• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Isn't Hive... a little too strict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
...whoever wrote "don't cry if your resource is rejected" was a jerk.
*cough cough* Ralle *cough cough*

OT: Well, rules are getting old, in my opinion. Rule changing, such as in the Icon section we experienced, are bringing even more art that can be used, but it still sticks to the generals. Maybe we need a rework or two to follow the lines.

Bribe

Code Moderator
Level 50
I don't know if Ralle wrote that or one of the old admins, it's just not the way to talk to people and rules are a sensitive thing for obvious reason.

I have the philosophy that "it shouldn't be a rule if you can't explain why it's a rule" and saying "don't cry about it" is just saying "it's a rule because it's a rule suck it up".

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Pfft, imagine all the PMs I would get if there was no rule saying you shouldn't cry about rejected resources. It's bad enough as it is. Rules are there for a reason, and if you got no good reason to disagree you might as well suck it up.

If you make sure that other users are following the rules as well, you're a great addition to the Hive community.
Somebody wrote that on the other page, can't be arsed looking up the name now. Point is, FUCK NO. Making sure users are following the rules is entirely up the the user in question and the moderators. Other users should not interfere directly with others behaviour. Report offences, but don't take matters into your own hands. It only makes more trouble.

Level 30
Well, I always thought that the Approve/Reject buttons for users were a little... Shitty. And if someone picks to not follow the rules, he/she will get an appropriate award for that.

What people usually give is criticism, the positive one (constructive). That is enough standing for itself to get something improved. I don't see why the Hive should let people avoid and step on rules repeatedly and with no regret.

Anyways, taking justice in your own hands and acting like someone's lawyer is just too awkward for me. I always detest of that persons. To help - yes, but to cover the entire person and hurt others in the process - hell no.

In short, "Moderators are there for a reason", and we're fucking happy to have them.

Level 26
If you abide by the rules and avoid:
- Flaming
- Swearing
- Spamming
- Trolling
You'll be fine.

If you contribute:
- Skins
- Models
- Spells
- Maps
- Scripts
That's even better.

Contributing resources leads to
- Flaming
- Swearing
- Spamming
- Trolling
- Insults
- Poor critiques, if any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 30
I hid response to MiniMage in a hidden tag, since it's way too long to leave it that way.
As for the modding community, although as you guys have said, this is a Troll Cave, an endless trolling of people who come here with the illusion of that this indeed is a modding site worthy of respect. People assume this is a modding site because people don't visit the forum all that much, some generally avoid it due to past experiences and others avoid it because they don't want anything else other than resources.
So, what you say is that this site is an "illusion that this is a site worth respect". And I haven't met a single guy which stayed on THW for some time just for snatching resources.
Contributing resources leads to
- Flaming
- Swearing
- Spamming
- Trolling
- Insults
- Poor critiques, if any.
So let's stop uploading resources, so that people can't flame, swear, spam, troll, insult us, or give poor critiques. I repeat my earlier post: Whenever such a situation happens, the user will be warned to not do it again, which will hopefully prevent future issues. If not, as I said, there is a reasonable prize for such behavior.
Without this sites resources, the place would wither and die due to being one of the worst communities out there
And by that, you mean that we people who are in the Forum/Chat section, we make an awful community to talk to? Why my, thank you.
Generally the site seem dedicated to insulting people who are new or people who simply like making maps as they consider it a fun pastime, an excellent hobby.
Do I have to repeat myself? What you will usually see when a new user posts a resource, isn't "Get the fuck of THW, you retarded idiot". You will see (maybe lengthy) posts on how to improve the resource, some suggested tutorials and reference images that person could use. In fact, I am pretty sure you are dealing on your own opinion that you see what you want to see. You hater x) 'kiddin c:)
As for modding resources, it's the best place to go to, which is also why people tend to assume that modding is still an active part of this place.
The people who upload resources stopped doing that? The resource pages have died? Such a shame... When's the funeral, since I don't know when such a thing happened?
I'm not really sure why, they get trolled with the justification that the law of the jungle applies. Only the strong survives. I'm not sure what the trolls get out of it though.
Usually warnings, then negative reputation, infractions and bans. Going deeper and longer, if you ask me.
First and foremost, I would've had no problem with the law of the jungle if I was working with this and got paid, but this is a hobby site.
Let's spread money to all users, noneffective paying them for troubles themselves caused. I mean, seriously, if you were a bit tad to try to get the concept and structure of this site, you wouldn't get so far in this... Progressive hate speech.
I get nothing from enduring their shit.
Oh, and you don't need to... "endure anyone's shit". All you need is one magical sentence with one mystical spell question: "Why are you doing it? Please don't be a retarded son of a ..... . We don't need such people in here, thanks." Then you should call a mod which should give a clue of what's this site, and it's rules. Never get justice in your hands, by the way.
The intended purpose of this site was to honor the wishes of those who still like creating maps. Thus, it's only purpose is to entertain us.
Wrong. The purpose of this site is far more than you think. It's purpose isn't just to... let it be a place where people can develop their maps, snatch resources, or entertain us. Sure, all of above things are a part of this site, one way or another. But the Hive is there to make you smile, to get you excited while waiting for comments, to find friends with same opinions, share a laugh or two, and make tremendous success in your skills of Warcraft. There is pretty much more, which can be clearly seen in some sub-forums, such as Medivh's Tower, where the opinion matters, not the user.
tl;dr - Has this discussion gone a little... Harsh and cranky? We are talking about rules, and we are breaking them down with these posts. I thought that there's a forum for complaining at such things.

