know. “Tarts, please.”
“Okey Dookey!” said Pinkie Pie, grabbing a tart of the rack.
“I’m looking for someone.” He said “A Mare.”
“Are you in love?” she asked
“No, not quite” said Kas “she attacked me.”
“WHERE? Where is she.” Said Pinkie, sounding furious “what’s her name”
“I don’t know” Kas said “but I can describe her. She has a cloak and wizard’s hat, covered in stars…”
“I know here” said Pinkie “her name in Trixie, and almost everyone in Ponyvile hates her, but why do you hate her.”
Kas thought, and realized the truth sounded a bit far-fetched. “She…knocked me out in the woods.”
That’s the only believable thing about the truth.
“That’s odd” said Pinkie “on one just knocks other ponies out like that.”
Would like to say he’s not a pony, but his appearance would say otherwise, so he said “Did you see where she went?”
“She left, to Fillydelphia.” Said Pinkie
Trixie knew Kas would be looking for her, for revenge, for a way to Azeroth. Where was he gunna go, he was in an unknown world. He decided to stay here until he could get the money for a ride.
Chapter 4
“Thanks for letting me stay Pinkie” said Kas
“No Problem, Kas.” Said Pinkie
Kas thought on how to get money. He could slay some monsters, but there may not be anything worth fighting in this world. Maybe other ponies have jobs worth doing. “Hey, Pinkie, do you know any…pony that needs some help.”
“I think Applejack can help you with that.” Said Pinkie, “her farm isn’t too far off.”
Kas looked around to see an apple orchard, Applejack’s farm obviously. Kas looked as best as he could for Applejack. “Hi, my name is Kas” he said
“Well howdy, the name is Applejack.” Said the mare
“Pinkie said you have some work for me.”
“I have a Barn that needs destroying, and Rainbow Dash isn’t here today.”
“I can do that”
Applejack took Kas to the barn, marked with a sign that says ‘due for destruction’, “knock yourself out” she said before she left
Kas saw this as more of a work-out then a job, so Kas used some of him first spells; Firebolt, Fireblast, and a little Fireslash. Kas then tried Fire Nova, and it worked perfectly. Finally, Kas decided to use his most powerful ability – Fire Demon. Kas used it and his form hasn’t changed a bit, so he could use it to its fullest.
Applejack heard quite a rumble, and Kas seemed to work faster than Rainbow Dash. She went to see but when she arrives, a fire monster was there. “Eek!” shrieked Applejack “keep it away for the trees”
The monster lost its flames to reveal Kas, “Scared to see me?” He said “it freaked me out the first time to.”
“What was that?” Asked Applejack. “Are you some weird being?”
“No, I am not” said Kas unpleasantly, “I have pyrokinesis, and I am an archmage.”
“An archmage?” asked Apple Jack “what kind a’ thing is that?”
Kas wanted to say it, but decided it wasn’t worth it, “Can I just get my money?”
Applejack gave him a few bits, and wished him luck on his journey…even though he plans on attacking someone, but she didn’t know that. When he arrived at Sugar Cube Corner, he saw a Pegasus with cyan colored skin, a rainbow mane, and a ‘cutie mark’ with a colored bolt of lightning. Rainbow Dash most likely.
“Hi, I’m Kas” he said “you must be Rainbow Dash”
“Glad to see my fame goes around.” She said proudly “Kas, eh? The new pony in town I’m guessing. Welcome to…”
“I did your job at the farm.” He said
Rainbow Dash wondered about this. “What do you mean?” asked Rainbow Dash
“I destroyed a barn at Applejack’s for you” he bragged “and she mentioned I was faster at it then you.”
Rainbow’s mouth dropped. “I don’t like you.”
“I control fire.”
Rainbow dash didn’t get what he meant by that, but did it matter? “I’m leaving.”
“Good bye Dashie!” yelled Pinkie. Kas giggled.
“I better get to the train station quickly.” Said Kas
“Good luck, Kas” said Pinkie, waving her hoof.
He got his ticket, boarded the train and left quickly to locate his new enemy in this world…Trixie!
Chapter 5
The Train arrived in Fillydelphia, at long last. If she was still here, she was going to have one hell of a fight. There seemed to be a show in the middle of town, and performer was…
“Hello, Trixie.” Said Kas with a grin “So glad we could re-meet.”
“So, you still want to fight the great and powerful Trixie.” She exclaimed “very well.”
After that, Kas went all out with his spells. Yet, most of his spells were deflected but her defensive spells, and when she tried to strike him, he used Firewall. This seemed like a Stalemate.
“I killed a dragon at age 13.” Said Kas “and I’m 17.”
