• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Moderation on Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Captain Griffen I really don't know why you hate MasterHaosis so much. As far as I know you are a professional and respected user of the Hive and you have to accept that MasterHaosis, even though he has some trouble with his English, is one too. MasterHaosis is a friendly mod who always greets you in the chat, helps out when he can, actually gives a damn about you and is willing to help you to the end. He is the kind of mod that will never say no to you and will always find the time to answer your questions, review your map(back when he was a map mod) or just simply drop by in your user profile page and say Hi.

I honestly don't know why you dislike him so, but it really should stop. Sure, there are a few that think the same as you do, but most people like MasterHaosis and don't consider him a bad guy. As far as I've seen you and your pals have always started the fight first, even though MH didn't do anything to provoke it. You can't really expect to insult someone constantly and not get punished for it, can you? And then complain about being punished? What kind of backward logic is that?
wow you just said what evryone thinks +rep.

Captain Griffen, Don't hate MasterHaosis, okey? MasterHaosis is cool, okey? So don't hate MasterHaosis because MasterHaosis is cool, okey? ...

Level 36
Hello, all of you are missing the point.

NOBODY IS SAYING WHAT GRIFFEN DID IS RIGHT.

What we're saying is that what Master Haosis did to Anarki is WRONG.

Anarki was banned WITHOUT REASON. Read the fucking logs! This isn't about Captain Griffen bitching about how MH punishes him, it's about how MH punishes everybody else for no reason at all.

The entirety of the Staff have basically agreed on this already.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
I heard the call of the jury and came to the topic.

On a more serious note, griffen didn't make the best of moves, however Haosis was out of order for what he did.

I'm pretty sure something'll be done about it, with any luck.

Level 14
MH is an idiot, incompetant and incapable of English. He has serious issues comprehending simple ideas, even aside from his language issues. That leads to the inevitable conclusion that he is, in fact, retarded.

He should not, for these and other reasons, be in any position of power. That he then uses those powers to suppress those who question his worth as a moderator is blatant power abuse.

MH is not 'cool', clever or an asset to the site.

On a side note, I am aware there are arguments for banning me from chat for saying that (even those MH admits it - look in my sig). However, refusing to tell me why he banned me for 24 hours, and his banning of Anarki, are both way out of line.

Well. Jury doesn't like him. And jury liking you is something you can be honoured with. Basically, we are ELITISTS. We only like people who know who the hell they are and what the hell they are talking about.

StasMan has no right to speak anymore, block on MSN. And ironic how you ask if it is cause you are right.
I don't know if that was sarcasm or not (I sometimes have trouble that way when it comes to you) but it if it was it wasn't very funny to me.. X.x

Masterhoasis is a great guy, I agree, but no matter how good sombody is, it doesn't mean they don't have fualts, and I'm not sure he should have chat mod powers or map mod powers even if he is a great guy. I've never personally seen him do somthing bad, but he mostly just seems to cuase a lot of problems even if its not his fualt.

Level 35
Okay people I tried to step aside from this shit and provocations. And now I will talk with you very nice even you dont deserve that.
First, HappyTauren I dont give the shit for your group Jury of Awesomess whatever you call it.

Second, Griffen man I have screenshots which Amdin already check in chatlog so they are valid. And there you insult me alot. So what you are here Admin of WC3C you have right to insult people without punishment, and if someone punish you you have right then to open threads in site discussion. Okay you told me I am faggot, idiot, moron, retard and such.. You are representing stuff of WC3C. You are bloody admin there. Yeah thats how are stuff on Wc3C proffesional there. plus like users here. People they are os nice I cantyou descript how.
I have here tons of screenshots since I am moderator for those all months, dont force me to show to people. They are already checked. You think I dare to send fake screenshots to Amdinistrators with knowledge that they will always check if they are right or fake in chatlog ? If you dont belive me here is screenshots of my documents I have over 50 packs with screenshots.

proves10.png

As you can see I only removed names for safety reasons. Anyway I want you to know for every my kick, ban I have evidence so please stop making fools of yourselves anymore and end this madness for once. I am not gonna post there messages to explain myself to mighty Griffen or Rising_Dusk admins of Wc3C. I already explain myself in right place and that's ADMIN CONTACT! You should do it also instead opening such threads to got your attemption. But I wont post here this time screenshots how you called me many times faggot, moron, idiot, retarded and such... I dont want people to see shame, I did that in few PMs...