Level 26
So, what you say is that this site is an "illusion that this is a site worth respect". And I haven't met a single guy which stayed on THW for some time just for snatching resources.

If you had met the person, they would by definition not be a person who snatches resources and leaves, now would it? Anyhow. By illusion that it is worth my respect, I mean that I do not really respect it.

So let's stop uploading resources, so that people can't flame, swear, spam, troll, insult us, or give poor critiques. I repeat my earlier post: Whenever such a situation happens, the user will be warned to not do it again, which will hopefully prevent future issues. If not, as I said, there is a reasonable prize for such behavior.

Actually I did contemplate if I should stop submitting a while back. As for what the trolls get out of it usually isn't punishments, either they're friends of the mods and can do whatever the hell they want, or they're simply masters at the art of trolling. Enough to be insulting but vague enough to avoid consequences. I'd name Mr. Bob the troll guru of this troll cave btw. I find it fitting.

Actually you tend to miss the point a lot. If you report an offensive post to stop a spark from igniting, it is returned as, "meh, who cares". Only when the the thread has gone completely awry, then something happens.

The people who upload resources stopped doing that? The resource pages have died? Such a shame... When's the funeral, since I don't know when such a thing happened?

It's digital lines of code on a server. There's no need for a burial. Besides, I never said it was dead, I said that it makes people want to mod.
But once people come in, they tend to be bashed so that they silently walk away or simply ragequits. Some people think that it's a required strength test to bash people and see if they stay. I find the bashing and trolling unnecessary. Bash those that you know can handle it, those that you already know and it'll be a friendly fight between friends. Thus It will not hurt the one you're bashing.

Let's spread money to all users, noneffective paying them for troubles themselves caused. I mean, seriously, if you were a bit tad to try to get the concept and structure of this site, you wouldn't get so far in this... Progressive hate speech.

You seem to have an habit of missing the point. I meant that no one should be forced to endure it. That the whole part of enduring it is pointless, that they should stop. I have no reason to endure it, you assume I wanted compensation for enduring it. I simply do not want to endure it. I thought that was self explanatory.

And by that, you mean that we people who are in the Forum/Chat section, we make an awful community to talk to? Why my, thank you.
Well, I didn't say that all of people are generally douches, but hell, the general majority tend to be kinda douchy at times.

Oh, and you don't need to... "endure anyone's shit". All you need is one magical sentence with one mystical spell question: "Why are you doing it? Please don't be a retarded son of a ..... . We don't need such people in here, thanks." Then you should call a mod which should give a clue of what's this site, and it's rules. Never get justice in your hands, by the way.
Oh tried that, many many times. That's like adding fuel to the fire though and I usually get neg rep from it because I am "antagonizing or provoking them" when I usually just tell them to stop it.