“I killed an Ursa Major.” Exclaimed Trixie “which is bigger.”
Kas finally won when Fire demon was involved, it was enough to make Trixie go from determined to an instant coward. “So, Trixie.” Said Kas “this probably isn’t big enough to match an Ursa Major, but it is pretty tough to beat.”
“DON’T HURT ME!” yelled Trixie “IM SORRY!”
Kas turned back to normal, and asked questions. “Why did you bring me here?”
“Somepony walked into my house, and gave me enough power to go to Azeroth and bring you here.” She said
“Who was he, or she?” asked Kas
“I don’t know, he said he was a Prophet.”
Kas put her down. “For your sake, I hope your right.” He said before he left to go back home to Ponyvile. The only prophet he knew was Medivh. Why did he want Kas to come here? Was the Dagger attacking?
When Kas Arrived, he headed back to his room at the inn, and had a dream. “Kas, I bet your wondering why you’re here.” Said the Dream
“Why did you bring me here Medivh, explain!” said Kas
“There is an enemy in this world that will tear all worlds, including yours, apart. I choose you to stop it. I choose Trixie to retrieve you, but did not tell her why.”
“I almost killed her.”
“Your quest shall be revealed soon enough, for now, rest.”
And so, Kas did.
Chapter 6
When Kas woke up, he thought about the Medivh said. If his words were the truth, then this enemy would require an extreme amount of power. Kas went to the library to acquire more information, but when he walked in, a purple unicorn was there, and she said “hi. I’m Twilight Sparkle. How are you?”
“Hi” said Kas “I’m Kas, and need a book on the Monsters of this world.”
“Spike, do we have a book for that?” said Twilight
Then a small, purple dragon came out and looked around. A dragon hatchling, obviously. When the book was found, Kas grabbed it and read it. Nothing about super-naturals, just Diamond Dogs, Ursas, Hydras, and Timber Wolves. Kas started to feel depressed. “It’s nothing Medivh told me about.” He said sadly.
Suddenly, a vision came. It rose of a land of volcanos, and revealed a large, monstrous beast of rock and magma. It had the face of a demon. “I know what must be done. Twilight, do you have a map.”
“yes.” Said Twilight, Spike immediately handed Kas the map.
“The Scorched lands is where were going.” Said Kas. “I know it.”
“There aren’t a lot of boats that go there.” Said Spike “maybe Celestia can help you. She has boats that can take you anywhere.”
“So where is she?” Asked Kas
“In Canterlot,” Said Twilight, “We may have to send a message to her quickly.”
Spike managed to make a note to Celestia and send it to her as quickly as he could.
Chapter 7
When Kas, Twilight, and Spike arrived in Canterlot, the guards guided them to Celestia’s Throne. When the walked in, Kas bowed in honor. “Hello, Princess Celestia.” He said
“Twilight has told me of your conquests in your world.” Said Celestia “and soon, you will be saving Equestria.”
“All in a day’s work.” Said Kas
Celestia tells Kas how a group of large humanoids created the world the ponies live in. Titans, but she didn’t know that. Before they left, 3 beings were created, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Discord, Each with powers to keep balance in the world.
“We have 5 all-powerful dragons to keep Azeroth in check,” Said Kas, “Maybe our worlds aren’t so different.”
“Maybe” Said Celestia “but if we are to succeed, you will need all the help you can get. The Elements of Harmony are required to help you defeat such a foe.”
“The Elements of Harmony?” asked Kas
“There are 6, Kas.” Said Twilight, “they are Truth, Laughter, Loyalty, Generosity, Kindness, and, most powerfully, Magic!”
These Elements are the glue of a good army, of friendship, of any military trust. Azeroth and Equestria are getting closer as he stays here. “I am ready to go when everypony is.” Said Kas, with dignity.
After 3 hours, all 6 ponies said to represent each element was present in the castle. Rainbow Dash for Loyalty, Rarity for Generosity, Pinkie for Laughter, Fluttershy for Kindness, and Applejack for Truth.
“So where is magic?” asked Kas
“That would be me.” Said Twilight
“That does make sense.” Said Kas, “so, Celestia, when does our boat leave?”
“It’ll come at dawn. For now, rest.” Said Celestia
Kas didn’t seem tired, and enemy made of fire, his element, and his help lies in ponies with mixed-up personalities.
Chapter 8
