• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestion for ''IMPORTANT NOTICE: Read before requesting!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Can I suggest? But I was afraid of Nega Rep :vw_sad:

Myo Sett said:
Requesting

Any users (included Moderators) may get 3 request at a week. If you request more it will deleted.

Mega Thread

Users can make Mega Request thread instead of making multiple posts

No spamming

Users may not spam or hijack other one's requests. If user did it. User may officially given -2 reps and warning VM posted by Ralle.

Bumping

If users want to bump requests, they may write ''Bump'' and no more words. Also user may not bump threads which inactive for 3 months.

Necroposting

Users may not post when it is inactive for 6 month or later. If users did it, users may officially given -5 reps.

Reporting

Users may not write rude words. If user did it, some users may report using <!> button.

This forum is still apply Site Rules

Level 23
Are you suggesting new rules or changes to old one? :/

But I was afraid of Nega Rep
Neg rep for what? And you're afraid of a number?

Requesting

Any users (included Moderators) may get 3 request at a week. If you request more it will deleted.
Who'll be tracking the number of requests of each registered member in the forums? Is there someone willing to do such a job?

Mega Thread

Users can make Mega Request thread instead of making multiple posts
This shouldn't be a rule. I dunno, I think it should be up to the user if he makes a mega thread or multiple single threads.

And if someone needs the exact same thing sometime in the future, single threads will be the ones which will pop up in search engine faster.

No spamming

Users may not spam or hijack other one's requests. If user did it. User may officially given -2 reps and warning VM posted by Ralle.
Already in the site rules.

Bumping

If users want to bump requests, they may write ''Bump'' and no more words.
Why? The purpose of bumping is to put your thread on top of the list. Why restrict the user on what they can write? I think a user can write "Boobs" or any other 4 character word on their comment and it will still work as a bump.
Which makes me think.. What if the Thread tools featured some kind of bump button? It could only be used every 2 days, the poster will be restricted from posting (but not from editing the OP) another comment on that same thread unless another user posts. If this bump tool is used, the thread will be bumped and this tool will go on a 2 day "cooldown".... I dunno, just thinking out loud. Could be a useful tool I guess?

Also user may not bump threads which inactive for 3 months.
That's necroposting.
GreeN!X said:

Necroposting

Users may not post when it is inactive for 6 month or later. If users did it, users may officially given -5 reps.
GreeN!X said:
And nega 5 rep? Serious?

Reporting

Users may not write rude words. If user did it, some users may report using <!> button.
What do you mean by rude words? You mean like "fuck", "asshole" or the likes? I don't know why that would be in the rules. or do you mean being rude to a user?

Requesting

Nonsense!
Or a warning rep (blank rep) as a notice. In the rules already.

Bumping
If users want to bump requests, they may write ''Bump'' and no more words. Also user may not bump threads which inactive for 3 months.
The thread owners may bump it if they have something to add to their thread you know <.<
Reporting

Users are expected to have common sense not act like retarded kids! It's their problem if they get reported for numerous derailing from the rules!
--------------------------------------------------------------
What you wrote here already applies in the rules (most of it)!

Status
Not open for further replies.