• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kas's Adventures in Equestria (REAL VERSION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
PROLOGUE!
Everyone knows the tales of how the Titans created worlds with life in them. Azeroth knows it, but does Equestria? Celestia, by an Azeroth Archeologist would have said she was a Demi-God form the Titans themselves. Whether or not this is true, it is true that two worlds are going to have one hell of a time.
Chapter 1
“Master Kas” said Galt “Ogres have come to destroy the tower”
Ogres in Azeroth are pretty strong, even by Galt’s men. “Way to spend my 17th birthday.” Complained Kas “I’ll see what I can do.”
Kas rushed outside and let the battle target him. Ogres are known for their strength, but not for battle strategy. Yet, theses Ogres knew who to strike. Kas just pulled out a couple of spells. Soon half the army was gone, as the others ran off.
“That’ll teach you” yelled Kas with pride.
“So, you’re the mighty Kas” said a sorceress form behind him
The Sorceress was wearing some cloth items, not unknown to a stylish mage, but she was wearing a blue cloak and an old wizard’s hat, the kind archmages wore during the first war. All of with was covered by white stars.
“Let me guess” said Kas “you lead the Ogres”
She nodded, and as soon as she did, he starts to attack her with everything. “If a fight is what you want.” Said the Sorceress “then a fight is what you’ll get”
She opened a portal to a different area, and Kas just darted through. Suddenly, he was hit with a knock-out spell. “Good luck escaping the everfree forest” said the Sorceress, who looks more of a Mare.
Kas was out cold.
Chapter 2
When Kas woke up, it was nighttime. Was it night? The forest is so dense; this “everfree forest” has that pony called it. He looked down at his hooves. Hooves! Hooves! Is it possible that SHE did this to him? Had he entered a new world where ponies are dominated? He thought to himself “if I’m a pony, I’d look like one”. He looked into a lake to see a little, green pony looking right back at him. “Can this day get any worse?” Kas yelled.
He thought about his options. He could walk on until he found civilization. That could work, especially if it had an inn. Perhaps he could teleport home. He tried it, but felt a zap attack him. Guess teleportation is out of the question. Finally, he walked on, didn’t bother looking for a trail.
He found a small hut nearby. Who could live in this place Kas thought to himself? He knocked at the door, and a zebra, with golden earrings, and neck rings opened the door. “Ah, a friendly face I see.” She said “would you like some herbal tea?”
“No, no, that’s fine.” He replied “but I have some questions”
“Ask away adventurous one.” Said the zebra “but be ready for sprits to come”
A shaman? Kas thought to himself. “Who are you” he asked
“My name is well known” she said “Zecora is what I’m known”
“What…world am in” Kas asked
“Have you jogged your memory?” asked Zecora “Equestria is where you wary”
Equestria! Haven’t I read about this? He thought, but that’ll wait. “Where is the nearest town?” asked Kas
“So, you need to leave” asked Zecora “Ponyvile is just down your lease”
Kas thanked Zecora and was on his way. He thought about seeing if he could use his fire magic in this…Equestria. He casted a firebolt spell at a tree and, sure enough, it made a direct hit. He followed the path onward to Ponyvile.
Chapter 3
When Kas finally got out of the woods, he saw a small cottage. Curiously, he knocked on the door. After 2 minutes, a small, yellow pony Pegasus. “Um…hi” said Kas
The Pegasus shut the door quickly. It was obvious that she was shy of strangers. He knocked again. “I was wondering how far Ponyvile is.” Said Kas
“oh.” Said the Pegasus. “Just down the road form here. It’s not that far.”
“Thank you, I’m Kas” he said
“Fluttershy” said the Pegasus.
He kept walking until he ended up in a town, Ponyvile perhaps. He knocked at a house, and a pony answered the door. “Is there an inn in this town?” asked Kas.
She gave him directions to a small Inn nearby. He checked into a room, and decided to worry about what to do next tomorrow.
Kas woke up, paid the Innkeeper in Azeroth Coin, and moved on. Ponies were everywhere. Kas knew that one would tell him of the Mare Sorceress. He went into what looks like a bakery. There was a sign that said ‘Sugar Cube Corner’. Kas walked in and saw a pink pony dashing around, getting ready for customers obviously. The mare saw Kas, and said “hi, I’m Pinkie Pie. What’s your name?”
“Kas” he said
“Would you like some Cake? Or Tarts? Or Cupcakes?” she asked
Kas knew his mission, but perhaps, if he bought something, she would know. “Tarts, please.”
“Okey Dookey!” said Pinkie Pie, grabbing a tart of the rack.
“I’m looking for someone.” He said “A Mare.”
“Are you in love?” she asked
“No, not quite” said Kas “she attacked me.”
“WHERE? Where is she.” Said Pinkie, sounding furious “what’s her name”
“I don’t know” Kas said “but I can describe her. She has a cloak and wizard’s hat, covered in stars…”
“I know here” said Pinkie “her name in Trixie, and almost everyone in Ponyvile hate her, but why do you hate her.”