Morning came, and everyone was invited to dinner. Kas saw plenty of food around. Most of it was for Ponies, but since he is one at the moment he might as well try some. When he did, it was Delicious.
“Well, someone enjoys the food.” Said Applejack
“It may be because I’m a Pony right now, but this stuff is amazing.” Said Kas with excitement.
“I’m glad you like it, Kas” said Celestia, “you’re going to need a lot of energy to make it to the scorched lands.”
“Is it that far?” asked Kas
“You won’t have to worry about walking to the docks.” Said Celestia, “A train will take you to Stableside, there your boat awaits you.
“That’s a 4 day run.” Complained Rarity, “even without any of the stops it makes.”
“You would be surprised on what I had to do to get my tittle.” Said Kas
After a while, everypony was at the station, ready to head out. Fortunately, Celestia managed to get everypony a room. The only downside was that each one needed a roommate. Spike and Kas took one room, Twilight and Rainbow Dash took a second, Rarity and Fluttershy as the third, leaving Pinkie and Applejack in the last. Things seemed pretty quiet; the train followed its schedule, making its stops. Kas and Spike talked a little bit, mostly on what they plan on doing in the future.
“I plan on becoming a master mage soon.” Said Kas, “I met myself from the future once.”
“I have already tried to become a bit more than Twilight’s assistance, so I don’t really want to leave that behind.” Said Spike
After what seemed like forever, they finally make it to the town of Stableside. It seemed pretty decent, considering everyone got to move again.
“Good news, I have a message from Celestia, telling us where to find our boat.” Said Spike
“We should check with the Captain, can Somepony grab that message so we can get moving.” Said Kas
Twilight grabs the message and leads everyone to the Boat, which wasn’t as big they presumed.
“Welcome to the S.S. Blazed Wood.” Said an old pony “did Celestia send you?”
“You’re…the captain?” asked Kas “aren’t you a little old?”
“I’ve sailed to and fro, several times over; just trust me little ones.” said the Old Pony “I will never grow old of the ocean.”
Kas sighed, and said “Do we need anything before we leave?”
The Old Captain looked at his boat.
Chapter 9
“I need some more food, and some tar for repairs.” said the Captain. “I need 3 crates of food and 2 vats of tar. Can you retrieve them for me?”
“I guess we could.” Said Kas “it may take us awhile, I’m sure.”
“Oh, don’t worry, sonny.” Said the Captain “My orders from Celestia are to not leave without you all.”
So, everyone split up to get the required items. Spike, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack to get the food, while Kas, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie go the tar.
“Excuse me” said Rarity, speaking with one of the merchants, “how much food do you possess? The Captain of the S.S. Blazed Wood needs some.”
“Well, I can put it on his tab.” Said the Sales pony “how much food do you need?”
“3 crates.” Said Rarity
“that’s quite a lot, and I can only provide you with one, but the other merchants have tabs on that old captain, you should have no trouble getting your other 2 crates.”
About 2 stores later, they finally acquired the amount of food that was needed to make the voyage. “Now we need to reach the Burning Wood.” said Applejack excitedly.
Kas looked around, but most of the tar shops closed down, the ones that are open are almost out of business. “Now what?” asked Kas
“Hey, who are they?” said Twilight, pointing at a stand.
Two ponies started a booth that they would give 2 free vats of tar, the thing they needed. The catch is that it’s a prize goes to the unicorn with impressive magic.
“I hate contests” said Kas, “I should enter, huh?”
“You can try, Kas” said Twilight, “but most ponies don’t expect unicorns with the ability to control fire.”
“All the more reason that that prize is as good as ours.” Said Kas, then he signed up
“Alright, show us you magic” said one of the Ponies
Kas shot a firebolt, and it hit a small fish, form a distance, you could hear a fisher yelling “thank you!”
“We have decided that you are the winners, have fun with your new vats of tar .” said the ponies in charge of the booth
“thanks.” Said Kas
So everyone went straight to the S.S Blazed Wood
After about an hour and a half, everyone was gathered up with all the items. The captain looked at it all, and told everyone to load it up. That took about 15 minutes, and then, finally, they were off to the Scorched Lands. Kas can only hope he is not too late.

