• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

- Chat Issues -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I don't really know what or why, But I can join the chat, and see messages posted in apparently real time, But I cannot say anything or interact with it in anyway. If this is a punishment of some sort for earlier page stretching, I'm fine with that but I wouldn't normally be able to join at all, right? I'm using Firefox with No-Script, and there have been no changes to my Internet connection recently.

As it is, people do see me join the chat, as they will respond with welcomes, and greetings. I cannot change my status, or demonstrate that I am there to the world in any way. I can type things into the input box and hit enter, but the disappear with no effect.

I'm just wondering whats going on?

EDIT: I am connected to the chat and the green box does update.

Level 24
Thanks. I was wondering what was going on. I'll try it.

EDIT: Tried, it and when I joined it did not even say I had joined teh chat. I can still see peoples messages, and appear in the lobby though.

EDIT 2: Tried again. It welcomes me again now, but after refresh it still doesn't work. Will try again in a couple of hours.

Level 14
If the problem persists, you may want to try clearing cache/clearing cookies and other typical internet-browser-debugging procedures. One of them generally fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.