• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Users: A thesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hive users are normal human beings.

They may look like your average, soulless monsters who insults everybody like they mean it. But they don't. They just do it for the lulz.
Don't rage.

They have feelings of their own.
They are secretly waiting for a visitor message, or a chat message. Or any type of message as long as someone interacts with them.

A hive user will secretly look like this(or at least similarly)on receiving a message.
32.jpg

That crosses off stereotype no. 1: Hive users are soulless monsters.

Hive users can have girlfriends too. I actually think that there are no "neckbeards" here on Hive. The neckbeards are in 4chan, or, playing games with better graphics. And even if there are neckbeards here, a neckbeard can still get a girlfriend. Not everyone is a neckbeard or a no-lifer. They are just a minority. (brace for racist jokes in comments)

And there goes stereotype no. 2: Hive users are no-lifers.

So if you're new, you should probably check things like these. To avoid your usual graceful ragequit.

This is a dumb thread. I am guessing that you have palm on your face right now.
I am actually half wishing that someone delete this thread.

1237917779613a.jpg

Level 12
Hive users are normal human beings.

They may look like your average, soulless monsters who insults everybody like they mean it. But they don't. They just do it for the lulz.
Don't rage.

They have feelings of their own.
They are secretly waiting for a visitor message, or a chat message. Or any type of message as long as someone interacts with them.

A hive user will secretly look like this(or at least similarly)on receiving a message.
32.jpg

That crosses off stereotype no. 1: Hive users are soulless monsters.

Hive users can have girlfriends too. I actually think that there are no "neckbeards" here on Hive. The neckbeards are in 4chan, or, playing games with better graphics. And even if there are neckbeards here, a neckbeard can still get a girlfriend. Not everyone is a neckbeard or a no-lifer. They are just a minority. (brace for racist jokes in comments)

And there goes stereotype no. 2: Hive users are no-lifers.

So if you're new, you should probably check things like these. To avoid your usual graceful ragequit.

This is a dumb thread. I am guessing that you have palm on your face right now.
I am actually half wishing that someone delete this thread.

1237917779613a.jpg

Problem with stereotypes? I don't get the point of this thread. Shouldn't this be in off-topic or something? This is just a minor discussion about us, bro fact: We (hivers) all have lives, having girlfriends/boyfriends doesn't make you somebody who have life but being united with your friends/bros/sisters prove that you have a life.
Everyone in hive is my bro/sis

Level 9
Problem with stereotypes? I don't get the point of this thread. Shouldn't this be in off-topic or something? This is just a minor discussion about us, bro fact: We (hivers) all have lives, having girlfriends/boyfriends doesn't make you somebody who have life but being united with your friends/bros/sisters prove that you have a life.
Everyone in hive is my bro/sis

obvious troll is obvious

Then why did you make it?
for someone to delete it off the face of the earth

Status
Not open for further replies.