Level 2
awwww its going to be a picture book!

I can tell by the shape of the image, the fact that it was drawn by a 3 year old, and its abundance use of orange.

will it only be sold to homosexuals? that would lead me to assume that in chapter ten, kas the homo finally comes out of the closet - will he be a real pony then?

fun fact #374: my image was hand drawn with love.

edit: is kas now known as the 'dark one'?...cos like his catch phrase (whenever he scores with a guy) can be
"Im the dark one....if you know what I mean ;)"

Last edited:
Level 3
i am not a homo, i thought we dropped that shit
Chapter 10 is going to be Kas arrives at Boardor
and i didnt add any love intrests, so we can leave that behind

Level 2
Hey kas,

I couldnt stand you having such a shit drawing for such an amazing story (9 short chapters! wow!)

so anyway, I went in my time machine and ive drawn you a brand new cover!
cPC01.jpg

did you notice ive taken out the 'gay' thing? I understand if you dont want the whole world knowing yet.

Last edited:
Level 3
omfg! ill stick with my cover. unless you are willing to lisien to me, and mean really lisien to me, dont bother helping

1. no more gayness
2. no more stupidity
3. no more spam
4. do not aurgue with me
5. bring me info about boardor, and DO NOT make it stupid

Level 2
omfg! ill stick with my cover. unless you are willing to lisien to me, and mean really lisien to me, dont bother helping

1. no more gayness
2. no more stupidity
3. no more spam
4. do not aurgue with me
5. bring me info about boardor, and DO NOT make it stupid

your cover being which cover? my original? or my revamped version? Both bring out your eyes I think - I nailed you in the best positions didnt I?

also
1. But you are the gay one here, im just an artist
2. Im dead serious about the money you owe me.
3. I heard spam was fish, guess you dont swing into the sealife huh?
4. Can I *argue* with you?
5. Boardor is where kas finally mounts a donkey

