• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infinity Production Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
8353164.jpg

Intro: Infinity Production is a new Starcraft2 Modding "Clan". Hopefully more people will join this team.For now i’m the only member in this team, but in time i hope more people to come to this team.

Members

Lexalex – Storywriter/Brainstormer, Triggerer, Terrainer.

For the next positions you should reply to this thread, and i will response immediatly, and if not immediatly soon enaugh.
Free Positions
Free Positions

Storywriter/Brainstormer: 2 Slots
Triggerer: I think 2 Slots to be enaugh
Terrainer: 1 Slot
Image Designer: 2 slots

All members are required to use Yahoo! Messenger for communication with other members.

About the projects to come
About the projects to come

Well i am thinking, and hard thinking, the next project should be a Starcraft II Campaign. Something unique.
Hope you guys will join the Team.

sc2galaxy.jpg

This is the map concept of the campaign. The names are set. The story comes.

Ahraya Sector(StarCraft II Mod)
Ahraya Sector is the main setting for the future Starcraft II Mod, developed by the Infinity Prodution Team(IPT). The technology research on Earth, opened new ways of communications, new ways of transports, but new ways of Space Discovers as well. The earth genies developed the Hyperspatial Engine, that allows the ships to travel with lightning speed, on high distances.
The Terrans, a band of humans that were gone 40 years before in an expedition in space and in search for new life, they discovered a new Galaxy, with many riches on it as well as life. This galaxy is called Ahraya, 275.000 light years from planet Earth.

Terra Nova
Terra Nova is a planet twin of Earth, so the Terran colonists named it Terra Nova. This planet is the main planet, and the capital of Terran Resource Development (The name was given by the leader of the expedition, Arthur James.)

Orange Moon
Orange Moon is the moon that was discovered in the first night on Terra Nova. The name was given by the researcher Dr. Lewis King.

Ahra
The great Sun of this Sector is called Ahra.

Edora
Edora is a hot planet, almost as hot as the sun. Life cannot exist on this planet because of the temperatures of over 50.000 degrees Celsius.

Euronda and Altair(moon)
Euronda is a planet that is composed 78% water. The small continents that are located at the surface of this planet hides mines of minerals.
Altair is the moon of Euronda. The distance between the planet and its moon is 100.254 km.

Moria
Moria is a planet rich in resources. But Moria is also watched closely by the Protoss, that are located on the nearby planet of Valos’Cor.

Valos’Cor
Valos’Cor is the homeworld of the Protoss. A lush jungle world, the Protoss are the only intelligent life to have evolved on the planet.

Linus
Linus is a planet that is covered 100% by water. Life was found on this planet, but it only evolves in water.

Reetalia and Saha(moon)
This red, mineral-rich planet was one of the first three planets originally settled by the Terrans.
Saha the moon of Reetalia is a sand, desert moon, and little Mineral Fields was found on this planet.

Hot and Ice Holes
These Holes were here when the terrans arrived on this Sector, so the names were given generic, and less informations are given about these Holes.

Up here you have some info about the planets in the Ahrayan Sector.

Last edited:
Level 6
ok new name ill think about a new name but i cant understand what's wrong with this name...

Level 6
LOL thats the problem???a bad spelling?????=))) omg, this site is too "strong" about the language..lol...nvm...i have Yahoo Messenger (btw Messenger not Messanger, if you want to be restricted language and spellings)
Anti_Bodies said:
You require Yahoo Messanger
..and if i havent rep i cant open any threads???so how am i supposed to build rep if thats the problem...i cant build my rep cuz i havent rep...but nvm that too

a review for the beggining of the work i'm trying to do wouldn't mind me...cuz i need every criticism i can find, and any encouragement i can find

Off Topic
When you post in a thread, it should be about the thread subject, or a reply to another on-topic post in the thread. You can always make a new thread for a different subject.

This is a rule of this site....that is not so respected in this thread, or u just intentionally want to offtopic my thread instead of speaking about the project and the team, so other people will join, u only make bad rep, and this will be soon forbidden and not by me but by you, the ones who off-topic this thread...srry if any offences was involved in my speech but i had to tell it in right direction...u want me to build rep but ure the one who ruin mine. This thread is everything but not on topic..so id suggest you make it ontopic after this post and give me your point about the project and about the team, if it has any future or not and if i can quit modding

so this was my point..from now on i hope this will be on topic, not off topic that was involved from the second post and i mean after my first post...and give some points of view about the work im trying to do...and if i have a future as modder, or i can just quit

Last edited:
Level 11
-You said: "no one is joining this?". I figured Id give you reasons as to why I think people arrant lining up to join your clan.

-When you are presenting something you should make it look as good and clean as you can. People like things that look nice. Now in regular posts you don't necessarily need good punctuation and spelling, but an opening post should look good.

-You don't need rep or post count to do anything. This isn't something concrete you must have, all I'm saying is that it helps. Don't put words in my mouth. I never said you couldn't do anything.

-What Ive said isn't so off topic. This was all meant to guide you so you know what you are or might be doing wrong.

But your maturity level can be seen all throughout your last post, and so this is probably another reason people will be less inclined to join your clan.

Level 6
i am really mature, so ure saying that no1 joins the clan cuz of me...so what should i do??advice (btw this is not a clan topic anymore cuz a lot of free speaking was involved so this topic should be closed, ill see what i can do to present my map and no1 will be frustrated about

ty

Level 11
Well seeing how your the only member of the clan, and you haven't been reflected in the best light in this thread, people may be even less incline now to join you and your project.

Also, watch out for whats called "double posting". This is when you make a post, and then post again. Use the edit button instead and type whatever you want in addition to your current post, as double posting is frowned upon.

My advice, copy and paste everything in your first post into a word document. Finish all the elements of the map (story, gameplay, units, whatever you want its your map!) inside the word document. And then like in 4+ days or something, make a new thread and post everything in the word document there. It will be a much more effective way of presenting your idea to the community.

I have been a member of the hive for 4 years, and this is my official advice. Good luck :)

EDIT: Also, don't worry about any admin stuff. If they want to close this, they will close it, if not, then you can just let this thread dissipate into the many pages of this forum (as new topics will bump this down).

Level 8
I'd recommend waiting for the real sc to come out, more people will come here and possibly join. Also build some networks and friendships on sc b.net, that will go along way, um that's about it, I'd recommend not making that planet the home world of the protoss because that will be too much of a lore stuff up.

Good luck with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.