Wrong. The purpose of this site is far more than you think. It's purpose isn't just to... let it be a place where people can develop their maps, snatch resources, or entertain us. Sure, all of above things are a part of this site, one way or another. But the Hive is there to make you smile, to get you excited while waiting for comments, to find friends with same opinions, share a laugh or two, and make tremendous success in your skills of Warcraft. There is pretty much more, which can be clearly seen in some sub-forums, such as Medivh's Tower, where the opinion matters, not the user.
You declare an opinion to be right or wrong by declaring your own opinion? That's something I would consider wrong. I see this as a site for resources. I did not come here for friends. Nor were I in the mood to come here for laughs and debates. I've shared a few debates though and received some input, although it tend to be rare, I've recently got some input which I've found to be useful, something that tends to be even more rare. This is my opinion. You can't declare an opinion to be wrong.

You have another opinion. You see this as a place to chat and make friends. I see this site as a means to an end. I want to create a map, this is a place with knowledge. So, I go here and get what I need. Maybe I do get a friend along the way, but that is not my goal. My goal is to complete a map, and another, and another until a moment I do no longer wish to do it anymore, in which case I will leave.

Hm, maybe I may be Harsh and cranky. But meh, I've said what I wanted to say and said as I feel this site has been to me. I don't think I have much more to say.
Now feel free to return to before I popped in and have a nice day. That's all for me.

/MiniMage

Level 30
Maybe, just maybe, if you take off your blindfold and look around, you will see how selfish and destructive you appear at the times. Do not take this as an insult, but take it as a good criticism on how to get your life on THW better.

I realized that we can go on like this for a lot more than few posts. I mean, like, two people with completely different opinions about one thing can argue forever. I am sorry for causing any troubles, if I caused any, and for being cranky for a thing or two.

But I just have to ask you: why you appear and represent yourself so negative towards the community? Oh, and you can't expect this to be a flawless, troll-less place. People are, and will be flaming as long as there are opportunities.

Level 26
Maybe, just maybe, if you take off your blindfold and look around, you will see how selfish and destructive you appear at the times. Do not take this as an insult, but take it as a good criticism on how to get your life on THW better.

I realized that we can go on like this for a lot more than few posts. I mean, like, two people with completely different opinions about one thing can argue forever. I am sorry for causing any troubles, if I caused any, and for being cranky for a thing or two.

But I just have to ask you: why you appear and represent yourself so negative towards the community? Oh, and you can't expect this to be a flawless, troll-less place. People are, and will be flaming as long as there are opportunities.

What blindfold? I declare my opinion with open eyes and speak from the heart. I'm not sure why so many come to the conclusion that you should adapt and cover down to fit in with the gang.
How is not fitting in with the gang selfish? How is it destructive to complain? I'm not angry, I genuinely want me some answers to these questions.

Also, I do not see their need for flaming. I've been to other forums before, although not many Warcraft oriented, but still forums. No one ever came to the conclusion that by insulting someone else you would make yourself feel better. I'm not sure If I tend to hang in circles where the insecure people don't like gathering but I don't see the reason, seriously. If people flame when given opportunity, then the consequences should be more severe if they do so and thus, we have order. By that I mean that the forum is not strict enough and the rules should apply to everyone, mods and common users alike.

I appear so negative towards to community because I have been off and on for about three years. Nothing has ever changed and no one has attempted to change it.
People instead suggests others to adapt to the flawed system instead of fixing it. I know it could go on for a lot more than a few posts, which was why I tried to wrap it up.

Level 7
Ok, little can be contributed to this discussion that hasn't been said before.

There are a few things people have to know when they register on a forum. Forum's like real life - you can't do certain things without getting punished. People, why don't you understand that you don't have to read the rules to understand what's good and what's wrong? For instance - you're flaming. Mod bans you, and your excuse is "I didn't know i wasn't allowed to flame." That's like killing a man and saying "I didn't know i wasn't allowed to shoot at people.". In all seriousness, when i read the rules (for the first time) i was not any more intelligent than i was before - I knew all of that before. To understand the basics of what's right and what's wrong does not mean that you have to read the rules (Although it is more than appreciated to glance at least once at them and properly understand them.). I know i was more than just once "offroad" (so to say) with my behavior, but i never went over the limit and started trolling and flaming people, thus why i never got a warning nor a neg-rep. It is not hard to be polite - try it out, it might get you some friends.