Level 3
Chapter 1
“Master Kas” said Galt “Ogres have come to destroy the tower”
Ogres in Azeroth are pretty strong, even by Galt’s men. “Way to spend my 17th birthday.” Complained Kas “I’ll see what I can do.”
Kas rushed outside and let the battle target him. Ogres are known for their strength, but not for battle strategy. Yet, theses Ogres knew who to strike. Kas just pulled out a couple of spells. Soon half the army was gone, as the others ran off.
“That’ll teach you” yelled Kas with pride.
“So, you’re the mighty Kas” said a sorceress form behind him
The Sorceress was wearing some cloth items, not unknown to a stylish mage, but she was wearing a blue cloak and an old wizard’s hat, the kind archmages wore during the first war. All of with was covered by white stars.
“Let me guess” said Kas “you lead the Ogres”
She nodded, and as soon as she did, he starts to attack her with everything. “If a fight is what you want.” Said the Sorceress “then a fight is what you’ll get”
She opened a portal to a different area, and Kas just darted through. Suddenly, he was hit with a knock-out spell. “Good luck escaping the everfree forest” said the Sorceress, who, since they went through the portal, looks more of a Mare.
Kas was knocked out cold.
Chapter 2
When Kas woke up, it was nighttime. Was it night? The forest is so dense; this “everfree forest” has that pony called it. He looked down at his hooves. Hooves! Is it possible that SHE did this to him? When he entered the world, did it turn him into this? He thought about it to himself “if I’m a pony, I’d look like one”. He looked into a lake to see a little, green pony looking right back at him. “Can this day get any worse?” Kas yelled.
He thought about his options. He could walk on until he found civilization. That could work, especially if it had an inn. Perhaps he could teleport home. He tried it, but felt a zap attack him. Teleportation was officially out of the question. Finally, he decided walked on, didn’t bother looking around for a trail.
He found a small hut nearby. Who could live in this place Kas thought to himself? He knocked at the door, and a zebra, with golden earrings, and neck rings opened the door. “Ah, a friendly face I see.” She said “would you like some herbal tea?”
“No, no, that’s fine.” He replied “but I have some questions”
“Ask away adventurous one.” Said the zebra “but be ready for sprits to come”
A shaman? Kas thought to himself. “Who are you” he asked
“My name is well known” she said “Zecora is what I’m known”
“What…world am in” Kas asked
“Have you jogged your memory?” asked Zecora “Equestria is where you wary”
Equestria! Haven’t I read about this? He thought, but that’ll wait. “Where is the nearest town?” asked Kas
“So, you need to leave” asked Zecora “Ponyvile is just down your lease”
Kas thanked Zecora and was on his way. He thought about seeing if he could use his fire magic in this…Equestria. He casted a firebolt spell at a tree and, sure enough, it made a direct hit. He followed the path onward to Ponyvile.
Chapter 3
When Kas finally got out of the woods, he saw a small cottage. Curiously, he knocked on the door. After 2 minutes, a small, yellow pony Pegasus. “Um…hello” said Kas
The Pegasus shut the door quickly. It was obvious that she was shy of strangers. He knocked again. “I was wondering how far Ponyvile is.” Said Kas
“oh.” Said the Pegasus. “Just down the road form here. It’s not that far.”
“Thank you, I’m Kas” he said
“Fluttershy” said the Pegasus.
He kept walking until he ended up in a town, Ponyvile perhaps. He knocked at a house, and a pony answered the door. “Is there an inn in this town?” asked Kas.
The Pony gave him directions to a small Inn nearby. He checked into a room, and decided to worry about what to do next tomorrow.
Kas woke up, paid the Innkeeper in Azeroth Coin, and moved on. Ponies were everywhere. Kas knew that one would tell him of the Mare Sorceress. He went into what looks like a bakery. There was a sign that said ‘Sugar Cube Corner’. Kas walked in and saw a pink pony dashing around, getting ready for customers obviously. The mare saw Kas, and said “hi, I’m Pinkie Pie. What’s your name?”
“Kas” he said
“Would you like some Cake? Or Tarts? Or Cupcakes?” she asked
Kas knew his mission, but perhaps, if he bought something, she would know. “Tarts, please.”
“Okey Dookey!” said Pinkie Pie, grabbing a tart of the rack.
“I’m looking for someone.” He said “A Mare.”
“Are you in love?” she asked
“No, not quite” said Kas “she attacked me.”
“WHERE? Where is she.” Said Pinkie, sounding furious “what’s her name”
