• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coding Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I'll handle the preview. You can just email it to me. Or you can post the preview and I'll email you the other updates. Or you can just give me all the coding updates and the preview. I really don't mind. xD

Also, I'm currently working on:
- The Paragon
- Valdemar Keep Dungeon Pack
- Item Stats
- Stratham Merchants/NPCs

Level 6
Ok, as for items - I've no item system to work with as RPGamer is on his laptop or something and hasn't been able to send me the inventory system.

Tomorrow I'll take a screen shot of Chain Lighting and make a short preview of the hero. Or maybe I should send the map to you and you fix the video :p?

Level 17
Make the video - then send the map to me and upload it to YouTube. And send me the link too, of course.

Level 6
Saw you email a minute ago and I've written the Coding Updates & spell tooltips. Note that I replaced "hot magic" with "fire magic".

I really hope I can finish that video with Chain Lightning in it, because right now my family wants us to go Christmas shopping for the rest of the day... But I'll see what I can do!

Level 17
We might also need to change the special effects a bit for Chain Lightning. The Mirror Image part and mana shield don't suit. v.v

Level 6
Aight!

As you probably noticed the Paragon wasn't finished by the weekend, I have only one more spell to make, though.

And I figured it was 'bout time I posted some screenshots of the spells in actions!

143247-albums2788-picture23135.png

143247-albums2788-picture23134.png

143247-albums2788-picture23133.png

143247-albums2788-picture23132.png

143247-albums2788-picture23131.png

Level 17
Woohoo, looks nice Tukki. Been redoing some things, especially with the new item ideas I've had. Also, we now have ten heroes. It is safe to say, we have enough. =D Will be emailing them soon. Also, weekly progress report resumes on Wednesday. Also, Chris, when you come on, I have some good news and bad. Kinor did the terrain wonderfully, but can't finish the rest.

Level 6
Aight, I've finally completed my essay and will continue working on the Paragon today.

Btw, "Prayer of Accusation" should "snare" enemy units hit when you cast Judgment. Should they be stunned, rooted or something else?

Level 6
Long time no updates..

Anyway, I managed to finish the Blademaster's second spell today, "Phantom Strike"! Yesterday I coded his game mechanic and his first spell, "Guardian Slam". Tomorrow is "Charge", and if I find the time, "Ensorcelled Blow".

Status
Not open for further replies.