Kas thought, and realized the truth sounded a bit far-fetched. “She…knocked me out in the woods.”
That’s the only believable thing about the truth.
“That’s odd” said Pinkie “on one just knocks other ponies out like that.”
Would like to say he’s not a pony, but his appearance would say otherwise, so he said “Did you see where she went?”
“She left, to Fillydelphia.” Said Pinkie
Trixie knew Kas would be looking for her, for revenge, for a way to Azeroth. Where was he gunna go, he was in an unknown world. He decided to stay here until he could get the money for a ride.
Chapter 4“Thanks for letting me stay Pinkie” said Kas
“No Problem, Kas.” Said Pinkie
Kas thought on how to get money. He could slay some monsters, but there may not be anything worth fighting in this world. Maybe other ponies have jobs worth doing. “Hey, Pinkie, do you know any…pony that needs some help.”
“I think Applejack can help you with that.” Said Pinkie, “her farm isn’t too far off.”
Kas looked around to see an apple orchard, Applejack’s farm obviously. Kas looked as best as he could for Applejack. “Hi, my name is Kas” he said
“Well howdy, the name is Applejack.” Said the mare
“Pinkie said you have some work for me.”
“I have a Barn that needs destroying, and Rainbow Dash isn’t here today.”
“I can do that”
Applejack took Kas to the barn, marked with a sign that says ‘due for destruction’, “knock yourself out” she said before she left
Kas saw this as more of a work-out then a chore, so Kas used some of him first spells; Firebolt, Fireblast, and a little Fireslash. Kas then tried Fire Nova, and it worked perfectly. Finally, Kas decided to use his most powerful ability – Fire Demon. Kas used it and his form hasn’t changed a bit, so he could use it to its fullest.
Applejack heard quite a rumble, and Kas seemed to work faster than Rainbow Dash. She went to see but when she arrive, a fire monster was there. “Eek!” shrieked Applejack “keep it away for the trees”
The monster lost its flames to reveal Kas. “scared to see me.” He said “it freaked me out the first time to.”
“What was that?” Asked Applejack. “Are you some weird being?”
“No, I am not” said Kas unpleasantly, “I have pyrokinesis, and I am an archmage.”
“An archmage?” asked Apple Jack “what kind a’ thing is that?”
Kas wanted to say it, but decided it wasn’t worth it, “Can I just get my money?”
Applejack gave him a few bits, and wished him luck on his journey…even though he could face his own demise. When he arrived at Sugar Cube Corner, he saw a pegasus with cyan colored skin, a rainbow mane, and a ‘cutie mark’ with a could with a colored bolt of lightning. Rainbow Dash most likely.
“Hi, I’m Kas” he said “you must be Rainbow Dash”
“Glad to see my fame goes around.” She said proudly “Kas, eh? The new pony in town I’m guessing. Welcome to…”
“I did your job at the farm.” He said
Rainbow Dash wondered about this. “what do you mean?” asked Rainbow Dash
“I destroyed a barn at Applejack’s for you” he bragged “and she mentioned I was faster at it then you.”
Rainbow’s mouth dropped. “I don’t like you.”
“I control fire.”
Rainbow dash didn’t get what he meant by that, but did it matter? “im leaving.”
“Good bye Dashie!” yelled Pinkie. Kas giggled.
“I better get to the train station quickly.” Said Kas
“Good luck, Kas” said Pinkie, waving her hoof.
He got his ticket, boarded the train and left quickly to locate his new enemy in this world…Trixie!
Chapter 5
The Train arrived in Fillydelphia, at long last. If she was still here, she was going to have one hell of a fight. There seemed to be a show in the middle of town, and performer was…
“Hello, Trixie.” Said Kas with a grin “So glad we could re-meet.”
“So, you still want to fight the great and powerful Trixie.” She exclaimed “very well.”
After that, Kas went all out with his spells. Yet, most of his spells were Deflected but her defensive spells, and when she tried to strike him, he used Firewall. This seemed like a Stalemate.
“I killed a dragon at age 13.” Said Kas “and I’m 17.”
“I killed an Ursa Major.” Exclaimed Trixie “which is bigger.”
Kas finally won when Fire demon was involved, it was enough to make Trixie go from determined to an instant coward. “So, Trixie.” Said Kas “this probably isn’t big enough to match an Ursa Major, but it is pretty tough to beat.”
“DON’T HURT ME!” yelled Trixie “IM SORRY!”
Kas turned back to normal, and asked questions. “Why did you bring me here?”
“Somepony walked into my house, and gave me enough power to go to Azeroth and bring you here.” She said
“Who was he, or she?” asked Kas
“I don’t know, he said he was a Prophet.”
Kas put her down. “for your sake, I hope your right.” He said before he left to go back home to Ponyvile. The only prophet he knew was Medivh. Why did he want Kas to come here? Was the Scourge attacking?
When Kas Arrived, he headed back to his room at the inn, and had a dream. “Kas, I bet your wondering why you’re here.”
“Why are you here Medivh, explain!” said Kas
“There is an enemy in this world that will tear all worlds, including yours, apart. I choose you to stop it. I choose Trixie to retrieve you, but did not tell her why.”
“I almost killed her.”
“Your quest shall be revealed soon enough, for now, rest.
And so, Kas did.