“I don’t know” Kas said “but I can describe her. She has a cloak and wizard’s hat, covered in stars…”
“I know here” said Pinkie “her name in Trixie, and almost everyone in Ponyvile hates her, but why do you hate her.”
Kas thought, and realized the truth sounded a bit far-fetched. “She…knocked me out in the woods.”
That’s the only believable thing about the truth.
“That’s odd” said Pinkie “on one just knocks other ponies out like that.”
Would like to say he’s not a pony, but his appearance would say otherwise, so he said “Did you see where she went?”
“She left, to Fillydelphia.” Said Pinkie
Trixie knew Kas would be looking for her, for revenge, for a way to Azeroth. Where was he gunna go, he was in an unknown world. He decided to stay here until he could get the money for a ride.
Chapter 4
“Thanks for letting me stay Pinkie” said Kas
“No Problem, Kas.” Said Pinkie
Kas thought on how to get money. He could slay some monsters, but there may not be anything worth fighting in this world. Maybe other ponies have jobs worth doing. “Hey, Pinkie, do you know any…pony that needs some help.”
“I think Applejack can help you with that.” Said Pinkie, “her farm isn’t too far off.”
Kas looked around to see an apple orchard, Applejack’s farm obviously. Kas looked as best as he could for Applejack. “Hi, my name is Kas” he said
“Well howdy, the name is Applejack.” Said the mare
“Pinkie said you have some work for me.”
“I have a Barn that needs destroying, and Rainbow Dash isn’t here today.”
“I can do that”
Applejack took Kas to the barn, marked with a sign that says ‘due for destruction’, “knock yourself out” she said before she left
Kas saw this as more of a work-out then a job, so Kas used some of him first spells; Firebolt, Fireblast, and a little Fireslash. Kas then tried Fire Nova, and it worked perfectly. Finally, Kas decided to use his most powerful ability – Fire Demon. Kas used it and his form hasn’t changed a bit, so he could use it to its fullest.
Applejack heard quite a rumble, and Kas seemed to work faster than Rainbow Dash. She went to see but when she arrives, a fire monster was there. “Eek!” shrieked Applejack “keep it away for the trees”
The monster lost its flames to reveal Kas, “Scared to see me?” He said “it freaked me out the first time to.”
“What was that?” Asked Applejack. “Are you some weird being?”
“No, I am not” said Kas unpleasantly, “I have pyrokinesis, and I am an archmage.”
“An archmage?” asked Apple Jack “what kind a’ thing is that?”
Kas wanted to say it, but decided it wasn’t worth it, “Can I just get my money?”
Applejack gave him a few bits, and wished him luck on his journey…even though he plans on attacking someone, but she didn’t know that. When he arrived at Sugar Cube Corner, he saw a Pegasus with cyan colored skin, a rainbow mane, and a ‘cutie mark’ with a colored bolt of lightning. Rainbow Dash most likely.
“Hi, I’m Kas” he said “you must be Rainbow Dash”
“Glad to see my fame goes around.” She said proudly “Kas, eh? The new pony in town I’m guessing. Welcome to…”
“I did your job at the farm.” He said
Rainbow Dash wondered about this. “What do you mean?” asked Rainbow Dash
“I destroyed a barn at Applejack’s for you” he bragged “and she mentioned I was faster at it then you.”
Rainbow’s mouth dropped. “I don’t like you.”
“I control fire.”
Rainbow dash didn’t get what he meant by that, but did it matter? “I’m leaving.”
“Good bye Dashie!” yelled Pinkie. Kas giggled.
“I better get to the train station quickly.” Said Kas
“Good luck, Kas” said Pinkie, waving her hoof.
He got his ticket, boarded the train and left quickly to locate his new enemy in this world…Trixie!
Chapter 5
The Train arrived in Fillydelphia, at long last. If she was still here, she was going to have one hell of a fight. There seemed to be a show in the middle of town, and performer was…
“Hello, Trixie.” Said Kas with a grin “So glad we could re-meet.”
“So, you still want to fight the great and powerful Trixie.” She exclaimed “very well.”
After that, Kas went all out with his spells. Yet, most of his spells were deflected but her defensive spells, and when she tried to strike him, he used Firewall. This seemed like a Stalemate.
“I killed a dragon at age 13.” Said Kas “and I’m 17.”
“I killed an Ursa Major.” Exclaimed Trixie “which is bigger.”
Kas finally won when Fire demon was involved, it was enough to make Trixie go from determined to an instant coward. “So, Trixie.” Said Kas “this probably isn’t big enough to match an Ursa Major, but it is pretty tough to beat.”
“DON’T HURT ME!” yelled Trixie “IM SORRY!”