Also, about the flaming thing - have you ever heard of "Bullies"? They torture other people for their own amusement. Well, "Flamers" (people flaming) are the same as Bullies, just being, well, cyber bullies. They concentrate their happiness in other people's torture and sorrow. They are like parasites - they feed off other organism's life source. If you ask me the question "What fun do bullies see in other people's torturing?" I'd have to say "I don't know.". It's just the way it is - The world's twisted. Things that seem good to you might seem bad to someone else, and vice-versa.

If anything from this discussion (We actually went off the main topic) we can conclude either: "The mods are, indeed, too strict" OR "The mods are not strict enough". Believe me, the former's not the case. Just learn how to behave, and you'll be more than fine. Also, someone who has been more than just once neg-repped must've left some "Negative impression" on the people who have been neg-repping him/her. To keep long story short, Behave. Complain where complain is needed. If people that do bad get away with it and you don't, don't complain. Report him via PM, if Admin contact doesn't work. It's because you cover up their tracks that they get away (by doing the same).

EDIT: This might seem a bit off-topic, but just now, when i replied, a virus popped out with the name "Hiveworkshop.exe" and heavily damaged my pc's graphical user interface... Interestingly, my antivirus didn't respond until i scanned the file.

EDIT2: Nevermind, it's just a name-changing virus... still a treat though.

Last edited:
Level 8
I declare my opinion with open eyes and speak from the heart. How is it destructive to complain? I'm not angry, I genuinely want me some answers to these questions.

You know it seems you and I are on the same page. It seems Voicing one's opinion on certain topics like "the double standard here" is a forbidden topic.
At least a topic that, I think Hakeem said it best:

With any luck everyone relevant will crawl out of the woodwork and voice their concerns now, that they've been sitting on for awhile but didn't make a thread about because it would have caused a lot of drama or something of equal vagueness and repulsion.

I'm not sure why so many come to the conclusion that you should adapt and cover down to fit in with the gang. How is not fitting in with the gang selfish?

When it comes to such a topic it seems you should keep quite to avoid ridicule, sarcasm and so called "drama". And why is it viewed as selfish? Because "your trying to ruin this standard that's been working in my favor".

I appear so negative towards the community because I have been off and on for about three years.
Again we seem to be in the same sinking boat.

Nothing has ever changed and no one has attempted to change it.
I believe you may be wrong on this point as Hakeem mentioned he wrote some new rules for the Mods. But that won't work if no one enforces these new rules.

People instead suggests others to adapt to the flawed system instead of fixing it.

It works for those users... Many seem to have the attitude deal with it or get out.

You know I'm all for equality. Nothing irritates me more than seeing someone (or yourself) getting disciplined for something other users get away with on a daily basis.

I already know too that there is so many users that won't stand up against this "flawed system" even though they agree with you or me.

And the majority of the ones that don't agree or act like they have no idea what your talking about (very comical really) seem to be thriving from it.

Ps. We should develop some code so we talk about this and avoid this type of "drama".

.)

Level 14
What blindfold? I declare my opinion with open eyes and speak from the heart. I'm not sure why so many come to the conclusion that you should adapt and cover down to fit in with the gang.
How is not fitting in with the gang selfish? How is it destructive to complain? I'm not angry, I genuinely want me some answers to these questions.

Also, I do not see their need for flaming. I've been to other forums before, although not many Warcraft oriented, but still forums. No one ever came to the conclusion that by insulting someone else you would make yourself feel better. I'm not sure If I tend to hang in circles where the insecure people don't like gathering but I don't see the reason, seriously. If people flame when given opportunity, then the consequences should be more severe if they do so and thus, we have order. By that I mean that the forum is not strict enough and the rules should apply to everyone, mods and common users alike.

I appear so negative towards to community because I have been off and on for about three years. Nothing has ever changed and no one has attempted to change it.
People instead suggests others to adapt to the flawed system instead of fixing it. I know it could go on for a lot more than a few posts, which was why I tried to wrap it up.

I actually read what you said in this thread and thought about it.

Now as far as wc3 modding goes, there were always two main sites... THW and wc3c.

Now THW was always the forum with more accounts, more activity, less quality - overall a more social place.
While wc3c had less accounts, less activity, better quality - overall a less social place.

Now, since everyone can agree that THW is a social place too, than everything which comes with being social is here. The jokes, the laughs, the trolling, the love, the hate... these all are feelings of people who are behind their computer screen, and they manifest these feelings on this forum.