Feel free to read it as much as you want but NO posting any chapters unless you have my aproval

Level 31
Im Proud to Present the Real and True Chapters 1-5 (Not the one Copied by Kas)

Format!
We all know that the titans created the world in their life stories. Azeroth know what Equestrian? The selestia azeroth Archaeologists said, this is a semi-God Teton. Whether this is true, it is true, the world will have a hell of a time.
Chapter 1
Owner Fidel said, "Gault" Cannibal to Undermine the tower "
The azeroth gooseberry is very strong, and even people to pay. "Way spend your 17th Birthday." Client, he Complained: "I see what you can do."
Fidel run of the Battlefield and the established goals. Gooseberries all know our own strength, but as military policy. However, the article is well - known Cannibals hit. Fidel is only a few Spells. Soon, half of the army is not, and the rest fled.
Exklaimed: "I will tell you, proud to Fidel.
"So, you have a strong radium," The witch is back
Witch Organizational elements, the style of the master's degree, I do not know, but the blue coat and hat, the old magician, cunning map used in the war. Everything is covered with a white star.
"I want to know," Fidel said: "Cannibal"
He Nodded, and she has, she started to attack him. "If you fight, no matter what you want." Said the witch, "after the battle, you have
He opened the other areas and only UN Kasi. Suddenly, he was beaten to a shock spell. "Good luck to escape the Jungle forever free," said the witch, who, it It seems that more and more horses.
Fidel is cold.
Chapter 2
Fidel is in the evening, when he Woke up. It was a night? The forest is so dense, "Forest always free pony, called it. He down at his feet. Helmet! Helmet! He can do? I made a new world, horse? He said:" I have a horse, I found one. "He Watched the water, see the pony, the right of the green behind it." maybe this is the worst? "Fidel wrote.
He thinks of his choice. He can not go, until they found civilization. It should work, especially if it is a hotel. Maybe he can send home. He tried, but I find the attacks of Zap. In my opinion, the teleport virtualizatyon may not be the case. Finally, we found nothing.
Found near a small but. Anger kept its people? Team and zebra, Gold Earrings and rings the door Flange. "Oh, I am a friendly face." He said: "You want some Herbal tea?"
"No, no, it was nice." Group ", but some Issues"
"Ask your love to travel." Zera said, "But cheer ready to go
Sharon? Fidel think. "What are you, said:"
Known as "my name," he said, "The zekora I do not know."
"I am not the world ..." Fidel said:
"You have escaped the memory?" Zekora Equestrian events, because they do not care "
Ekvestryan! Do not read it? In his opinion, but I hope to find. "Where is the Nearest town?" The question Fidel
"So you say," zekora "pony evil, in the end of the lease
Along the way Fidel zekora happiness. He wanted to see if he can use his magic ... Equestrian. Flash magic tree, of course, a direct hit. Road pony bad.
Chapter 3
When Fidel finally left the forest, he saw a small house. Interestingly, the group is on the door. After two minutes, a little yellow horse, pegasus. "About ... Hello, said:" Fidel
Pegasus shut the door quickly. Of course, he is shy with strangers. His back. "I am interested in the ass bad." Anger said:
"A" pegasus said. "Only in this way can produce. This is not far off."
"Thank you very much, I said Castro,"
Fluttershi "pegasus said.
He is, until he Graduated in May, pony bad. He opened the door of the house and pony. "There is a hotel in the city?" Problem Fidel.
This was at a small hotel conditions. He checked the room and decide what to do in the morning.
Castro stood up, went to pay the landlord in the coin of azeroth. Horses are everywhere. Chinese Academy of Sciences, he knew the Lord Mara. He went on to be doing that. This is a sign said: "... cup angle sugar Fidel was a pale horse everywhere, prepare for the Consumers, of course, more, the Castro, and said:" Hey, I'm Ping Ji sent. What is your name? "
"The Casa" said
"You want a cake or pie or cake?"
The crest know his role, but perhaps, if you buy something, they do not. Biskoyts, please. "
"Dookey" little finger on the piece of cake cool.
"I look for people." He said, "Ma."
"I love you?" Problem
"No, no," Castro said, "depend on me."
? . Little finger, said: "Where is it, sounds angry:" What is his name "
"I do not know," Castro said, "but I can not describe his coat and hat, adorned with the masters of the stars ..."
"I know that here," Pink said, "his name is Patrik, almost all of the pony does not like it bad, but that hate."
Castro believes that the realization of truth is a bit Exaggerated. "... I dedicate themselves to the woods."