Kas turned back to normal, and asked questions. “Why did you bring me here?”
“Somepony walked into my house, and gave me enough power to go to Azeroth and bring you here.” She said
“Who was he, or she?” asked Kas
“I don’t know, he said he was a Prophet.”
Kas put her down. “For your sake, I hope your right.” He said before he left to go back home to Ponyvile. The only prophet he knew was Medivh. Why did he want Kas to come here? Was the Dagger attacking?
When Kas Arrived, he headed back to his room at the inn, and had a dream. “Kas, I bet your wondering why you’re here.” Said the Dream
“Why did you bring me here Medivh, explain!” said Kas
“There is an enemy in this world that will tear all worlds, including yours, apart. I choose you to stop it. I choose Trixie to retrieve you, but did not tell her why.”
“I almost killed her.”
“Your quest shall be revealed soon enough, for now, rest.”
And so, Kas did.
Chapter 6
When Kas woke up, he thought about the Medivh said. If his words were the truth, then this enemy would require an extreme amount of power. Kas went to the library to acquire more information, but when he walked in, a purple unicorn was there, and she said “hi. I’m Twilight Sparkle. How are you?”
“Hi” said Kas “I’m Kas, and need a book on the Monsters of this world.”
“Spike, do we have a book for that?” said Twilight
Then a small, purple dragon came out and looked around. A dragon hatchling, obviously. When the book was found, Kas grabbed it and read it. Nothing about super-naturals, just Diamond Dogs, Ursas, Hydras, and Timber Wolves. Kas started to feel depressed. “It’s nothing Medivh told me about.” He said sadly.
Suddenly, a vision came. It rose of a land of volcanos, and revealed a large, monstrous beast of rock and magma. It had the face of a demon. “I know what must be done. Twilight, do you have a map.”
“yes.” Said Twilight, Spike immediately handed Kas the map.
“The Scorched lands is where were going.” Said Kas. “I know it.”
“There aren’t a lot of boats that go there.” Said Spike “maybe Celestia can help you. She has boats that can take you anywhere.”
“So where is she?” Asked Kas
“In Canterlot,” Said Twilight, “We may have to send a message to her quickly.”
Spike managed to make a note to Celestia and send it to her as quickly as he could.
Chapter 7
When Kas, Twilight, and Spike arrived in Canterlot, the guards guided them to Celestia’s Throne. When the walked in, Kas bowed in honor. “Hello, Princess Celestia.” He said
“Twilight has told me of your conquests in your world.” Said Celestia “and soon, you will be saving Equestria.”
“All in a day’s work.” Said Kas
Celestia tells Kas how a group of large humanoids created the world the ponies live in. Titans, but she didn’t know that. Before they left, 3 beings were created, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Discord, Each with powers to keep balance in the world.
“We have 5 all-powerful dragons to keep Azeroth in check,” Said Kas, “Maybe our worlds aren’t so different.”
“Maybe” Said Celestia “but if we are to succeed, you will need all the help you can get. The Elements of Harmony are required to help you defeat such a foe.”
“The Elements of Harmony?” asked Kas
“There are 6, Kas.” Said Twilight, “they are Truth, Laughter, Loyalty, Generosity, Kindness, and, most powerfully, Magic!”
These Elements are the glue of a good army, of friendship, of any military trust. Azeroth and Equestria are getting closer as he stays here. “I am ready to go when everypony is.” Said Kas, with dignity.
After 3 hours, all 6 ponies said to represent each element was present in the castle. Rainbow Dash for Loyalty, Rarity for Generosity, Pinkie for Laughter, Fluttershy for Kindness, and Applejack for Truth.
“So where is magic?” asked Kas
“That would be me.” Said Twilight
“That does make sense.” Said Kas, “so, Celestia, when does our boat leave?”
“It’ll come at dawn. For now, rest.” Said Celestia
Kas didn’t seem tired, and enemy made of fire, his element, and his help lies in ponies with mixed-up personalities.
Chapter 8
Morning came, and everyone was invited to dinner. Kas saw plenty of food around. Most of it was for Ponies, but since he is one at the moment he might as well try some. When he did, it was Delicious.
“Well, someone enjoys the food.” Said Applejack
“It may be because I’m a Pony right now, but this stuff is amazing.” Said Kas with excitement.
“I’m glad you like it, Kas” said Celestia, “you’re going to need a lot of energy to make it to the scorched lands.”
“Is it that far?” asked Kas
