• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ive came bearing news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This is the truth about haosis..
I spammed them AFTER they perma banned me! Man go and tell people truth dont let abusers to lie you. They have power, but they dont have power over your life and mind. I was banned on week, then I was in Hive cluster. Void entered there and started to make multi accounts and spammed our site. Thats why I was mad, and told very bad things to them. But deathcom3s and Void reported what I said in Hive Cluster to Hive's staff, and they banned me perma for something I told in another site. Then Void came and told ,,MasterHaosis you fucking idiot, you are perma banned now, I delt with idiots before." It caused me to be mad like hell. Then after that I registered at Hive with many accounts and spammed them. For revenge. They abused power on me. Now go and tell them people truth. let they know that if idiots are staf, it doesnot mean that you are their slaves, you dont need to believe anything what they say. (Right from haosis)

P.S. dont ban me im just delivering a message

Level 15
We banned you because your message on the hive cluster gave us the idea that you were not planning to be a respectable member of the community on your return. Plus, you spammed to get revenge, that's real mature of you. Void is but a single person, do not believe that his actions reflect the opinions and thoughts of the entire Hive Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.