This is a real confidence.
"'s Strange," said the pink, "It just met another horse."
What you want to say, otherwise it will say no horse, his appearance, so he said, "Did you see where he went?"
"This is fillidelfia." Little finger, said:
The terrikk know anger will be looking for revenge of the way azeroth. Everyone who comes to the dog, an unknown world. He decided to stay here and take a walk, until he can get the money.
Chapter 4: "Thank you for Allowing me pink, said:" Fidel
"The problem is Fidel," said the little finger:
Fidel thinking about how to take the money. He was able to kill the monster, but it should not be in the world struggle insignificant. I have a job, its price, the other horse. "Hey, pink, you know, pony ... you need some help."
"I think Apple Jack can help." Little finger, said: "His behavior is not far."
Castro was around to see the gardens, Farmer, apple vodka, of course. Fidel, it means that all he wants Apple Jack. "Hi, my name is Fidel coal mine, said:
"Well, hello, Apple Jack." He said the Coastal
Pinky said, you work for me. "
"I am in the barn, which will be destroyed, rainbov Dash is today."
"I"
Apple brandy the Fidel city, this is a sign that read "Since the destruction," Breaking out, he said: "Before his departure,
Fidel as exercise, then the problem is the Fidel use some magic, lightning, flame shock and some fire Wetland. Castro tried to call the fire, it works very well. Finally, Castro decided to use the power of - fire demon. Fidel use and does not change its shape, so that I can have the most.
Apple Jack heard a loud noise, Castro supposed to work faster than the price of the rainbow. He has one eye, but when you have a monster fire. "Ikk!" Apple Jack Shouting "away from trees
The monster has lost the fire to find anger. "They are afraid to come to see me." He said: "I am afraid the first time."
What is that? "Apple Jack." You have to be very funny? "
"No, I do not say uncomfortable, anger" pirokinesis and I Maggot.
"Wizard"? Apple Jack asked, "What is that?"
Castro said he was going, but I decided that we should not, "I can get my money?"
Apple brandy, digital, and wanted him luck on the move ... However, can face his own demise. When he Reached the corner of pegasus and sugar together in a blue color, rainbow mane and Girls brand potential screw color light. Rainbow board, obviously.
"Hey, Fidel," he said, "you must spray the rainbow"
"We are very happy, this is my glory." He proudly, "Fidel, just a city of horse, I would like to salute?"
"I am working on the farm." He said:
Rainbow hole. "What do you think?" Rainbov hole on
"I was Apple Jack destroyed the barn, soon after."
Reduce erithema. "I do not like it."
"I control the fire."
Rainbow scene is not what he ment, but it is important? "I am going."
"God Bless Aeschi" Pink wrote. Fidel Luft.
"I'd rather go to the arrival of the station." Fidel said:
"Good luck, Fidel," Pink said, Waving his helmet.
He got a ticket, Boarded the train, and soon found a new enemy in the world ... Patrik!
Chapter 5
The train came to fillidelfia, finally. If you is not here, it will be a hell of a battle. Means to be a center, a translation ...
"Hey, Patrik." Anger Smiled and said: "I am glad that you did not meet again."
"Well, you still have to fight for the big and powerful, Patrik." He said: "very good".
After that, everything anger you spell. However, his Spells do not deny that, but their Defensive spell when he attempted to hit him, he used a Firewall. Means to be a dead end.
"I killed a 13 - year - old dragon." Castro said, "but I have 17 years."
"I killed the bear." "Patrik wrote," This is great. "
Of anger, finally Defeated the ghost Involving position, which is enough to make Patrik a coward. "So, Patrik." Chinese Academy of Sciences said, "This may not be large enough to meet the bear, but it is very difficult to play."
"Do not hurt me!" Patrik said, "I'm sorry!"
Fidel is back to normal, and problem. "Why bring me here?"
"Some pony home, gave me enough energy to azeroth, and here." He said:
"Who is he, or you?" Problem Fidel
"I do not know, I said that he was a prophet."
Fidel is still on the ground. "For your account, I hope it's right." He has, in her home pony bad. As the prophet medivh. Fidel wanted? The wreck was about to attack?
When Ra returned to his hotel room and had a dream. "Fidel, I think the problem is that the reason they are here."
Medivh explain why here? "Fidel said:
"In this world, the enemy will break the world, in addition to your home. I want to set. Select Patrik, but do not tell you that."
"I almost killed him."
"His goal recently Disclosed.
Therefore, the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
meh, it'll help you with your story