“You won’t have to worry about walking to the docks.” Said Celestia, “A train will take you to Stableside, there your boat awaits you.
“That’s a 4 day run.” Complained Rarity, “even without any of the stops it makes.”
“You would be surprised on what I had to do to get my tittle.” Said Kas
After a while, everypony was at the station, ready to head out. Fortunately, Celestia managed to get everypony a room. The only downside was that each one needed a roommate. Spike and Kas took one room, Twilight and Rainbow Dash took a second, Rarity and Fluttershy as the third, leaving Pinkie and Applejack in the last. Things seemed pretty quiet; the train followed its schedule, making its stops. Kas and Spike talked a little bit, mostly on what they plan on doing in the future.
“I plan on becoming a master mage soon.” Said Kas, “I met myself from the future once.”
“I have already tried to become a bit more than Twilight’s assistance, so I don’t really want to leave that behind.” Said Spike
After what seemed like forever, they finally make it to the town of Stableside. It seemed pretty decent, considering everyone got to move again.
“Good news, I have a message from Celestia, telling us where to find our boat.” Said Spike
“We should check with the Captain, can Somepony grab that message so we can get moving.” Said Kas
Twilight grabs the message and leads everyone to the Boat, which wasn’t as big they presumed.
“Welcome to the S.S. Blazed Wood.” Said an old pony “did Celestia send you?”
“You’re…the captain?” asked Kas “aren’t you a little old?”
“I’ve sailed to and fro, several times over; just trust me little ones.” said the Old Pony “I will never grow old of the ocean.”
Kas sighed, and said “Do we need anything before we leave?”
The Old Captain looked at his boat.
Chapter 9
“I need some more food, and some tar for repairs.” said the Captain. “I need 3 crates of food and 2 vats of tar. Can you retrieve them for me?”
“I guess we could.” Said Kas “it may take us awhile, I’m sure.”
“Oh, don’t worry, sonny.” Said the Captain “My orders from Celestia are to not leave without you all.”
So, everyone split up to get the required items. Spike, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack to get the food, while Kas, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie go the tar.
“Excuse me” said Rarity, speaking with one of the merchants, “how much food do you possess? The Captain of the S.S. Blazed Wood needs some.”
“Well, I can put it on his tab.” Said the Sales pony “how much food do you need?”
“3 crates.” Said Rarity
“that’s quite a lot, and I can only provide you with one, but the other merchants have tabs on that old captain, you should have no trouble getting your other 2 crates.”
About 2 stores later, they finally acquired the amount of food that was needed to make the voyage. “Now we need to reach the Burning Wood.” said Applejack excitedly.
Kas looked around, but most of the tar shops closed down, the ones that are open are almost out of business. “Now what?” asked Kas
“Hey, who are they?” said Twilight, pointing at a stand.
Two ponies started a booth that they would give 2 free vats of tar, the thing they needed. The catch is that it’s a prize goes to the unicorn with impressive magic.
“I hate contests” said Kas, “I should enter, huh?”
“You can try, Kas” said Twilight, “but most ponies don’t expect unicorns with the ability to control fire.”
“All the more reason that that prize is as good as ours.” Said Kas, then he signed up
“Alright, show us you magic” said one of the Ponies
Kas shot a firebolt, and it hit a small fish, form a distance, you could hear a fisher yelling “thank you!”
“We have decided that you are the winners, have fun with your new vats of tar .” said the ponies in charge of the booth
“thanks.” Said Kas
So everyone went straight to the S.S Blazed Wood
After about an hour and a half, everyone was gathered up with all the items. The captain looked at it all, and told everyone to load it up. That took about 15 minutes, and then, finally, they were off to the Scorched Lands. Kas can only hope he is not too late.

read and accept it, or dont even think of "helping" me

Level 2
you need to work on your story telling bro.

- you dont act gay enough for a gay man pretending to be a pony
- chapters have no conclusions "the old captain looked at his boat" <- like wtf, DOES IT EXPLODE? DOES IT SAIL AWAY WITHOUT HIM? did you poop on the deck?
- too gay for my liking, what are all these pony metaphors? is pony another word for gay? it sure seems like it

also, I like my revamped cover more, so we are using that.

Status
Not open for further replies.