• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kas's Adventures in Equestria (REAL VERSION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
- impossible to relate with characters
- many grammatical errors (this is more so comical)
- gives off the vibe it was meant to be serious, but was done half-assed
- i imagine you dressed in a pony costume with a wizard's hat and a snarl on your face, actually being serious about this but making people go 'something's wrong with that boy'
- rigid, unrelaxed nature in writing
- highly anti-climatic

with all these faults, i figured you could maintain these flaws and just make it a self-sacrificing comedy

Kas

Kas

Level 10
-probabilly because i failed to reconized peronalities
-fixable
-"half-assed" meaning?
-lol, guess i should add more detail
-welcome to the world of graphic novels
-that is because i never finished it

does this answer your concerns

Level 35
they're not my concerns, i'm just good at pointing out flaws

there are many other flaws too, but you forbade me from saying 'everything'

people don't want to hear someone talk themselves up in a story about themselves that they are narrating themselves unless it's done in a comical, offbeat fashion

Level 9
The adventures of Kas the pony is Kas' hallucinative recreation of the male filly he raped when he was 13.

The filly got stolen. After a week. The filly's head was found lying in Kas' front door. To deny the idea that this incident occured and to deny his own loneliness. Kas decided to create an imaginary version of his longtime sex partner.

He reimagined the filly to be a pony with amateurish parlour tricks claiming to be of the highest position of the magician/prostitute hierarchy.

Due to Kas' several bedtime accidents with the pony that resulted in near-dismembering of his sexual organs, Kas gave his new imaginary friend the psychologic trait of angst.

And so Kas creates heroic adventures that he imagines his dead pet did, and currently doing.

Welp. There's my psychoanalysis.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
im sorry, I had the idea to do this fan-fic, i didnt think so many trolls would be involed to the point to make me an idiot. im gunna do my story, and ,if Egoism is Kas's life, so be it.
i shall not argue anymore. My point has been made: I made this story myself, and i sahll finish it as such. Good Day!

Level 35

"Egad!" said Takakenji

"Indeed" agreed Wazzz

so our heroes were trapped in a mysterious world and they had no way out

but they were finding a way out when suddenly, the evil wizard Kas appeared out of nowhere (gasp!)

"haha HA you will not leave because me am big jerk off!" said Kas, who was wearing a green pony outfit

"why are you so mean to us" said Wazzz "we just want to write a story we don't want to hurt you"

"yeah what gives you're not a bro man" said Takakenji

"ENOUGH! I AM GOING TO STEAL YOUR STORY AND SAY IT'S MY OWN!" bellowed Kas
"for who will believe you if i turn you in to... a frog!"

and so Kas tried to turn Wazzz and Takakenji into frogs but it didn't work

"darnit" said Kas

"now it is OUR turn evil wizard" said Wazzzakenji

and so they pushed him over and he fell and bumped his head

"owies" cried kas "you win this round, but i'll be back!"

but Wazzz said "no" and kicked his face off with his fist

"golly thank goodness that is now over" said Takakenji

"yes" agreed Wazzz

the end?