Childhood: Killed Racoons in Village
Age 7: Bandits Attcked Village, Adopted by Krin Tor Mage
Age 9: Mastered all Basic Fire Spells, took on 1st quest, Kill Gnoll Raid. Sucessful.
Age 10: Became Basic Mage, took on more quests than most Mages.
Age 12: Completed a Tornimate of the Mages. Took 2nd Place.
Age 13: Killed a Dragon, nuff said.
Age 15: Completed first Magical Experiment (Jeeves form the Creep Campain), became an Archmage
Age 16: Created Reggie the Wolf.
Age 17: Went to Equestria
it is said that at Age 30, he will become a master mage, knowing all spells of all elements - including Necromancy

thats about it

Level 35
i read that as:

At age 7, Kas' village was attacked by bandits. They raped and pillaged anything and everything in sight. Upon spotting Kas, they decided to kidnap him and pass him around like a piece of meat in between bandit raids. The experience was gruelling for poor Kas, and so his ability to suppress memories began to develop.

Kas imagined himself as being adopted by a 'Kirin Tor' clan, a fictional group of mages created out of desperation to explain to himself why he was being tested so horrifically. In this world, he could be the most powerful mage ever, implementing uncreative fire spells due to his lack of creativity.

A sorceress managed to rescue him from the group of bandit's, but Kas' imagination had taken over and his grip on reality had long since been released. He imagined her to be a pony, and, getting in touch with his feminine side, willingly allowed her to turn him into a pony and to take him into a world full of ponies, unicorns, pegasi and other such magical creations.

Regardless of his calming environment, Kas' heart was bitter to the core, and so he pursued the Sorceress as an act of 'revenge' for taking him away from the bandit camps he learnt to call 'home'. He named her Trixie, and decided she was his mortal enemy.

His fire spells are a manifestation of his inner emotions. Fire Demon is perhaps the most depressing, as Kas has many demons which he must face, but he is so far gone that he would sooner become his Demons than face them.

hope you like it

Kas

Kas

Level 10
i only told you his life, but...
Kas, form a young age, always seemed kind. His father said he was destanted for greatness. After the raid, Kas became vengeful. To anyone he knew well, he was kind, though slightly impatent. To any enemy, agressive, just as any mage was.
Kas's personallity isnt as bad as most kids with his backround. however, he is still willing to take on dangers head on. while not invincible, he is a pretty tough cookie.

try typing THAT on a Wii

Level 35
no thanks, i have a computer

personality profile is boring, touching it up with some wazzz-ma-tazzz

From an early age, Kas suffered delusions of grandeur. He imagine his dad, who beat him daily, often said kind words of praise, reinforcing his egotism.

While most kids suffer facing the realism of their nature, Kas was not like most kids and considered himself better than the rest because he refused to confront his Demons. As a cookie, he had long since crumbled.

you misspelled 'impotent' btw

Status
Not open for further replies.