• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

JNGP for newest patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that i cant even open the JNPG.

We.lua
Couldn't start World Editor. An instance of World Editor may already be running.
If running a patch prior to 1.21b make sure the Warcraft III CD is in your drive and try again.
If your using Kaspersky antivirus, turn it off before running JNPG.

1.I don't have anything running like World Editor.
2.I have patch 1.24b
3.I turned of my Kaspersky antivirus.

Level 11
Well the 2 ''trojan virus'' came from Reinventing the Craft, since I decided to do About Reinventing the Craft, then my anti virus decided to go apeshit and bitch slapped the program saying there's your virus.

JNGP is good with patch 1.23 and 1.24b so I'm not sure what your problem is, can you show what it says?

Level 6
Ok I downloaded JGNP and got it working.
Does anyone know where I can find a guide to its features and how to make full use of it?

Level 9
JNPG is a piece of crap if you intend to map for the 1.24, 1.24b patch. You'll see how many bugs you will encounter. That's because JNPG was NOT updated for 1.24, 1.24b.

The solution: Get JNPGS (Jass NewGen Pack Special)

It works perfectly with the latest patch.

Level 12
JNPG is a piece of crap if you intend to map for the 1.24, 1.24b patch. You'll see how many bugs you will encounter. That's because JNPG was NOT updated for 1.24, 1.24b.

The solution: Get JNPGS (Jass NewGen Pack Special)

It works perfectly with the latest patch.

Uh, JNGPS is pretty much (from what I understand) an update of JNGP with VJASS, cJASS, DD's EGUI and a few other things. You'r better off getting JNPG and downloading the add-ons you want to use rather then getting that kind of stuff.

Now, back to topic, you might want to make sure that all the files are in the extracted location, and check the options in it are correct and set right. Make sure you save first too, since it wont start unless you do that

Level 6
i already saved the game. click test map, nothing happens.. pressed f9, nothing happens too.. so my alternative way of testing my map is by saving it at maps directory then start wc3 and play my map.. but its very tiring because i always test my map after adding some code. grrrrr.. too bad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.