• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestions for the Hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have ideas for the hive which could be good when added.
1.A linked resources of the user.
Ex.
I will describe this by words.
Username
user title
Date joined
no. of posts
reps
Users resources
2.Adding more screenshots for the spells resources.Just like the icons.
Due to this title : Images that i saw.
3.A new contest for the systems,because there arent any.
4.Seperate all pending,needs fix and approved spells just like the maps so that the guests and users and also mods know if there are any.
5.If there are any close threads button or reasons for your the thread you started,then reject no. 5
6.Centering the titles of the tab titles because its ugly if not centered.
7.Adding color selection,font type selection or even font size would be nice for the tabs
8.Seperating systems from spells.
9.Adding JASS snippets,tutorials,and (if no.8 is accepted)systems in the user resources.

Thats all :D

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
1. You can see resources by clicking into their profile.
2. There is no restriction on size of image. Simply upload a larger image which is tiled to show each spell.
3. I thought there was a systems contest a while ago...
4. You can do this on the interface to the left of the page. Moderators have special tools allowing them to do this in moderator view as well.
5. You are not making any sense.
6. Most people (like myself) do not have tab areas wide enough to support the whole title. The only way to know what is in a tab is by reading the starting words of the page. If centred it will be virtually impossible.
7. You are not making any sense.
8. They should be thanks to the inbuilt classification systems.
9. They are too low traffic to govern this. Thus why a forum section for them is fine.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
So i have ideas for the hive which could be good when added.
Thank you for taking the time to do that.
1.A linked resources of the user.
Ex.
I will describe this by words.
Username
user title
Date joined
no. of posts
reps
Users resources
Yeah, just like on wc3campaigns.net:
Screen Shot 2012-10-23 at 17.52.26.png
2.Adding more screenshots for the spells resources.Just like the icons.
Due to this title : Images that i saw.
That is on the roadmap. I will be allowing unlimited screenshots for all resource sections.
3.A new contest for the systems,because there arent any.
4.Seperate all pending,needs fix and approved spells just like the maps so that the guests and users and also mods know if there are any.
I see. I agree with you.
5.If there are any close threads button or reasons for your the thread you started,then reject no. 5
What do you mean?
6.Centering the titles of the tab titles because its ugly if not centered.
Do you mean for [tabs][tab=Something][/tab][/tabs] you want the heading centered [center]Something[/center]?
7.Adding color selection,font type selection or even font size would be nice for the tabs
Yeah. Vengeancekael has beat me over the head about getting that too.
8.Seperating systems from spells.
Wouldn't it be enough to have a category for each, so you can select or deselect a category/type (a feature I am planning to add, exclusion of a category)?
9.Adding JASS snippets,tutorials,and (if no.8 is accepted)systems in the user resources.
Yep, I have that on my list as well.
Thats all :D
Well, thank you very much :)

Ralle

Level 35
no.5 is that i want to close the thread myself instead of contacting mods.
Ex.I submitted a trigger problem in the World Editor Help Zone,but i already solved it and they keep posting their contest even though i have solved it.So,i want this solved thread to be deleted because they are annoying

Also even if solved if more people post stuff you might stumble upon a second solution or a third that proves even better.. even if the first one also solved it. Also allows the one who originally answered to elaborate further on his answer in case he/she forgot something or want to fix a spelling error (I personally do that a lot).

Status
Not open for further replies.