• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Join The Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should much more Join The Chat. ⛔

Basicly I'm logged in most of the time there, just when I'm at laptop. ✔️

1. You see weird people from time to time ⛺
2. You get others better to know and realize they are weird ⚠️
3. Chat sometimes is dead for a period of time and you feel weird ☮

It's just a cool thing to be part of it, so go and join the gang more often! ✖️

inye tana am le, yando! ;D ℹ️

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Oh yes, let's make more people join chat.
Make them all stare at each other, no one saying a word and just leaving after a while - that
or witnessing the random weirdness that occurs there.
This is totally going to change everything for them and make Hive a bigger joy - especially chat!
It will also totally make chat more fun when there are even more people watching the emptiness of chat room!

This topic has also totally not been created before!

Also, what "gang", btw? I didn't know chat was a sect - do I have to stay away from it if I don't want
to be part of that "gang"?
There are certain Hive members joining chat occasionally that I absolutely do NOT want to
be affiliated with.

Last edited:
Reactions: pyf
Level 51
Oh yes, let's make more people join chat.
Make them all stare at each other, no one saying a word and just leaving after a while - that
or witnessing the random weirdness that occurs there.
This is totally going to change everything for them and make Hive a bigger joy - especially chat!
It will also totally make chat more fun when there are even more people watching the emptiness of chat room!

This topic has also totally not been created before!

Also, what "gang", btw? I didn't know chat was a sect - do I have to stay away from it if I don't want
to be part of that "gang"?
There are certain Hive members joining chat occasionally that I absolutely do NOT want to
be affiliated with.

You should definitely take a chill pill some time.

Yes the gang is dangerous :L
Haha, fuck,... LoL

But seriously. edo came to me and asked: Iceman hey, why are there so many empty slots in chat?
From this day we sit in channel, and count all new faces; and enjoy every new one.
We also use chat to help each other, which has just more more comfort to do in real time.

Chat = The Good :>

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

There could be another channel from which mods are blacklisted, and wouldn't be logged. I could share good lolis to those who are interested.

snep-png.259348

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Create a discord channel instead, that way people could just join it instead of manually having to join the chat on this site everytime.
There is discord

:D

Roland

R

Roland

This kinda demotivated me from coming to THW Chat and in hives Discord. That the fact you guys invited a imbecile.

Hive Advertising:
U guys must join the chat,because many sects,drug lords,weirdos and necromancers are there,so what do u waiting for?!Go join the chat right now boi,and we promise u,that u wont lose your god damn soul.
Go right now,before all the weed is consumed!

Take a look at all the stuff that u can do in chat:
-Consuming weed
-Praying to trump
-Summoning Heinvers,Satan,and Hades
-Hunting a dragon called Drake.
-Staring at the names from other people
-Being AFK.
-Trolling
-Being annoying for people
-Being annoyed of yourself
-Asking people for help
-Spamming Ralle
-Getting ignored
-Getting attention
-Ignoring other people
-Hate other people
-Love other people
-Report other people
-Getting banned from the chat
-Throwing stuff and people
-Doing traditional rituals like being weird 24/7
-Being toxic
-Being alien
-Reading
-Writing
-And much more...

So what do u waiting for?!Join the chat right now boi.

#DaBoi #AllHailHivler #ADBlockPlusRecommended #Spoilers #Hashtag #Gangsta #SatanEqualHadesEqualHeinvers #Weed #VoteForTrump #Trolling #Sarcasm #IDontCare #SnoopDogEqualWeedGod #Report

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.