• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Note to Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
this is a message for all the people ive hurt, all the bronies i betrayed, and all the trolls i fed.

Im Sorry. I know this will not get me away from being banned, but i just wanna get this off of my chest.

To the Bronies: Im sorry i cant experience friendship. Ive been left in isolation for quite awhile now, and saw friends as people who wanted to use me. Im sorry for the spam, the negative vibes, and thinking you were gunna hate me for being a brony.

To the "Kas's Aventures in Equestria": While i still refuse to allow Wazzz and HFR to write any part, im still sorry for calling it stupid. I didnt like the idea of me (Kas) looking like a psycopath, and being a fault. I know that my story may never be popular here, but i will not give up.

To Fsjals: Im sorry for any spamming, flamming, and useless workings. I had an an idea, but it may not be as great as i saw it as.

As i have said before, im sorry.:goblin_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.