• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kas's Adventures in Equestria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
2059315_med.png

where did you get the idea that im gay form anyway?

Level 11
You're gay because your avatar is a pony, and that's gay-ish. Mine is not, because mine will evolve into an awesome badass.
And I can't believe Kas can remember doezens of spells but he has a rehabilitated low IQ, and being goddamn imba, making me remember of 5 years old me creating imba characters that was not brag about his gayness to the other. This make me strongly believe that you're actually five years old, and fakingly said that you're sixteen, which is impossibru, because, your stroy, are, just like a kiddy who make his first story.
Kas having a girlfriend? Is your girlfriend is a stillborn shemale? Or maybe a pedobear?
Kas has piglet? For fuck sake, winnie will rape yo ass fo doin' dat lol
Kas is a necromancer? I alway see him only use frie spells like n00b. NOOOB!!
Kas has a 'jar' to catch soul? What he's going to do with the soul make them prostitute lol
Kas brony is just not good for you. Your brony is imba, and I don't like seei imba brony strutting like miss fortune searching for a statue to molest with. My reccomendation is you becoming an anthro dragon fan :)
Kas you has bunch o spell but don't know how to trigger it IRL nor world editor. Huhuhu poor Kas he cry like a little unborn baby :'''''''''''''''((((((
Kas has an over imaginative mind caused by eating narcotics products like marijuanas, ecstacys, cocaines, and shits like that lol, making him think he was a powerfull brony that think medivh call him to save both azeroth and equestria.
Kas forget that there's still Jaina and Sylvanas to protect the world of azeroth from evil.
Kas forget Sharm, the awesome human archmage/warrior/assassin/singer is protecting the Azeroth too, without being imba ass bragging five years old pedo unborn boyirl, a.k.a KAS. KAS. KAS.
Kas love it when he was being raped by thrall and garrosh a lot of time and having threesome with them and other orcs.
Kas love it when he got bitch slapped by bitches.
Kas accidently rape his father because his father is piglet himself.
Kas is the descendant of quillboars and queerboars.
Kas do not have any staff, but he has a special staff and two orbs that he use to attack his enemies, if they're males or shemales, and he stick his ass to his enemies heads if it was females.

Last edited:

Kas

Kas

Level 10
You're gay because your avatar is a pony, and that's gay-ish. Mine is not, because mine will evolve into an awesome badass.
And I can't believe Kas can remember doezens of spells but he has a rehabilitated low IQ, and being goddamn imba, making me remember of 5 years old me creating imba characters that was not brag about his gayness to the other. This make me strongly believe that you're actually five years old, and fakingly said that you're sixteen, which is impossibru, because, your stroy, are, just like a kiddy who make his first story.
Kas having a girlfriend? Is your girlfriend is a stillborn shemale? Or maybe a pedobear?
Kas has piglet? For fuck sake, winnie will rape yo ass fo doin' dat lol
Kas is a necromancer? I alway see him only use frie spells like n00b. NOOOB!!
Kas has a 'jar' to catch soul? What he's going to do with the soul make them prostitute lol
Kas brony is just not good for you. Your brony is imba, and I don't like seei imba brony strutting like miss fortune searching for a statue to molest with. My reccomendation is you becoming an anthro dragon fan :)
Kas you has bunch o spell but don't know how to trigger it IRL nor world editor. Huhuhu poor Kas he cry like a little unborn baby :'''''''''''''''((((((
Kas has an over imaginative mind caused by eating narcotics products like marijuanas, ecstacys, cocaines, and shits like that lol, making him think he was a powerfull brony that think medivh call him to save both azeroth and equestria.
Kas forget that there's still Jaina and Sylvanas to protect the world of azeroth from evil.
Kas forget Sharm, the awesome human archmage/warrior/assassin/singer is protecting the Azeroth too, without being imba ass bragging five years old pedo unborn boyirl, a.k.a KAS. KAS. KAS.
Kas love it when he was being raped by thrall and garrosh a lot of time and having threesome with them and other orcs.
Kas love it when he got bitch slapped by bitches.
Kas accidently rape his father because his father is piglet himself.
Kas is the descendant of quillboars and queerboars.
Kas do not have any staff, but he has a special staff and two orbs that he use to attack his enemies, if they're males or shemales, and he stick his ass to his enemies heads if it was females.

i did that for the Fan-Fic, ill switch back when im done
if you think im 5 years old, your a moron. and, ive already said this, he not gay. i better not see HFR edit this.
I removed her a long time ago, and no. can we drop that.
It was based on Spellsword Sevy's Side-Kicks; 2 magical stuffed animals wih seperate powers.
The souls contain useful information for certain things.
A Statue to Molest? and people say IM wierd.
I may not be able to use the Trigger Editor, but i can use the Object Manger and Import Manger
I dont do drugs, i dont even WANT to know where THAT came from.
Jaina is busy in Thereamore, and Sylvanas is busy spreading her plauge around.
*kills Sharm* done
DA FUK? get this gay crap out of your head, i never said any of this
again, DA FUK?
OH SHUT UP!
No! Its said that Kas has 1/16 royal blood, but its unproven
*facepalm* i know what my old avatar looked like, but Kas doesnt have a staff, and REALY?

You guys are creepists. Thinking any of theeses are true, and you should probabily go back to the Mental Instution.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
I Could not keep track of the history so I'll start a new one k

Kas the M.A.G.E. (Mahogany Asthmatic Genderless Extremist) entered the pony house full of ponys.

There he met Fluttershy who welcomed him in a casual manner with tea and cookies. Kas didn't like fluttershy's manners so he murdered her sexily. - I'm not homo bitch - he said.

Kas went to the bathroom and cut his wrists listening to bring me the horizon and then cried wisely for hours. After that he left the house and wandered for months in the forest eating maggots and stealing cocks from farms he found. Until he met Wazzz the donkey and suddenly serbian nationalists.

To be continued

Kas

Kas

Level 10
ME, Trolling? THATS RICH! i started this story myself, then all you haters come in, and say "oh, its not good enough" "oh, your gay" "oh, Wazzz is so much handsomer than Kas is" WELL IVE HAD IT! YOU CAN ALL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!
I will keep saying this until the day everyone does it
STFU and GTFO

Level 12
There is no false story, there are only fictional and real stories, and quite obviously all of these are fictional.

Also, all the stories are 'true', they just are in a 'different universe' (aka a completely different story in a different place) or simply put spoofs/contributions that may or may not be canon.

In other news, either learn how to not give a damn or continue being 'bashed', because, to be honest, you make yourself seem like a silly ego kid (no offense).

TL;DR - You are wrong.

Level 14
212647-albums5262-picture56518.png

Btw,don't even start complaining on how big this picture is,cause you made it :p

Kas

Kas

Level 10
since im on Wii atm
@Wazzz; i need information on a place called Boardor, and idc who says what, in still writing
@Error_Trigger; now is a good time to ask WTF!
@magtheridon98; both, definnatly both

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Boardor is a place where Boar People train in kung fu. Their Shaolin Temples are built from the tusks of their fallen comrades.

Boars are well known for their immunity to magic because they drink purified water, none of that ionised crap that lets magical energy flow through your body.

i only see about 10% truth. Boardor does sound like a Boar People Kingdom, but im not entirly sure. Where did you get you information form exacly?

btw, i have a new story idea
Kas's Tale - The Revolution!
After Kas returns form Equesteria, The Industrial Leader, HFR, plans on killing Kas. Developing a machine to kill him, and having fire-proof armor. Kas, fortunatly, has discovered Lightning Magic. Will Kas defeat HFR, or will Kas face his demise?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.