If you don't like feelings, than it's understandable why THW upsets you. Or maybe you like feelings, but feelings from RL, and you are on THW just for the material.... again it's understandable why THW upsets you.

However you must understand that the social aspect of THW is not from it's rules, or from the Site Admin, or from the founders of THW... the social aspect comes from the common user. The common user started talking about other games than Wc3... so the General Gaming section was created. The common user started talking about story writing, or started to create threads for debating... so Medivh's Tower was created. This is just an example so don't take it literary, the idea is that pretty sure, the founders of THW when they created the forum, they didn't predict that they would need "Medivh's Towers", I'm pretty sure a lot of the Sub-forums from here appeared because the common user wanted it.

Actually people were social on wc3c too, the difference was that on wc3c you were accepted socially depending on how skilled of a modder you were. You had no debate forum, no writter's forum... it was about wc3 modding. While THW wanted to expand towards other areas as well.

Eventually THW just turned into this forum which had it's main focus wc3 modding, but also provided other means of entertainment like "Storyboard", "Medivh's Tower", "World News" so on and so forth, it also (and this is very important) it's something about this forum which makes you feel welcomed (I believe it's the Night Elf skin. Nature themes always make you feel welcomed).

Now about the mods, please think that, 90% of the current mods if not all of them, were regular users like you or me. Users who maybe initiated the creation of certain Sub-forums... but they were normal users non the less. They were the users who craved Sub-Forums for Writing, World News, Debate, etc. Users who were involved in the social life of THW! (I'm talking in alien aren't I...). Anyway point is, that even if they are mods, and even if they try to not be biased and even if they try to do their job accordingly and by the rules... at the end of the day, at the core of the souls of these Mods, there is a deep understanding of the social life of THW... and that is why... trust me it doesn't matter who... if feelings are spread on this forum (trolling and such, like the one from Mr.Bob or Wazz) the mods won't take action towards it, because they understand that "it's all in good fun".
Of course there are times when the fun gets out of hand, and that's when Mods act, and that's when they should act.

Actually, there isn't that much trolling on these forums. Most of the times it's just people making fun/jokes about one another.

If anything, I think the mods here are to lenient (from a proffesional point), rather than too strict.

As for the supposed harsh welcome on THW... tough love man.

When I joined THW and posted my very first post... I posted a thread in which I expressed my desire to create an ORPG by the name of "Might and Magic". Although I expressed that the name wasn't final and it was just a place holder until I manage to find out a better name... I got "flamed" about it, that M&M is copyrighted and shit. I answered back, explained again that it's just a place holder. That whole adventure of my first post many years ago taught me two things....
1) That the guy who was "flaming" me was most likely an idiot or joking.
2) That people didn't help me because I was no one, not because they were bad people.

And I'm sorry, but when a new guy comes along with the nick name "TheHorseLover" or some wierd shit like that, well again I'm sorry but he is just asking to be trolled (read made fun off) through the MLP franchise.

TL:DR - THW is a community, a community implies being social, being social implies sharing feelings, sharing feelings implies trolling (again, read making fun of/joking about). No, Mods are not too strict.

Level 26
Lol, what the hell, someone lock this thread already. I am being criticized as If I said that the mods were to strict, when I said that they weren't strict enough.
As for how social or how much modding there is. Wrong thread. The other one was locked.

Mainly due to people raging, myself included in that rage. Skip the rage, read Rui's comment. That'll be enough.
Here, lemme make it easy for ya http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2048313-post58.html

There's no need for this thread as the topic people are arguing about aren't the same as when it began. Much like the other one.

Last edited:
Level 14
Here you got me wrong.

What Rui said, it's exactly what I'm explaining. However I am explaining on this subject, and I am explaining that mods are not ignoring Mr. Bob or Wazz, and that what the two do is not something wrong. It's like Rui said, it's a balance between modding and social aspect, and they go together. While some people contribute mostly through modding, and some people contribute mostly through the social part, other people contribute with both things. And in this case, Mr. Bob and Wazz are simply contributing (believe it or not) to the social life of THW. Admins and Mods (like Rui says and prooves) understand this part of THW, and THAT is why Mr. Bob and Wazz don't get banned, or neg rep or whatever the punishment you can imagine.... not because they are old and good friends with the Admins/Mods, but because they maybe are as much and equal part of THW just like anyone who is an active modder.