Level 30
... Starting this thread was really retarded, Griffen.
If you have complains, do your move in the admins contact. Now your just making a fool of yourself with your pathetic attempt to make MasterHaosis look bad and try to get him demoted. This is just on big joke. Sure you can pick on people when they make a mistake, sure ... but how would you feel when evryone does the same when you make a mistake (like starting this thread)? Just wonder: "What would Jezus do?". Now forget that this thread ever excisted, in my oppinion, this thread can be closed.

Level 40
"What would Jezus do?"
No matter your opinion, get your religious bs out of this thread, please.

You have the right to have a religion. Other people have the right to not have it waved in their face.

Now forget that this thread ever excisted, in my oppinion, this thread can be closed.
That's up to Ghan, but it's definitely headed that way if the war goes on.

Level 14
Seriously this thread needs to be closed. Basically what we have here is a war, The Jury vs the rest of the Hive. Everybody is starting to get at each others throats.

@Frostwhisper: If I'm not mistaken you and the others cause as much drama as he does, if not more. And so what if his maps aren't Director's cut quality? Does that mean we should ban everybody that doesn't have an A+ map from submitting maps? At least he has a map, unlike you.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Seriously this thread needs to be closed. Basically what we have here is a war, The Jury vs the rest of the Hive. Everybody is starting to get at each others throats.

That's just... what was the word... bullshit? Don't go pressing charges against that social group, because that's just pathetic.

And so what if his maps aren't Director's cut quality? Does that mean we should ban everybody that doesn't have an A+ map from submitting maps? At least he has a map, unlike you.

Yawn.
And I'm not talking about HIS map. I'm talking of all the garbage he approved due to it being...

Level 14
@Frost: Oh, well I misread the line about the maps then. And frost, I don't have anything against you so don't think I am getting at you. And how can you not say the Jury's members(some of them at least) are not linked together if Ash states in his post "I heard the call of the Jury and so I came here" or something like that.

Level 40
There's been discussion going on about this for a long time, and it has nothing to do with the JoA. I've never got why people /hate that group... I've always got the impression it's a joke as much (if not more) than anything.

As for the Jesus thing, sorry if I misinterpreted, but I'm more than tired of religious people trying to preach their faith everywhere possible >>

Level 27
There's been discussion going on about this for a long time, and it has nothing to do with the JoA. I've never got why people /hate that group... I've always got the impression it's a joke as much (if not more) than anything.
Agreed. People think that somehow the jury is some opposing force whom they must constantly combat with. It is not "The Jury" and "The Rest of the Hive".
We are all users, a social group doesn't really change that.
--donut3.5--

Level 35
In my opinion, MasterHaosis is one of the friendliest dudes on THW. I personally never experienced anything wrong with his moderating. You must have done something really wrong to piss him off like that.

I say: quit this converation and let the admins decide. But my vote (I know it doesn't matter anything) is that MH must stay

Level 13
Well. Jury doesn't like him. And jury liking you is something you can be honoured with. Basically, we are ELITISTS. We only like people who know who the hell they are and what the hell they are talking about.

StasMan has no right to speak anymore, block on MSN. And ironic how you ask if it is cause you are right.

http://reallife.com <--- the best website for you

Level 13
Ironic how I was the first one to post that site. Basically, I am ranting how you get this all too serious. "Omg, bannd" "Omg, letz ban hem!!" "Omg, he b not naize 2 me *cries a river*" "Omg this, omg that". And your failing at realizing sarcasm (even though I put ELITISTS with caps), StasMan, disappoints me.

how many times do I have to repeat , it's StasMaN !!! xD

Level 35
MH is just a regular serb. As such, he is no different than lots of.... "awesome" people.

Get it. Serbs SUCK. With exceptions. MH isn't one of those though.

I know you from west Serbia suck without exception, you speak truth. But if you suck it doesnot mean that other parts of Serbia suck.

StaSMan doesn't have the right to talk anymore.

Who the hell gave you right to restrict someone to speak? It would be best that only Jury can talk here. But we are not on WC3C, freedom of speech is for everyone.

Nubs like to think the Jury is a serious thing.

The Jury is just a group with non-idiots in it. It's elitist, but believe me, it doesn't have any power.

AHAHAHAAHAHAH you made me laugh. So only you members of Jury are non-idiots, others are. Hmm Also you are ELITISTS. If you are I am cosmonaut then. HappyTauren, really sometimes I question your mental stability...

Status
Not open for further replies.