• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Is it possible to go over one million gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
You probably have items that cost 1,500,000 gold or more and 1,000,000 is the max... just make the gold cost to 1,500 or 150 and you will not have problems, but also decrease the gold you get by killing creeps or whatever you do... just keep the proportions and lower the gold cost of items and things like that... (i am not sure you will get my point... :D)

You are probably asking that because you are curious, not because you have an item that costs 1,500,000 gold... but nevermind. :D

Level 37
I just want this because one guy someday ago came to me and said in the campaign I'm working one million max gold cap isn't enough and wanted me to increase it. Well I tried but I couldn't so here I am.

Also I don't want to do any multiboard shit coz' then I would have make custom shops and that would really take a lot of time and effort. So I want to do this with easy way. Anyone knows how to increase the max cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.