I repeat, like Rui said, both modding and social aspect of THW is important to keep the balance and hopefully renew the community.

I didn't read that thread, I missed it, ooopsie daisy.

Also, my TL:DR from my previous post was also aimed towards the current topic's name.

I think people such as yourself shouldn't rage because on THW there are the likes of Mr. Bob or Wazz... because at the end of the day, they mostly hang out in the Live Chat... or in any of the other sections which are not part of the modding section.

If they are "trolling" they are mostly doing it in the Off-Topic, or General Gaming, or whatever. As long as it's not getting out of hand, it's all in good fun.

Level 26
The difference is that Rui is straight to the point while yours is somewhat of a rambling. No offense intended.
It was a healthy rage, I released some pent up anger and talked it out with Bob later in the chat.

What I posted here was a part of my first reply over there. Rui moved a part of it. Thus, no babbling about the social life.
Consider it wrapped up. Also, the only real point that you tried to make that hasn't been pointed out before for me was this.
"If anything, I think the mods here are to lenient (from a proffesional point), rather than too strict."
Which essentially means that you agreed with what I said related to this topic.
Anyhow, either try and get the topic back on track, or close this thread. I'm gonna ignore this thread until it closes now.

That's all for me.
/MiniMage

Level 6
I don't think the hive is strict. I think all the moderator's are tolerant and nice, but some can be very hot headed at times, singling users/discussions out. Instead, they could nicely suggest that the user edit/change his/her post. Even better, the moderator in question could be more open minded and not worry so much about a particular topic and just not respond in a way that makes him look like the bad guy.

Level 17
I think its dependant on the mod.
There are some very sensible and adult in the way they go about things mods "who follow the rules and are actually helpful".

Then there are semi troll for a laugh mods.
which is a bit pointless but yeh.
They can help sometimes but usually hang around in the chat talking nonsense before posting something random.

But both peform the normal duties to which they are assigned to.

Trolling is overlooked and i don't understand why. When its blatant.

Also regular advertising by certain individuals.

Also /
Mr.bob And wazz i agree are both good starters of this sort of trolling.

Level 17
The Hive is not strict.
Stupid kids just put their hands into flames per say, and expect not to be burned.

You cannot defy logic.

Level 17
The Hive is not strict.
Stupid kids just put their hands into flames per say, and expect not to be burned.

You cannot defy logic.

Fail . Logic is a variable. So one type of logic is defiable to another.

Mr.bob is a troll unless you get on his good side. Same with Wazz.

They will both troll you unless you follow them like stupid pups. Pretty much how bullies make a gang. But on the net. So derp

They can help sometimes but usually hang around in the chat talking nonsense before posting something random.
oh u FOOL

I have taken it down a notch on being strict for maps, as in I no longer reject maps without the disabled versions of custom icons.
But we're not that strict, are we? :3 (EVEN THOUGH I'VE SUGGESTED TO REMOVE THE UPLOAD FUNCTION IN THE MAPS SECTION BECAUSE 95% OF THE UPLOADS TODAY ARE RANDOM AND STUPID MAPS MADE BY COMPLETE NOOBS AND INSTEAD IMPLEMENT AN UPLOAD-DEMAND THINGY SHOWING THE MODS THEIR WORK BEFORE BEING ABLE TO ACCESS THE MAPS SECTION OR ALTERNATIVELY JUST HIDE PENDING MAPS, ALSO CUZ THERE'S PRON AT TIMES AND BLAAHSIDHAI?SDJDJA`SDJ=ÀSD)

But no, we're all amazing looking moderators, just look at TRD.

I think its dependant on the mod.
There are some very sensible and adult in the way they go about things mods "who follow the rules and are actually helpful".

Then there are semi troll for a laugh mods.
which is a bit pointless but yeh.

But both peform the normal duties to which they are assigned to.

Trolling is overlooked and i don't understand why. When its blatant.

Also regular advertising by certain individuals.

Also /
Mr.bob And wazz i agree are both good starters of this sort of trolling.

The trolling borders on outright abuse half the time. Though I am rather pleased with the significantly larger number of decent staff members. They're part of what keeps me around.

Status
Not open for further replies.